Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Katie Price #208 Katie Price your not nice, your hair always looks like it's always full of lice

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Foxtotty2

Would have been pre internet days so unlikely to be on line. It would need someone to go to the local library and search the paper archives there. That's how she gets away with it, no evidence either way.
Job for Smillie Kylie then, although she's been quiet recently x
Actually, I might give the Brighton Argus a ring tomorrow and see what the script is looking up archives

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Oh come on Krusties, For once We have to support our heroine, this Woman whoever she is , is an amateur, She cannot be allowed to take Krusty’s Crown 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's not in skankys league yet she's actually paying for the holiday and taking her kid. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
So did KP attack Jane P in front of Jane's children or J & P or all of them. Unbelievable that she would subject them to that

Think she is on her holidays
So one tooth then its 2 teeth she knocked out, Jane's kids saw her do it then it became J & P, but were they even on that holiday

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
Funny you should say that, there's a video of Cole giving the unfiltered Skank a good scrub because the smell of her got too ripe. They used pseudonyms to make the search harder. Go to 1.30 mins. Beware, not pretty.

Im sure this lady did really well after surgery...not that I watch my 600lb life to make me feel better about my curvy size 18 body🤣

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Well if it's true she just does it deliberately to wind people up as she really does not need any more pets
using animals to gain attention no different to using her kids is it :mad:

I think he's a closet gay bear :)
And, as always, he is too old to be what he wants ... The Twink ship sailed long ago Carol

• Haha

hustyvola

Off topic but look at these lovely flowers Mr. Bargain bought me for my birthday. . He doesn't usually buy me flowers.
Today is going be a normal day in the life of Pricey and its going to be about me me me 😂😂😂
Happy birthday Bargain. Love your dog!

• Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member

Part one, in part 2 she says she is a binge drinker….

Found another old breakfast tv interview, apparently during her Loaded mag days, she named her b00bs Bill and Bob…
She came across so badly here. Glad Phil called her out on her shit mind, doesn’t happen often enough.

• Heart

Seesaw

Chatty Member
And there was a story where she said Alex stole from her and was selling the items on ebay. in the photos you could see bondage stuff SHE bought him. She is utterly vile, actively encourages people into doing stuff so that she can degrade and humiliate them later. Oh and again, she has accused an ex of theft from her after they split, change the record Pwicey :rolleyes:

View attachment 1588134

So scared of Alex she bought him whips?!

View attachment 1588144
I thought that was a picture of her tattooed arm 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Since Pete also said that he received voicemails I suppose that was someone impersonating you then Kipper ??? To the extent that your HUSBAND didnt know that it was not your voice ... she was high / pissed or both when she texted / called and embarrassed when Pete told people, simple as that

Aah yes Mr Riise ... forgot about him ...

'Footballer John Arne Riise was mystery man who had sex with Katie Price like a cordless drill' it's claimed, as she proposes a THREESOME with 17-year-old X Factor stars | Daily Mail Online
Similar comments then six years ago as to what they are now...!

• Wow