Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beckyb333

I’ve not been keeping up, have they split? They’re not following each other on Instagram that I can see

Reactions: 13

DC16

VIP Member
Haha! I emailed that SA news outlet to congratulate them for highlighting Skank slagging off their country for her "alleged rape by six blokes with guns" especially the one with the Adidas hoodie.
I sent them the links to our wikis saying that her lies are notorious and to check them out or themselves since virtually ALL of it is direct quotes from the UK media or Lies from the thing itself.
It seems the Editor is very interested................................... :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't it be ironic if it took a foreign news media to finally scupper skanky?
Was that news 24 editor Rita?

Reactions: 13

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
You’ve really upset me, I want to dazzle in the saddle as she said, I’ve bought loads of stuff off her website, Booked my first lesson,Thought I was going to look Super cool , Thought I’d turn up and people would think” He’s experienced got all the gear “
As it was they all fell off their horses laughing at you in yer pink nylon. Put the whole bloody lot in the bin where it belongs okeep!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Foxtotty2

If anything Princess looks more like Sophie
if filthy filter was natural and had no surgery the two would not even look like they were related
the mirror needs to get decent reporters who read and research information before running lame stories
Ive seen better looking anal polyps :sick:

View attachment 1590153
No mention of Harry who usually does all the cooking.

• Sad

kirajodie

VIP Member
Yer seem to remember princess doing a video sticking up for mummy,, can't remember what is was about can't find the bloody thing they were in the kitchen of the rented bungalow but i know it was complete set up staged bollocks. 🤔
Yep remember that too was it one of her you tube videos

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Have the gruesome twosome posted anything on OF lately seems awfully silent for some reason since they got back from Spain and that OF retreat filming thing. 🤔

Gem74

VIP Member
So ... I just had a look on Ozzy Turds Hair Instagram page .... no sign of Kipper or Jessica Alves ... looks like the freebie boat has sailed ... lets be honest neither of them are good adverts for his work so if the extensions / wigs were free in exchange for some media attention he has thought better of it ... Alves hair is lace front wigs and I wouldnt say his are anything special, she has a limited appeal / market in terms of advertising them and as for Kipper ... well ... her hair is in a terrible state - no one is going to go to him for extensions based on the ways her hair looks are they !!! Kipper will be on the hair beg again very soon ....
He came to his senses then…

Is Rick Live (career dead), encouraging another go at this little venture 🤔

She could probably give this another go? 🤷

Well if anything can raise the dead, (to tell her to shut the fuck up) its Katie Price’s voice. Singing and speaking tbf.

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
You don't suspect head of the clan terminal Amy will have a word with J&P "my grandchildren your mother my daughter has got herself into some shit telling lies it would make me very happy if you my grandchildren would if anyone asks lie aswell" 🤔
think that was asked a few years ago ,

kirajodie

VIP Member
Yes I've seen his van running around Uckfield, near me. But what company name is he now actually registered under? Been so many variations of PP Fencing over the years, including the one dissolved in 2012, yet he still seems to use.
I dont think he is registered now. Legally you dont need to register, think you can claim sole trader status. One advantage is you keep personal details private , accounts, addresses, etc etc

‘It’s all done by smoke and mirrors’.. winding us up re him & KFP’s silly little games? Also, what the fuck is he wearing 😂😂😂
Tempted to write oh!! I thought it was filters

Attachments

• Haha