Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirajodie

VIP Member
She also said in the first interview July, she would give birth soon 🤔🤔🤔
I also dont believe he was 5lbs at birth , she was huge in that pregnancy. The only one she totally covered her bump. I always remember from having my boys used to say double the birth weight by 6mths , and triple it by a year . The article says he was 10lbs by the time he was 9 wks .

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Foxtotty2

Thought you was having a big sweary rant melt down for a moment. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What category does Frank come under then, short term relationship 43 now, one night stand 1451 now or escapee 2045 and counting seen as she only gave him a blowjob. 😀😀😀
Haha, I'm rubbish at anything techy. Old git. 64 yesterday!
I would imagine FL would be mortified to know that she's mentioned him in her bedpost of life! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Adawu

VIP Member
I subjected myself to rewatching the Jordan Years last night. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just like a stroppy teenager, sulking, constantly wanting her own way, quite agree, not sure how she ever got anywhere with such a stinking attitude of entitlement and how she spoke and treated people. Constantly pissed up and living in a mess expecting everyone to pick up after her.
Blaming the media from the start.
I also re listened to the Simon Thomas podcast, April 21 very repetitive of another
Podcast she did but no mention of any r4pes and said she had a very happy childhood. She does mention about swimming and having the panic attack when she was 15/16 but as that was the same time she seems to indicate she was spending all her time with boyfriend Jeff, not sure I believe that tale either.

So has:
Used to have panic attacks
A fear of needles on herself but can do H’s meds
A fear of water but is fine jumping in the ocean
Postnatal depression
PTSD
Allergic to penicillin
Doesn’t drink much
Only ever self medicated on drugs 🤔
Sorry to be a bit dense but who are you talking about? 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Seesaw

Chatty Member
I bet he said she was the worst case of denial he had ever seen but she will have ignored the bits that don't bolster up her fantasy version of reality. It reminds me of when my dad was sent to group therapy on the NHS, after his entire adult life of being a very difficult person (aka having a personality disorder) and finally agreeing to get help after being utterly awful to a few family members. He went for 2 sessions and said 'I'm not going there again, they're all mad'. Erm yes dad, I wonder why they sent you there :rolleyes:😂. The complete lack of self-awareness with some people means they will probably never be treated properly.
I bet he said she was the worst case of denial he had ever seen but she will have ignored the bits that don't bolster up her fantasy version of reality. It reminds me of when my dad was sent to group therapy on the NHS, after his entire adult life of being a very difficult person (aka having a personality disorder) and finally agreeing to get help after being utterly awful to a few family members. He went for 2 sessions and said 'I'm not going there again, they're all mad'. Erm yes dad, I wonder why they sent you there :rolleyes:😂. The complete lack of self-awareness with some people means they will probably never be treated properly.
Worse than Pete Doherty and Kate Moss, Winehouse etc 🙃

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Thanks that seems to be the only place to get it and sky have no morals lol
even the torrent sites don't have it
if you can't get it there then it must be bad :LOL:
i did go to sky site again to check but just gives a dead link when you click on it

Interesting! I’ve just tried to look for it again on my sky and it’s not coming up?! Not sure if it’s been removed there too!

• Wow
  • Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Poor cat. I'd take it myself to stop it meeting a nasty end with Price. Will the woman ever wake up and take responsibility for her children and pets, NO.
Especially when I see people saying 'amazing mum', it boils my blood knowing the way she treats animals, she should be blacklisted and deprived of the celeb oxygen she craves.

Sorry guys I just feel so angry right now knowing that this woman with a terrible track record has picked up another innocent cat and will cast it by the wayside when she gets bored of it. Rescues have to pick up the pieces all the time because of selfish tw@ts who don't place any value on animals (or humans for that matter)

The most I can hope for is that one of the more sensible Price family members, or neighbours, keeps an eye on the cat and steps in with a home offer when things go haywire.
Oh dear - is Kipperlips suffering with her monthly problem?
No, I don't mean fuel bills, voluntary payment scheme on Trampy Towers either.
More that Stink boy hasn't been able to fertilise her hard-boiled egg again 😉 so a kitten is the replacement to love. Well they are cute.
Now I can't remember why I started writing this comment, and why there aren't enough expletives in it.
Oh well - just ignore me, I'm a bit puddled....

‘It’s all done by smoke and mirrors’.. winding us up re him & KFP’s silly little games? Also, what the fuck is he wearing 😂😂😂
By Jove he's impersonating George Michael!
(Well it is Amy Fuckin' Prices' last Christmas. Again.)

This needs sending to channel 5, for their program about her. :devilish:
Do you know when this incident happened??
What a fuckin' arrogant and nasty cunt she is, and always has been.

Speaking of using animals to get some publicity,,,wonder if blades back off his holiday/retraining yet,,can't see The Thing passing that homecoming up for some publicity. 🤮🤮
As an animal lover, I would never consider getting a kitten unless the other animals are well-trained, settled at home, and used to tiny animals invading their territory. She's barely at home long enough to care for and establish safe boundaries, trust and be a competent pet owner. It's madness. She is one sick bitch. Clueless.

I think this guy has found one of Kippers original '£1000000' boob implants .... 🤣🤣🤣

My mistake ... Turns out it wasn't some random bloke ... It was Carol ... So it's definitely an old Kipper tit
Yes, quite! ( and you've posted a pic of yet another old kipper tit) 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart

SiameseDream

Well, not fact as such but the evidence would suggest her nips are no longer - RIP kp's nips!
She made a living flashing her jugs here, there n everywhere, any chance she got for some attention. She now has a platform to show off on - OnlyFans- and chooses to hide her nips with plasters, a granny cardigan or masking tape! Why? Last time I had the misfortune of viewing her unsightly tits was when she was with kris boyson, (the staged - oh look how in love we are) pics. They were very small, very pale in colour and looked as if they were about to drop off. Since then she hasn't had her Phil n Grants (boobs) out and nobody can think of any other reason why, other than her nips have died a death from constant mutilation of herself.
Some poor women lose their busts due to cancer, yet here she is 107 boob jobs later with no nips.

My belief is they are no longer there..
I’ve had a Google and they’re often blurred out but they’re very small, way too small for the boob size she has and almost like a man’s nipple stuck on. So maybe a bloke donated them.
The large boob look is soooo old, so 90s/00s but not in a cool way. I always felt she had the huge boobs because she’s very very straight and skinny.

• Heart

Rubylips

VIP Member
It’s on Sky if you have it?
Thanks that seems to be the only place to get it and sky have no morals lol
even the torrent sites don't have it
if you can't get it there then it must be bad :LOL:
i did go to sky site again to check but just gives a dead link when you click on it

Reactions: 9