Katie Price #208 Katie shoots OF in moon boots, Cole's wearing shite suits, the gravy train is in cahoots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all, are they still weapon grade cunts? - yep, of course they are! That will never change, question is which one's the biggest..

Have a thumbs up šŸ‘ Thursday šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve reported the last thread as still open @Stapleyourtongue

Recap:
Smoke and mirrors? Um, donā€™t you mean filters and fillers? You twit!
They went out, out. Capitalising on poor Harvey again. SB wore a suit and looked like a twit, she wore her moon boots cos of her ā€˜poorly trottersā€™ and looked like a twit.
Heā€™s obvs bought himself a new pair of sunglasses and still looks like a twit.
She continues to live in la la land, unable to remember her lies. Unfortunately for her, us krusties have good memories and know how to use Google! Ha ha ha!

I posted this on the last thread. Are these the missing nipples?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Her boobs were a 32B originally so the nipples wouldā€™ve been appropriate for a smaller sized boob. If you Google it her nipples are teeny tiny now and look like a male nipple - so wrong.
What men love most about boobs is the nipple, right? .So no wonder they arenā€™t coming out now!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her boobs were a 32B originally so the nipples wouldā€™ve been appropriate for a smaller sized boob. If you Google it her nipples are teeny tiny now and look like a male nipple - so wrong.
What men love most about boobs is the nipple, right? .So no wonder they arenā€™t coming out now!
Iā€™m not sure if posting this photo is allowed? Report it if so. But I had to Google this myself, and youā€™re right they are teeny in comparison to her boobs!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Barely any nips left šŸ˜¬
Why has he stuffed something down his trunks? So staged!
So she was happy to have the pin prick nipples on display then but not on OF? Sheā€™s such a show off surely if they were decent-or indeed present at all-she would monetise this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Barely any nips left šŸ˜¬
hahaha that photo, i looked at the nips then noticed the manly waist on her then nearly got poked in the eye by boysons bulge :ROFLMAO: she nearly naked and the sight of her, hasnt excited him enough to have to cover up,he must have 5 pairs of socks down there:ROFLMAO::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Another one to add!
Don't know if this guys ever been mentioned i've put him in the short term relationship category apparently only slept with him 3 times..
3. Marriages.
43 short term relationships.
1451 one night stands.
And still counting but she's not a slut. šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why has he stuffed something down his trunks? So staged!
So she was happy to have the pin prick nipples on display then but not on OF? Sheā€™s such a show off surely if they were decent-or indeed present at all-she would monetise this?!
Donā€™t be fooled, I think he just has that unfortunate condition? The one where the poor sod has giant, sagging bollocks and a tiny pee pee resting on top šŸ«£šŸ¤­ whatever it is that does not look natural šŸ¤¢ match made in hell with the plastic parasite behind him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't know if this guys ever been mentioned i've put him in the short term relationship category apparently only slept with him 3 times..
3. Marriages.
1451 one night stands.
Added to the Wiki, Jeez, it looks ridiculous, another lie of how she can count the number of guys she has had on her hands!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
3. Marriages.
1451 one night stands.
She finds it 'offensive' to be called a slag šŸ¤£.. keep your pants on for more than 2 minutes then.. you're the definition of a slag luv

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ā€œManly waistā€ šŸ˜‚
Didnā€™t she briefly have a BBL?
Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t try for the Kardashian faux curves look. But sheā€™s all about the boobs.
The skinny straight with huge boobs was a 90s look.

Added to the Wiki, Jeez, it looks ridiculous, another lie of how she can count the number of guys she has had on her hands!!!
she cant count the number of plastic surgeries shes had on her hands and feet,let alone how many shags shes had (and all unprotected shags at that ,including the ones where she was pregnant too). shes just gross :poop:

• Sick
Reactions: 23

She had a BBL here but didnā€™t go big. She mustā€™ve had it dissolved. Sheā€™s really thick waisted but thatā€™s peri menopause for you. She looks in pain here!

• Sad
  • Haha
Iā€™m not sure if posting this photo is allowed? Report it if so. But I had to Google this myself, and youā€™re right they are teeny in comparison to her boobs!
There's also one going forwards and one going sideways here, a look she's basically adhered to all her life varying it only with such changes as one going up and one going down, both going outwards, one going towards a shoulder while the other heads for her hip........you get the drift (and drift they do!).

They donā€™t even look like that now. The areola is tiny now. Maybe itā€™s really cold!
Minute! And she's always had trouble with the underside of the left boob which is webbed up from her waist.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That's a very old picture, before her breasts got the numerous infections. Her nipples have been taken off & repositioned many times and I am sure at least 1 nipple has gone completely. She may have had some sort of reconstruction, like they do for poor ladies who have reconstruction following breast cancer. Clearly she does not want to show her breasts on OF's anymore. She always loved showing off her tits. The scarring must be hideous anyway. Bit like CSI crime scene, when they mess about with pigs carcass to recreate a murder scenario.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
That's a very old picture, before her breasts got the numerous infections. Her nipples have been taken off & repositioned many times and I am sure at least 1 nipple has gone completely. She may have had some sort of reconstruction, like they do for poor ladies who have reconstruction following breast cancer. Clearly she does not want to show her breasts on OF's anymore. She always loved showing off her tits. The scarring must be hideous anyway. Bit like CSI crime scene, when they mess about with pigs carcass to recreate a murder scenario.
Yeah defo no close up pics any more. What a come-down. Her boobs were her thing. Now they are only good for being inside a top. Well not good because they look stupid but hey

If you have boob job do they have to take the nipples off?! Ewwww

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.