Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okeep

VIP Member
Crying , never have I cried with laughter so much since I’ve been a Krustie, I’ve had Clearblue as we called him at the time walking around with pregnancy tests, I had Skanky and Harvey sitting on Top of the range exercise bikes she was supposed to have bought( Never seen again) that weren’t even plugged in, I seen her nearly amputating herself with a buzz saw in the MM garden, Seen her driving “ on her land” in the MM garden” look out for the fridge” , dickhead building a hut in the garden, , loads of stuff, But incredible, sensational figure , svelte waist , cascading hair, has sent me over the top 🤣🤣🤣🙂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So did KP attack Jane P in front of Jane's children or J & P or all of them. Unbelievable that she would subject them to that

Think she is on her holidays
She went round to Jane's house & punched her in front of Jane's kids. She actually knocked her veneers off, didn't actually knock her teeth out. More twisting of the truth. As per my previous post, in spite of what she says about losing friends, Derek, Jane's husband stayed friends with KFP. Derek pictured here, after the event. But Derek it turned out, was also cheating on Jane ! They were all at it. KFP cheated on Kieran. Kieran cheated on KFP with Jane & Derek cheated on his wife with some WAG ! Like some warped Jackie Collins book. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ountney-having-10-year-affair-former-WAG.html
1663759387612.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
View attachment 1587916

Does anyone see the pattern here? After they split she said Alex was into weird sexual stuff ( even though she bought him bondage gear as gifts)
She accused Kieran of ....Savile-type interests. She also tries to humiliate them through demeaning their genitalia. She is also fixated on them betraying them and this is all decades ago. To me she never went 'downhill' with SB, it's the same exact person, repeating the same exact behaviours. I wouldn't even be surprised if she was the one with weird perversions, seeing as she lives in opposite land.
She also said it about Jeff and there was another guy called Kieran shortly after him she found weird 🙄

“Katie was talking loudly to friends and any fans who came up to her, saying ‘Oh, I hate him, he cheated on me, he’s on borrowed time ’KP is always going on about how men have cheated on her....but let's take a reminder of her history....(of what we know) ;) Please feel free to add to this list

On the Annie Mac Podcast she said: I STARTED SELF MEDICATED ON COKE, NOT DRINK. NEVER IN MY WHOLE CAREER, NEVER HAVE I TOUCHED IT (COKE) BEEN INVOLVED WITH IT...

Scott Sullivan: Got with Pete
Pete:. Got pregnant by Andrew Gould and had an abortion (yet she claims it was miscarriage) Took Coke
Was seeing both Leandro and Riise at the same time, cheated on Riise with one of his mates (in her autobiography)
Kieran: Was texting Tom Zanetti behind his back
Alex Adderson: cheated on him with Kris and did the I Love coke video
Kris: Stated on her TV program she had cheated on him twice (Charles Drury, Charles said she was seeing other men behind his back, took coke)
SB: Texting Princess about wanting to get back with Kris and meeting/texting her new Egg.... Took Coke

These are all her OWN bad choices to cheat on her man....she treats men just as bad as she says they treat her, if not worse.
So an update on this…
We also have her losing her virginity to Jeff Bloch Miscarriage/abortion Jeff was doing drugs she suspected and Katie had learnt to drive at 16 and was driving illegally 😡 he also was abusive to her. Gary B was kinky and had a foul temper, also cheating on her.
Warren engaged to her also r4ped her?
Miscarriage with Kris, Miscarriage with Kieran 4 days before she found out K was cheating. Miscarried with Dane, made a sex tape. Tried to abort Harvey 3 times Dwight cheated on her. Ralph is useless in bed. Took GG’s virginity.
Alex had IVFbut said sex was scary with him as her room had been changed into a sex dungeon. Charles D gave her 1/10
Riise was like a pneumatic drill.
Kieran was a multi sex cheat who she said had mental problems from his childhood and a sex addiction.

Her dad had a mental breakdown, her step dad had a sex addiction and was accused of r4ping someone.

