Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He came to his senses then…

Well if anything can raise the dead, (to tell her to shut the duck up) its Katie Price’s voice. Singing and speaking tbf.
But, but but, she can't even raise the asparagus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, her personal trainer does say this..... back in 2017, like five years ago before she became such a porker...

'Price, like many others, works with a personal trainer to help her get in shape. Price works with Kevin Foster Wiltshire. Wiltshire opened up about the socialite to The Sun in 2017. "She's a pretty tough cookie and works hard," he said.' (Sorry..... 'works hard'.... wetting myself....)
I first read that as works hard wetting herself.

Is the pile of tit back yet?
I'm flying back tomorrow, please let her be on my flight, record will be on overdrive and I will be discussing loudly with my oh about chavs and OF men and women and how vomit inducing some of the older ones are and the men jizzing In sinks etc are saddos. I was told once I don't need a weapon cos my mouth can do so much damage! I'm very quiet usually but if irked I can hold my own verbally, literally only a few times in my whole life have I lost it verbally but there's ways an exception.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she truly believes she can sing.
She has been pushing this agenda for a long time, but belting out a toon karaoke style does not a singer make.
Unless Rick desperate can luck into some dance tune that catches the public imagination.
At the moment she will say anything for headlines, and frankly, I’m not even interested any more.She has nothing to give.Even my outrage has been over outraged.
I think this is her future.Stupid fake headlines and ( unfortunately), still cropping up on panel shows.I think the days of massive paycheques are over.
I’m ok with her selling tat to the chavs, because by this stage , everyone knows what she is, so it’s a case of buyer beware.The same thing applies to people who ( from now on in), provide goods and services.
She's clearly trying to cash in on Junior's fledgling singing career. Next she will be wanting to duet with him like she did with Pete. Hopefully that will be a huge no-no if Junior wants to have any chance as a singer!

Reactions: 18
Isn't this a little hard for her poor broken tootsies? She's so noble the way she handles pain. Such a heroine.

View attachment 1580458
Is that supposed to be KP? Must be a really old photo, no tattoos on her arms at all. And as someone who has had surgery on both feet and does work out regularly I can tell you that this is very painful to do now! I can't bend my toes like that anymore.

This is a lie. It is a known fact that Katie Price has never been in the same country let alone the same room with a personal trainer.
Unless she is sleeping with them, like Boyson. Hired him to help H lose weight then shagged him instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope more SA pick up on this change in story.
Not saying that the SA press think she’s a liar, But read the story , and at the end there is a link to the
Story where she said Oscar pistorious was messaging her,yeah he never had more urgent stuff on his mind, and her dream job would be interviewing serial killers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Small crumbs of comfort Krusties, If you read the article DC posted , well spotted DC by the way, No matter how bad your country is nobody likes it when someone slags it off , especially when it’s a blatant lie, and the SA press don’t fawn over her like our lickspittles, Brilliant article, demolition job,
Mentioned rehab for drink and drugs, which she denied. Losing custody of her kids, etc, etc, very subtle you can see the journalist has got the hump,
Don’t you wish our journalists could be more honest and print the bleeding truth? All we seem to get is split rumours, showing of her lovely curves in a swim suit, printing everything they’re fed, we having been crying out for years for a reporter with integrity and guts, Sometimes there is a light in the darkness, Google , Mucky Mansion review , channel 4 should be better than this, the Telegraph , one person with some Brains, Few and far between im afraid

She looks grubbier and smellier by the week. I don’t know why but those chav trackkies she wears always look like they stink on anybody even when they’re new.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just a reminder not all the press is falling for its lies. 😀
It went from full on rape... then multiple fingers... I'm sorry but rape is horrendous and horrific no matter if it was 'fingers' ' penis' ' objects '
BUT.... She was NOT Raped... At all!! The media are scum for not calling her out on this!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here Stan , you’d think a self made Millionaire, Who’s got his own money, and a fleet of expensive cars, Who is going to get Married this Year( it’ll be like nothing you’ve seen before!!) could afford a good accountant, I suppose the IVF is on his mind,
Let’s be fair , and the chain on the £800,00 grand house he put a offer on must be bleeding miles long,

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she truly believes she can sing.
She has been pushing this agenda for a long time, but belting out a toon karaoke style does not a singer make.
Unless Rick desperate can luck into some dance tune that catches the public imagination.
At the moment she will say anything for headlines, and frankly, I’m not even interested any more.She has nothing to give.Even my outrage has been over outraged.
I think this is her future.Stupid fake headlines and ( unfortunately), still cropping up on panel shows.I think the days of massive paycheques are over.
I’m ok with her selling tat to the chavs, because by this stage , everyone knows what she is, so it’s a case of buyer beware.The same thing applies to people who ( from now on in), provide goods and services.
i only want her to get only live appearences on tv,i want her to be kept waiting until near the end of the 2 hour shows , i want the dream boys or other like hunks on the program too before she goes on and i want her to be told to arrive 3 hours before the show starts and plied with alcohol, so she is a legless mess, spilling vile,shouting abuse and stripping off and then they can interview her about the rapes

• Haha
Here Stan , you’d think a self made Millionaire, Who’s got his own money, and a fleet of expensive cars, Who is going to get Married this Year( it’ll be like nothing you’ve seen before!!) could afford a good accountant, I suppose the IVF is on his mind,
Let’s be fair , and the chain on the £800,00 grand house he put a offer on must be bleeding miles long,
Yer the self made millionaire luxury car salesman that only had £89.000 in its business account when he met skank and who's daddy is also named as a director. Basically a bleeping grifter who lives off daddy and has had another 3 businesses go bust or been struck off. 😀😀😀

Yer the self made millionaire luxury car salesman that only had £89.000 in its business account when he met skank and who's daddy is also named as a director. Basically a bleeping grifter who lives off daddy and has had another 3 businesses go bust or been struck off. 😀😀😀

• Haha

Daddy, who is so wealthy he does plumbing work on the side and the reviews are hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Daddy, who is so wealthy he does plumbing work on the side and the reviews are hilarious!
Seems to prove like the price clan they only open fake companies to either launder money or avoid paying tax or to give themselves company loans that won't be payed back. 😀😘

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.