Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Belfield is a homophobic misogynist.

I suspect quite a few were sucked in to the 'he hates kp therefore he's ace' thing, and were blinded to what kind of person he really is. His posts were filled with bigotry (and it's well known around here what he's like, none of it good).

Just my opinion obviously, but it's all there in his posts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So early September 2018 I love coke rap video, 22 Sept checks into Priory for 28 days, Oct 10 Crashes car...
She was also so traumatised by the SA robbery that during that 28 day stint at the Priory (On Loose Women she confirmed she was a day patient) but decides to take a film crew.
Then she had the paps there when she locked her keys in her car
Just days after being arrested for crashing her car in 2018
She really took that time in the Priory seriously didn't she!
I don't believe she has ever stayed there. If I'm right, she is beyond dispicable.

Taking the piss, IMHO, out of people who need rehab for what ever reason, sexual and DV victims, MH sufferers etc. Has she no conscious, soul or compassion? No I don't think so, all about her. 😠

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

I suspect quite a few were sucked in to the 'he hates kp therefore he's ace' thing, and were blinded to what kind of person he really is. His posts were filled with bigotry (and it's well known around here what he's like, none of it good).

All the above is true, but I absolutely loved when he held the Kipper to account!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You’ve really upset me, I want to dazzle in the saddle as she said, I’ve bought loads of stuff off her website, Booked my first lesson,Thought I was going to look Super cool , Thought I’d turn up and people would think” He’s experienced got all the gear “
There is a saying amongst horse owners ... Idiots are always 'all the gear, no idea' 🤣🤣

You are correct ... Interesting side note is that he came out as Gay in an attempt to reduce his sentence !!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
I found Alex blunt and straight to the point but people don't like the truth
by the looks of it they have pinned on him he directed hate towards the people he was commenting on so threat this like a form of persecution and hate crime
one of those is Jeremy Vine who i can't stand as he is so pathetic he called the police on a woman who threatened him during a road rage incident
he will have defiantly gilded the lilly and over exaggerated how he has been effected :mad:
Didn't Jeremy cry in court? Pathetic whimp

I don't believe she has ever stayed there. If I'm right, she is beyond dispicable.

Taking the piss, IMHO, out of people who need rehab for what ever reason, sexual and DV victims, MH sufferers etc. Has she no conscious, soul or compassion? No I don't think so, all about her. 😠
I don't think she did either, she just posed outside for the camera crew. And what a nerve, thinking she would be allowed to film in the grounds around people with real problems! There's clearly no sign of her 'trauma' in those picture where she is posing in front of the sign. Does the Priory really allow people doing a 28 day course to do it as day patients? Perhaps the person who said she worked for them can enlighten us.

Reactions: 18
There is a saying amongst horse owners ... Idiots are always 'all the gear, no idea' 🤣🤣

You are correct ... Interesting side note is that he came out as Gay in an attempt to reduce his sentence !!!!
Should of claimed he was a she single looking after 5 kids with a terminal mother and suffering from PTSD who the press print lies about and is constantly trolled and was just about to start a rehab stint in the priory,,would've had the judge in tears.

• Haha
  • Heart
She should be hung for all the animals she's killed. I was just searching to see what happened to Bear, lucky escape, literally! 😶
Ah thank you for finding this, I was wondering about Bear. Hope the poor thing ended up with a happy home. The way she treats animals is awful. The way she treats everyone and everything is awful really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Didn't Jeremy cry in court? Pathetic whimp

I don't think she did either, she just posed outside for the camera crew. And what a nerve, thinking she would be allowed to film in the grounds around people with real problems! There's clearly no sign of her 'trauma' in those picture where she is posing in front of the sign. Does the Priory really allow people doing a 28 day course to do it as day patients? Perhaps the person who said she worked for them can enlighten us.
Someone with real problems would not be filming it or drawing attention to themselves they would seek treatment in privacy
she just glams it up and thinks she does no wrong
i watched the video and she shows no sign at all of any upset and this is not because she's good at hiding her feelings :mad:

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I went to The Priory just over 3 years ago to visit my friends Aunt that had been admitted. It wasn’t a nice experience. There were several corridors with locks and staff everywhere. Then a woman absolutely kicked off in her room, smashing everything and all the staff rushed to sort her out and we went into the shared little kitchen area to try and sit and chat with my friends Aunt who was pretty drugged up and bless her, had made us little crafty gifts that they do as part of rehab. This woman kept coming in and trying to talk to us and was quite aggressive. It’s not for the faint hearted and I know she would’ve probably been in a different area but I certainly wouldn’t keep spouting off that I’d been at The Priory after what I experienced there. From what she says, she hasn’t experienced The REAL Priory. It’s not like Champneys 😡🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24

No way he should have tried trans :LOL:
or he can't be jailed as disabled Katie needs him :cry:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
On another note iv'e tried again to download trauma and me and it seems to be not available anywhere now or is it just the sites i go to
anyone here know any site to get from or is it just only if you pay not catch up
cheers

Reactions: 7
On another note iv'e tried again to download trauma and me and it seems to be not available anywhere now or is it just the sites i go to
anyone here know any site to get from or is it just only if you pay not catch up
cheers
It’s on Sky if you have it?

Reactions: 4
It’s on Sky if you have it?
Thanks that seems to be the only place to get it and sky have no morals lol
even the torrent sites don't have it
if you can't get it there then it must be bad :LOL:
i did go to sky site again to check but just gives a dead link when you click on it

Reactions: 9
Thanks that seems to be the only place to get it and sky have no morals lol
even the torrent sites don't have it
if you can't get it there then it must be bad :LOL:
i did go to sky site again to check but just gives a dead link when you click on it

Interesting! I’ve just tried to look for it again on my sky and it’s not coming up?! Not sure if it’s been removed there too!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.