Surprised she wasn't pregnant and miscarried by SA guys 🤷🏻‍♀️She really does know how to pick them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So that's why Cole don't like to wear suits🤔😀 x

View attachment 1587367
Ask yourself a question Carl why are you still with it, she’s shagging other guys behind your back, your never going to become a celebrity off its back, because she’s a hated has been now. In fact if you want a celebrity career you would be better off leaving and then just tell all the shit you know about her. At least you would get some kind of notoriety for being the one that finally finished the Price off.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Has the skank whore stopped selling all of her tat, bath bombs, clothes etc?
She hides them on the Facebook Stories now, probably thinks her illicit #ads breaking the bankruptcy rules, won't get noticed.

• Wow
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
“Katie was talking loudly to friends and any fans who came up to her, saying ‘Oh, I hate him, he cheated on me, he’s on borrowed time ’KP is always going on about how men have cheated on her....but let's take a reminder of her history....(of what we know) ;) Please feel free to add to this list

On the Annie Mac Podcast she said: I STARTED SELF MEDICATED ON COKE, NOT DRINK. NEVER IN MY WHOLE CAREER, NEVER HAVE I TOUCHED IT (COKE) BEEN INVOLVED WITH IT...

Scott Sullivan: Got with Pete
Pete:. Got pregnant by Andrew Gould and had an abortion (yet she claims it was miscarriage) Took Coke
Was seeing both Leandro and Riise at the same time, cheated on Riise with one of his mates (in her autobiography)
Kieran: Was texting Tom Zanetti behind his back
Alex Adderson: cheated on him with Kris and did the I Love coke video
Kris: Stated on her TV program she had cheated on him twice (Charles Drury, Charles said she was seeing other men behind his back, took coke)
SB: Texting Princess about wanting to get back with Kris and meeting/texting her new Egg.... Took Coke

These are all her OWN bad choices to cheat on her man....she treats men just as bad as she says they treat her, if not worse.
And in between all these men you mention DC, there was Shane Duffy (Brighton FC) https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...r-shane-duffy-after-relationship-was-exposed/
Danny Cipriani - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danny-cipriani-katie-price-relationship-6230677.
And.... many, many others. She's a serial cheat.
Had so many men, she's like one of those blow up dolls, desperate, grubby men use. FxxK

• Sick
  • Haha

Minty_socks

VIP Member
She's told so many lies over the years that I wouldn't be surprised if she made miscarriages up for sympathy and attention.
Trouble with liars is they forget the previous lies and tie themselves up in knots. The result is wishy washy nonsense because they can't keep track. My job is with Police Scotland and I see it so often. They think they are very clever when in reality they're thick as mince. I'd bet anything price has lied about these miscarriages, and didn't she say something about harvey and abortion??? She's a classic pathological liar.

DC16

VIP Member
I subjected myself to rewatching the Jordan Years last night. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just like a stroppy teenager, sulking, constantly wanting her own way, quite agree, not sure how she ever got anywhere with such a stinking attitude of entitlement and how she spoke and treated people. Constantly pissed up and living in a mess expecting everyone to pick up after her.
Blaming the media from the start.
I also re listened to the Simon Thomas podcast, April 21 very repetitive of another
Podcast she did but no mention of any r4pes and said she had a very happy childhood. She does mention about swimming and having the panic attack when she was 15/16 but as that was the same time she seems to indicate she was spending all her time with boyfriend Jeff, not sure I believe that tale either.

So has:
Used to have panic attacks
A fear of needles on herself but can do H’s meds
A fear of water but is fine jumping in the ocean
Postnatal depression
PTSD
Allergic to penicillin
Doesn’t drink much
Only ever self medicated on drugs 🤔

• Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I haven’t been keeping up to date with anything at all to do with her for ages.
But I suppose by now she’s done everything she’s said she would?
In which case,
She’ll be happily married and settled as an earth mother of five of her own children and assorted Nigerian orphans.
Have won the Eurovision Song Contest.
Qualified as a paramedic and a nurse on the side.
Not touched drink or drugs for years.
Singing at funerals with that incredible voice of hers.
All this and more whilst still looking eighteen years old with the body of a Goddess.
How wonderful a life she must have now having silenced all her jellus haterz with her success story.
Am I right?

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Another belter from KP. Discussing the royal family she claims that Princess Anne invited her to Buckingham Palace for afternoon tea. She tells how she wants to discuss horses with KP. Wonder if she was trying to get a discount for all the lovely merchandise on KP Equestrian, or maybe not
princess anne is an olympic medalist for riding horses,shes a princess, so has had the best of everything from goods to tutoring,there is NOTHING she needs to know or learn from skanky and shes most certainly, NOT interested in skankys crappy tatty horse range or fake pearl adorned tracksuits

• Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
A trackieactory.
The patient recovers quickly, but symptoms of chav often return.The condition is often acute.
Unlike Ms Price , who hasn’t been a cute anything since 2004.

