Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
The only time Kipper will get in the shower or bath now is if someone is around to wash her ... she does nothing for herself does she ... its reaching the point where Carol might have to power wash her outside ...

Funny you should say that, there's a video of Cole giving the unfiltered Skank a good scrub because the smell of her got too ripe. They used pseudonyms to make the search harder. Go to 1.30 mins. Beware, not pretty.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

kirajodie

VIP Member
it would be intresting if anyone could check her local paper when the so called assault happened in the park when she was a child,because i am sure if kids were assaulted in the park and the police were called it would have at least made the local paper

i wonder if anyone as ever checked her local paper that was published at the tim she says her and other kids were assaulted in the park,as i am sure if it was reported to the police like she says it would have at least made the local paper,and yet no paps brought it up,when she younger andwas actually in the media and they were trying t dig things up about her,it only came to lightwhen she said it in her book(sure paps that wanted a good story about her would have been checking out her earlier life see if there was anything juice in it)
I have tried google searches etc but found nothing , but would have been 84 or 5. I'll try another search, but I have big doubts it ever happened, or at least not as she said.

Reactions: 9

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
I'm starting to wonder how afp is still with us considering price on countless occasions states she only had 2 years to live
only got me wondering due to the fact she looks as healthy as a horse and seems to manage to cook for a whole family in the pictures she posts
why no Harvey at the Sunday dinners to much trouble getting him and no attention media gain doing so i reckon :mad:

View attachment 1590744
I think Harry cooked. Average life expectancy of IPF is 3-5 years after diagnosis apparently. That's the average though so could live longer I suppose

Reactions: 8

Fish189

VIP Member
On the miscarriage/ abortion topic , this is from her first book. The first BF at 15, who she made wait 5 mths to sleep with, 3 mths before she kissed him another 2 mths till sex hahhahaha. In true KP fashion she actually contradicts that in another article and says a month .Strangely his mum never liked her, threatened to throw battery acid in her face within a month of knowing her . If she had a miscarriage why did PP need get money off him for an op, liar ,liar springs to mind
I’ve all ways seen pwicy is a Sheela-na-gig. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Taps left running by burglars ... Riiiight ... every burglar I have ever known (I have worked in prisons so, quite a few) has had a wash or bath during the burglary ... they always work that into the plan 😂 😂 😂
It might have been the wet bandits from home alone..that was their MO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7