Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bull tit Spewer ... 😂 😂

View attachment 1582851

Can I just say that its the Addiction Treatment Programme is 28 days ... I know ... I used to run that poor excuse for a treatment programme at one of the Priory locations many moons ago
BUT!!! KP denies it was for drink and drugs she was in there for, she was nowhere near anyone who was doing D&Ds... (she doesn't even drink that much, she does dry January every year, which usually lasts 22 minutes) so couldn't possibly be on an addiction treatment programme, she had just tried to hang herself (or was that 2020 🤷‍♀️maybe it was both) she had a mental breakdown and some traumas she doesn't do drugs but was self medicating on coke, she's never touched drugs in her whole career, apart from with the 2 Germans and Charles Drury and SB, once while with Pete, then she loved the coke. LOOK, I will say this only once...SHE WAS IN THERE FOR PTSD and no one knew how much she was struggling (apart from her loving family who she said she spoke to all the time) She has now got workbooks on it, done some stick men drawings of her triggers, filmed a documentary, which never gone shown on C4 and she is all better now. In fact, she's training to be a therapist (except her traumas will be far worse than yours) Did you know she suffered from traumas?? Did she mention that? But it's NOT HER FAULT, it's all the men in her life and those pesky 6 gunmen who gave her traumas and PTSD by just looking at her and managed to r4pe her.
P.S Just so you also know, she is having therapy every week for the rest of her life, well, every other week, OK, she is having therapy when she is not on holiday or can be bothered, or the next time she is in trouble. Watch this space. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Exorcism coming up..

Comments are OPEN!
See the bunny commenting again
always the same tit every man lucky to have had her and the same recycled crap about PA
is this bunny a super fan or actually a mentally ill person with a fixation on PA

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See the bunny commenting again
always the same tit every man lucky to have had her and the same recycled crap about PA
is this bunny a super fan or actually a mentally ill person with a fixation on PA
Mentally ill person with a fixation on PA goes by the name of bunny Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Andre Reid Hayler Price Infield cuddles. 😀 AKA skank, drugging, alkie, grifter, rip of merchant, liar, bullshitter, slut. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mentally ill person with a fixation on PA goes by the name of bunny Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Andre Reid Hayler Price Infield cuddles. 😀
So it could be the thing then
i have often wondered but others mentioned it was just a bloke taking the pee and just trying to wind people up

Reactions: 13
I'd say she rented a stall to flog her equestrian shite and sponsored a class by giving some of aforementioned shite as prizes. No one would be seen dead in it.
You’ve really upset me, I want to dazzle in the saddle as she said, I’ve bought loads of stuff off her website, Booked my first lesson,Thought I was going to look Super cool , Thought I’d turn up and people would think” He’s experienced got all the gear “

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i have often wondered but others mentioned it was just a bloke taking the pee and just trying to wind people up
To articulate for skank,, especially when it spouts the dream sequence posts (which i quite enjoy) but get the feeling it's someone in the clan having a windup.

Reactions: 17
Just on a sidenote, I see Alex Belfield has been jailed.
I found Alex blunt and straight to the point but people don't like the truth
by the looks of it they have pinned on him he directed hate towards the people he was commenting on so threat this like a form of persecution and hate crime
one of those is Jeremy Vine who i can't stand as he is so pathetic he called the police on a woman who threatened him during a road rage incident
he will have defiantly gilded the lilly and over exaggerated how he has been effected :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Upon realising the error, GPS tracking reveals she went straight to the correct address. Our driver remained on public roads and had no access to Ms. Price's land.

"Our driver holds a clean, valid EU driving license and maintains she did not hit an animal. She has voluntarily contacted the police but has been told no criminal charges are pending. We want to understand what happened and have asked Ms Price to share the CCTV to help our investigation."

They added: "Unfortunately, despite repeatedly requesting, we’re still unable to get a crime reference number or sight of the CCTV Katie mentioned, to help our investigation."

The last paragraph, very telling. The Bankruptcy court is still waiting for proof of Crime reference numbers for her 'stolen' jewellery etc.
Stolen jewellery again!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
i thought that if it wasnt he,r herself,it is someone in her camp because they do let things out that is not public information

• Wow
Reactions: 15
You’ve really upset me, I want to dazzle in the saddle as she said, I’ve bought loads of stuff off her website, Booked my first lesson,Thought I was going to look Super cool , Thought I’d turn up and people would think” He’s experienced got all the gear “
As it was they all fell off their horses laughing at you in yer pink nylon. Put the whole bloody lot in the bin where it belongs okeep!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.