Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Does she not think her lies will catch up with her? Her older interviews and comments are shocking, she does the complete opposite of what she says!
She clearly didn't write that! Must have been her PR people. And as for the 'keeping the children out of the public domain' bit, don't make me laugh. What she means is SHE is the only one allowed to show them off in public to prop up her 'fantastic mother' credentials.

I'd like to believe that bear has been re-homed but seen as the story came from the famous source i can't help but think something has happened to him given skanks track record and the queenie incident when it said the dog got ran over on her driveway by a pizza delivery driver who when the GPS was checked went next door and didn't enter the MM, also suspicious that skank was out at the time and banned from driving but arrived home in the pink beast alone. 🤔
In this one she said Queenie was let out by the neighbors when she was away and they were feeding her. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10947579/katie-price-dog-died-reaction/

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Gem74

VIP Member
I recall her woo hoo'ing about meeting 'Mama' Woods. Never to be heard of again! Must have gone really well. Poor old 'Mama' Woods must be in sheer despair about how low her son has fallen and what he has become.
I heard she was last seen running for the hills. I doubted this at first but thinking about it, I don’t think she has been since.

I managed to track down a backgrid film. Here she is, in disguise as Forrest Gump

Just on a sidenote, I see Alex Belfield has been jailed.
IKR! Haven’t followed it really. I thought Jeremy Vines testimony made him sound like a wet flannel. But then again I’ve never been stalked.

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Skanks trying to figure out a way to garner sympathy some redemption and a way back from her SA lies and bullshit J&P over for a family Sunday dinner is just the start of the pity fest to come,,The Thing will have the clan bending over backwards staging pics and selling stories of "look what a good mummy and caring daughter i am" we should start the pricey bingo game up again with 10 skanky points on offer to each person who predicts what The Thing will use. xxx 😘😘😘
You go first and I will follow ...:LOL:(y)😘
Incidentally I'm on the Harry and Meg thread.. come over there if you feel it sweetie.. you and your army background right at home. Lots of love 😍 xxx

• Heart

Squirrelina

VIP Member
im devastated because i always thought his trolley would have veet for men (if you ever have a spare time in your life, look up the amazon reviews for veet for men,hysterical:ROFLMAO:),cabbage (for his bottled farts),polony (for his underpant shots),dove soap (because all men seem to like dove soap),a pork pie (cos she cant cook) and condoms (cos he dont want to knock her up) and painkillers (cos she gives him a headache) and her trolley would include mirrors (the more the better,got to get that good side,any side really,best to practice to find any fucking side that looks nearly normal, never mind good),balloons (lots and lots of balloons,in all colours but mostly pink,she likes pink,especially barbie pink bescause shes a fecking middle aged woman who wants to appear 16 going on 17) talc (for the chaffing of the moon boots,her thighs,the rubbing of others flesh while shagging) 12 eggs (representing future conquests,good times,one night stands,10 minuite escapes from the one etc)......best make that 3 dozen,crandberryjuice and natural yoghert ( excellent for thrush),5 potnoodles,5 packets of crisps,a large bottle of coke (sugarfree, harveys on a diet) ,5 freshcream donuts (thats the kids weekly tea sorted) ,some porrige oats for a homemade face mask and some cheese sauce for the fridge.....

shes already taking a drip with her,carl is the name
Brilliant Flowerpot. Made me laugh xxx

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
It goes back to her Dad rejecting her by leaving the family. He and/or his ex wife have said this. A narcissist was cemented at that point. She prob already was destined to be one because apparently her Dad liked the ladies

Interesting insight into her
Nope, I'm not buying this as an excuse for her narcistic behaviour.
Over and over I have read that KP wasn't particularly arsed when her biological father left as Mr PP fencing was a comparably better role-model and she was very young when he joined the family.

