Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Let’s just all take a moment to appreciate the entertainment value of these photos….
hilarious, where do we start!
the side view of sinkboy, got a bevis and butthead vibe and that silly cow looks a hot mess

I just noticed the word "LUSH" on the board next to Kakky, how appropriate!

View attachment 1584459
they should remove the word "university" from the open and change the KA with a CU and add a U on the end of " KANTAR" and add BA to "army"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

SiameseDream

I've always felt she has the huge boobs because fundamentally she feels masculine and unattractive so she puts on over-exaggerated female attributes in the hope of fooling people into thinking she's feminine.
It goes back to her Dad rejecting her by leaving the family. He and/or his ex wife have said this. A narcissist was cemented at that point. She prob already was destined to be one because apparently her Dad liked the ladies

Interesting insight into her

• Wow

kirajodie

VIP Member
She also said it about Jeff and there was another guy called Kieran shortly after him she found weird 🙄

So an update on this…
We also have her losing her virginity to Jeff Bloch Miscarriage/abortion Jeff was doing drugs she suspected and Katie had learnt to drive at 16 and was driving illegally 😡 he also was abusive to her. Gary B was kinky and had a foul temper, also cheating on her.
Warren engaged to her also r4ped her?
Miscarriage with Kris, Miscarriage with Kieran 4 days before she found out K was cheating. Miscarried with Dane, made a sex tape. Tried to abort Harvey 3 times Dwight cheated on her. Ralph is useless in bed. Took GG’s virginity.
Alex had IVFbut said sex was scary with him as her room had been changed into a sex dungeon. Charles D gave her 1/10
Riise was like a pneumatic drill.
Kieran was a multi sex cheat who she said had mental problems from his childhood and a sex addiction.

Her dad had a mental breakdown, her step dad had a sex addiction and was accused of r4ping someone.

Surprised she wasn't pregnant and miscarried by SA guys 🤷🏻‍♀️She really does know how to pick them.
You couldn't make it up could you , well KP did, but we couldn't. Re read the rape when she was 6 , says 2 friends and her in bushes with guy , so was it just her he raped or all 3, also sure in another telling of that her mum was in a cafe .

Attachments

• Angry

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Yes I agree entirely. That plus comments she has made about people who are there for addiction problems shows that she looks down on them and doesn't consider herself to be in the same position. Because her 'trauma' is SO much worse than everyone else's, isn't it? Didn't she also make some claim about the therapist supposedly saying she was the worst case he had ever seen?
He’s only just repeating the same thing her dentist, plastic surgeon, gynaecologist, hairdresser, personal stylist and in laws have said

• Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
Do you think they flogged it to buy his suit..? What’s making me laugh it that he thinks he looks so handsome! Bless, if only he knew…
I think they are going to make a documentary of their romance called only fools and horses (literally ) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rubylips

VIP Member
Mentally ill person with a fixation on PA goes by the name of bunny Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Andre Reid Hayler Price Infield cuddles. 😀
So it could be the thing then
i have often wondered but others mentioned it was just a bloke taking the pee and just trying to wind people up

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Not her fault? Watch how she rubs her nose and face whilst saying this. Classic example of someone lying.

Princess doesn't hold eye contact with the camera. The liar does.

There was always something fishy about how the puppy died. Story has of course changed multiple times. I don't believe for a second he was in a room with 5 people and no one noticed him going under the recliner. If true, how did it recline and crush him? Pile of bullshite.

Worse thing is if it is she had her daughter lie as well.
I've never believed that they had a recliner chair in the first place. Has anyone ever seen one in any of her programmes?