Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Euuggh my mums just sent me a photo of klattie with love heart emojis she’s at the diversity awards in Liverpool with Harvey I have just sent her a huge reply telling her how I feel about that bleep!
Has H got ear defenders on? must be louder than a nightclub there

• Sad
Reactions: 22
ps re my first post a few posts up, sorry for the pasted extra wording at the start. I don't know if i can delete it to make my post less confusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
2 bloodys ads posted from skanky and wanky on IG today and none of them # AD and neither tag the sponsor. @oxfamclothing either.
Just Off to hit the report button Again!!! FFS

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
A trackieactory.
The patient recovers quickly, but symptoms of chav often return.The condition is often acute.
Unlike Ms Price , who hasn’t been a cute anything since 2004.

Wot chew fink Harv.
Love my ear defenders Mum,. I can only see your trout lips move but can't hear you. Love It Mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her latest Tiktok is a video of H today, can’t post it because it’s uncomfortable to watch. She sounds like she’s getting a blow dry while she’s filming him, which if she has, judging from the earlier toupee post, shows how really fu**ed her hair is lol.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Dunno why he,s on stage not on the shortlist as far as I can tell.
On her tiktok she asks him why they’re going, he replies cos I’m a winner, she says no you’re presenting an award.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
On her tiktok she asks him why they’re going, he replies cos I’m a winner, she says no you’re presenting an award.
Arrgghhh so when H is winning an award or presenting one she's got to be there on stage cackling look at me me me for self promotion,,but when it's H's catwalk show and all he does is walk up and down and there's no chance of her stealing the limelight she fucked off on holiday for surgery/tattoos and left someone else to deal with it,,, such a devoted caring mother bleeping not. Bye Felicia you bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hello,
This is my first post. Just to say I did complain to C4 after reading the link here.
I hope many people complained.
What I wrote:

object to kp programme
Inbox

P
poppy blooms
to poppy
7 days ago
Details

Show images
Dear Channel 4,

"Programming featuring KATIE PRICE

This is an objection to Channel 4 providing any platform to a drunk-driving criminal who is subject to restraining orders.
There are reports of an upcoming 'documentary' which will allow Ms Price to talk about events whereby she is clearly lying. This refers to her latest attempts to 'excuse' her actions by blaming others - now saying that she was raped at gunpoint in Africa. This is clearly, demonstrably, a load of rubbish. It's being said because the events happened in another country and Ms Price no doubt believes that this makes the events uncheckable. Yet every other mention she's made of the events during the robbery made no mention or allusion to such 'rape'. False accusations from Ms Price (including for sexual offences) are nothing new, considering she has publicly labelled her ex as a paedophile despite him not being even charged with any offences.
False accusations of rape, even against unnamed criminals, affect all of us, men and women alike. It harms the likelihood of real victims being believed, increases the chances real victims are labelled a 'liar', and may suggest to other impressionable women that it's ok and possible to make false claims against men, even if these are not being reported to the police so they can be investigated.
Channel 4 should not be airing this programme."
Welcome ☺ Good complaint, I may copy 😬

Reactions: 20
Arrgghhh so when H is winning an award or presenting one she's got to be there on stage cackling look at me me me for self promotion,,but when it's H's catwalk show and all he does is walk up and down and there's no chance of her stealing the limelight she fucked off on holiday for surgery/tattoos and left someone else to deal with it,,, such a devoted caring mother bleeping not. Bye Felicia you bleep.
Someone please tell me what has happened tonight. Just spent the last hour play fighting with my wee puppy, whew, finally worn him out. So back to business. Sink boy still hanging on to the last threads of infamy, smoke screen with the 'going to watch dressage' rubbish this morning. This pair are playing the media like a fiddle. The journalists that can actually produce decent articles. Issy Sampson has got her taped, and KP hates her, that's good enough for me 😂

Reactions: 23
Someone please tell me what has happened tonight. Just spent the last hour play fighting with my wee puppy, whew, finally worn him out. So back to business. Sink boy still hanging on to the last threads of infamy, smoke screen with the 'going to watch dressage' rubbish this morning. This pair are playing the media like a fiddle. The journalists that can actually produce decent articles. Issy Sampson has got her taped, and KP hates her, that's good enough for me 😂
Seems like the not following each other didn't get the coverage they wanted so it buggered off to the horsey thing for an hour then Liverpool all expenses paid no doubt hotel rooms for her and sink boy and one for H and his carer probably dump H off after the awards and already got somewhere to go freeloading a meal and drinks no doubt pictured with a few zlisters later,, just using H again for some positive coverage and to freeload. 🤬😘

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Back on the gram 🥴
'But when I do I look a complete prat!

Just two occasions i could find both with different blokes boyson then Drury two months apart.
Mother of the year right there! Wonder if it's the same neighbor that she blamed for the dog's death while she was away?

I found it too.
Then goes on to say how she can't control him etc. Maybe H is much better when he's with other people, or why risk leaving him there....

She's a proper bleep
Proving yet again that he has been in residential care far longer than she makes out!

She's had a busy day then, wasn't she going off for a day of watching dressage earlier?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.