Reactions: 11

Rubylips

VIP Member
There is a saying amongst horse owners ... Idiots are always 'all the gear, no idea' 🤣🤣

You are correct ... Interesting side note is that he came out as Gay in an attempt to reduce his sentence !!!!
No way he should have tried trans :LOL:
or he can't be jailed as disabled Katie needs him :cry:

• Haha
  • Wow

Foxtotty2

Perhaps DC16 can answer a question. Mr PP Fencing Sussex ltd shows:

Company status Dissolved Dissolved on 24 July 2012
Yet Mr Price still uses this title for the business. Was registered under their Storrington address at the time, with Danny Price also named.
I can't find under company house any details for the current business, yet google shows him still as https://www.ppfencingsussex.co.uk/ .
It's all very odd. Seems various connotations for the business have been used. PP Fencing Ltd, PP Fencing Sussex, PP Fencing, PP Fencing Sussex Ltd, over the years. Ummm
Last time I was down that way there were 2 houses in the street with signs outside saying ' Fencing by PP Fencing' or similar. He seems to get a lot of work.

Foxtotty2

Thanks that seems to be the only place to get it and sky have no morals lol
even the torrent sites don't have it
if you can't get it there then it must be bad :LOL:
i did go to sky site again to check but just gives a dead link when you click on it

Just speak into your remote Katie Price Trauma and me. That's how I managed to watch it x

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I was told it cheated on Kieran at least 7 times, maybe more 🤷‍♀️
and she has the gall to slag HIM off????

Why are her nostrils on the side of her nose
that looks like a bull's snout! LOL
I guess it goes with all her Bullshit

We don’t know for sure.On the one hand, she has been a little coy about doing topless shots on OF( which is bizarre, considering her career was based on being a boobalicious babe), on the other hand, tbf, she said she wasn’t going to go nude.
However, the placement of nipple pasties is a bit strange.If her chest was a map of Britain,and she was using stickers, the stickers would be on London and a small free holding at the Welsh border.We suspect the eleventy five boob surgeries have had some affect on placement, if nothing else.But it’s just conjecture.
Quite possible after umpteen times of slicing her raspberries off to relocate them during the myriad of boob jobs, said raspberries simply died and fell-off.

Nope, I'm not buying this as an excuse for her narcistic behaviour.
Over and over I have read that KP wasn't particularly arsed when her biological father left as Mr PP fencing was a comparably better role-model and she was very young when he joined the family.
A better role model in that he was doinking AFP's mate.
The entire lot of them are SCUMBAGS

Last edited:

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Wondered if she would be at SFP’s today when she said she was cooking. SB will be on a prep kitchen for one 🤣
Ring is off again… wonder if the engagement is off/ring flogged 🤣
Oh Junior is there too. Thought it was just Princess. If he really didn't want to see his mum you'd think he'd go round to see his nan or aunty when she's not there.

Domcat

The bint did a part marathon for heart and lung foundation but pulled out then spotted hours later at a pub drinking and smoking the fucking hypocrite
the charity are just as pathetic and commented they thanked Katie for her contribution

View attachment 1584968

This photo has been shown before, but to highlight the 'pronation'? of her feet. The way the heels turn in on the inside. People were wondering if this was the reason for her foot surgery.

• Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
that last one hahaha, the gypsy was" hoping she was looking for a bit of rough",mate she is fucking rough,NO one is rougher than her,just be thankful and pray to God, that she never did you, because shes filthy and you could have caught something. travellers/gypsys are spotlessly clean and they wouldnt want her infecting their camp. :poop:
Much more so than that:
Maybe they thought #Be kind x

Omg you have a goldie! I have 2! Happy birthday 🥳
Back on topic - @DC16 I’m guessing The Sun did a temporary ban on her?! I wish they’d make it permanent!
I'd love to think that this is a temporary truce to pacify the beast.
Still think they're biding their time and then............
o_O:poop:👏👌🌪🌩🧨⏰❗

Jeez, why does she always need help with telling the time 🥴
It's 18 minutes past 6 in the evening, Kipper.

Or is it a sign for her dealer, "I'll have 18 grams and Coal wants 18 grams as well"

Nah, if he's a mate of the Skank it must be Simple Simon
...Or Desmond Tutu ....Tutu.....

She has started following SB again today (& vice versa) :ROFLMAO:

Why is she buying LOADS of Steffi dolls (approx 20) and a pink toy camper van???
Er. what is a Steffi doll? A blow up Barbie type, lol x

Last edited:
  • Haha