Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I've been to my favourite brocante this morning and what do I find?
It's a Skwanky Set, that is an asparagus dish and a boob mug, huddled together on the shelf
I bought the asparagus dish for my china collection but left the boob mug to wither away unwanted, rather like her really 😀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Foxtotty2

And her feet/legs amputated when she broke them!
I have emailed the Argus this morning to ask them if they could point me in the right direction or either find any articles circa 1984/85 about children being abused in a park in Brighton. I'll let you know if they get back to me x

• Heart
  • Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
Just caught up on the last few threads so apologies for taking the conversation back a bit - but I think you’ll find this quite interesting.

The talk about the moon boots and the head bandage for attention got me thinking.
You lot do make me think a lot , part of what I enjoy about being on here .
Anyway I googled Munchausens and Narcissism - apparently and unsurprisingly there is a link .
I screenshotted a couple of the pertinent bits .
Halfway down the second screenshot about the “ constant dramatic events” is of particular interest !

Attachments

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Airfryer cheese on toast is AMAZING ... Slice of bread
.. spread grated cheese on top ... 3-4 mins ... Done ... You will thank me !!! 🤣🤣 To stay in track ... Kipper couldn't manage it 🤣🤣🤣

I own horses & have no interest in discussing them with Kipper ... Princess Anne won't have any idea who she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Princess Ann doesn't suffer fools, there is NO way, she would be seen with this vile skank, by choice ... let alone tolerate the pwicceee BS! Its all delusions in her head, she has frazzled the few brain cells she had, hence all the nonsensical LYING bollocks she spouts constantly non - stop ... typical behaviour of a ` long term ` drunk, drugged up addict ... I worked many moons ago with such people ... out of 100 Id say at a push 20, wanted to change their life for the better, and worked hard to do so ... the rest didnt give a fuck, were just wasting everyone's time/resources ... poor me victim mindset ( thats why I walked away, you cant help someone, who does not want to be helped ... its a pointless exercise, extremely mentally draining ) ... this creature, does not see anything wrong with the way she lives, its ALWAYS someone else`s fault, again typical junkie mentality ... ` IF ` she does suffer mental health issues, its more down to her lifestyle choices, over the years, that have fucked up her brain, not the ex`s who have all moved on and are happy with their partners and life .... they all move on, and she stays the same, this speaks volumes ...

Last edited:
  • Heart

CTVAC

Shoot me down if you want to BUT I think her and sink boy are in it for the long haul they’re still together and I honestly think they are taking the piss out of all of us ……

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Are they blind?? Princess is the double of her dad. How can that girl look like someone who's face has been surgically changed and botched a gazillion times??
She has AFP's hair and colouring but aside from that she is 100% her father.
These idiots who perpetuate the myth that P is skank's Mini-Me need a trip to Specsavers immediately

• Heart
  • Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Surely when you see yourself has some gorgeous, sexy looking 20 year old, when in fact your seen by the general public has a mishapen middle aged, woman, who has ruined her looks through surgery, and now looks older than your years. When your laughed at and ridiculed on a daily basis. How can you be so deluded to not realise it’s time to retire, and move on.
I dont know about looking 20 ... she doesnt even look 44 ... out in the wild with no filters she looks at least 10 years older than she is (and I am being kind)

• Haha

Seesaw

Chatty Member
Does anyone. It comes to something when the only way she can get a picture of herself into the red tops nowadays, is by using her disabled son. Kipper your ship has not just sailed, it’s sunk.
Wouldn't it be nice if she's in the news for lying. I've been busy 😂
I've sent an email to the police department telling them krusty the clown is making money from them by ruining the tourism industry 😂

Attachments

• Heart

Kitten3081

The video I posted of the police chief after the robbery says that tourism is vital for them and it's important to keep the public dafe and reasured. The African media have already started commenting on it. Fingers crossed, worth a shot. If not I'll contact other departments lol
Maybe try some journalists. There’s a current affairs show called Carte Blanche. Very good at investigating wrong-doings in SA. They have a ‘tip-off’ link on their website….

• Heart

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
Just a reminder not all the press is falling for its lies. 😀
It went from full on rape... then multiple fingers... I'm sorry but rape is horrendous and horrific no matter if it was 'fingers' ' penis' ' objects '
BUT.... She was NOT Raped... At all!! The media are scum for not calling her out on this!

• Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
Another belter from KP. Discussing the royal family she claims that Princess Anne invited her to Buckingham Palace for afternoon tea. She tells how she wants to discuss horses with KP. Wonder if she was trying to get a discount for all the lovely merchandise on KP Equestrian, or maybe not

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I love cryptic Cole.I also love cool Cole.
But most of all,I love Cole who will show you his front and back bum for less than the price of a cod supper.
Suave or wot.

• Haha
  • Sick

tracey3871

VIP Member
Got broken into again in February 2021 but this time the thieves helped her out and tidied up a bit notice the big pile of crap in the middle of the kitchen still there from July 2020 and the water damage. 🤣🤣🤣
Taps left running by burglars ... Riiiight ... every burglar I have ever known (I have worked in prisons so, quite a few) has had a wash or bath during the burglary ... they always work that into the plan 😂 😂 😂

• Haha