Wot chew fink Harv.
Love my ear defenders Mum,. I can only see your trout lips move but can't hear you. Love It Mum

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Is this knob jockey still about I thought he had fucked off, back under a stone, somewhere.
No he'still hanging on like a clinker;
Notice how in that photo he's gripped onto H's arm like he's arresting him and H's face.
Stink Boy should not be permitted anywhere near that lad under any circumstances :(

• Sad
  • Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
So early September 2018 I love coke rap video, 22 Sept checks into Priory for 28 days, Oct 10 Crashes car...
She was also so traumatised by the SA robbery that during that 28 day stint at the Priory (On Loose Women she confirmed she was a day patient) but decides to take a film crew.
Then she had the paps there when she locked her keys in her car
Just days after being arrested for crashing her car in 2018
She really took that time in the Priory seriously didn't she!
I don't believe she has ever stayed there. If I'm right, she is beyond dispicable.

Taking the piss, IMHO, out of people who need rehab for what ever reason, sexual and DV victims, MH sufferers etc. Has she no conscious, soul or compassion? No I don't think so, all about her. 😠

• Sad
  • Sick

gossipsauce

VIP Member
View attachment 1587916

Does anyone see the pattern here? After they split she said Alex was into weird sexual stuff ( even though she bought him bondage gear as gifts)
She accused Kieran of ....Savile-type interests. She also tries to humiliate them through demeaning their genitalia. She is also fixated on them betraying them and this is all decades ago. To me she never went 'downhill' with SB, it's the same exact person, repeating the same exact behaviours. I wouldn't even be surprised if she was the one with weird perversions, seeing as she lives in opposite land.
'I hate the way both sold stories on me, I' d never do that', next sentence she talks about their cock size....... She's not of this planet.

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Someone please tell me what has happened tonight. Just spent the last hour play fighting with my wee puppy, whew, finally worn him out. So back to business. Sink boy still hanging on to the last threads of infamy, smoke screen with the 'going to watch dressage' rubbish this morning. This pair are playing the media like a fiddle. The journalists that can actually produce decent articles. Issy Sampson has got her taped, and KP hates her, that's good enough for me 😂
Seems like the not following each other didn't get the coverage they wanted so it buggered off to the horsey thing for an hour then Liverpool all expenses paid no doubt hotel rooms for her and sink boy and one for H and his carer probably dump H off after the awards and already got somewhere to go freeloading a meal and drinks no doubt pictured with a few zlisters later,, just using H again for some positive coverage and to freeload. 🤬😘

• Sad
  • Angry

Rubylips

VIP Member
I’ve just been going over old Sun stories for the last 4 years, it’s just a constant rinse and repeat. I’m looking for stories in her own words, videos, interviews etc, not ‘source’ stories. Constantly saying how she doesn’t do drugs or drink, but then in her own words saying (and pictures) how she has done both. Her Priory dates for January 2020 just don’t add up at all.
PTSD treatment since 2017 and supposed weekly therapy treatment even since then. Every time after treatment she says she is back to herself. It’s one big con to get her out of trouble… the spreadsheet is still being compiled 😩👍
It's all bull and we know it
you DC have called her out countless time as well as others with hard proof actually better proof than her so called truth
we can prove her constant lies and contradictions from her own words and stories
she has never proved anything to convince us that she is truly genuine only a user and attention seeking liar
always the victim never the perpetrator
she openly abuses people and causes upset and when caught and proven guilty in court still does not have any morals to apologize
why no one else sees this apart from people on this site we shall never know :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

okeep

VIP Member
Sorry Krusties , Just found out her figure was also sensational and she looked incredible and her waist is svelte, and she let HER long blonde hair cascade,
and she opted for a full face make up with lip gloss,
Sorry I can’t Carry on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've never understood any of the kidnap rubbish. What could anyone possibly want from her? She has absolutely bugger all to give 🤷
She's a freaking screaming nut job in every single aspect of her stinking existence. And still not 1 person has called her out 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha