Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even sure they are real rocker boots, I think they may have been modified so that she can walk in them like a normal pair of boots. I’ve never known anyone to be able to walk normally in them without a stick for support. They are just for show and pity me pictures.
You can't walk in them, they are actually dangerous and never with 2 on! They are not meant to replace a shoe and they will do nothing for her now. She's got full movement in her feet and do not need any protection 😂

That sounds awful, thankfully no harm done in the end. I am watching the person in my family that behaves like this like a hawk. She has young kids and the first inkling I get that she is putting them in harms way in one of her attention grabbing schemes I'll be reporting her to SS. It really concerns me how she is, she has done ridiculous things for attention but so far only warned by police for some of them and they are aware of her but no SS involvement so far.
No lasting damage to my son but she's since died crying wolf. It's been a horrible time but one we all expected. Most people wouldn't want to be diagnosed because it sets a lot of things in motion. We had tried for years to get her diagnosed but she refused to admit she had NPD. When she was finally diagnosed she actually thought we'd be proved wrong, as she always right. She couldn't cope with people knowing and it made her go crazy. She kept winding up my adult son until he'd react but make out he was attacking he when no one was around. She even called the police on his saying he'd sexualy assulted her. My son is pretty much like Harvey and could never possibly do what she said he did. she couldn't handle the label and used my son to be a victim. sick and evil 😶

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You couldn't make it up could you , well KP did, but we couldn't. Re read the rape when she was 6 , says 2 friends and her in bushes with guy , so was it just her he raped or all 3, also sure in another telling of that her mum was in a cafe .
it would be intresting if anyone could check her local paper when the so called assault happened in the park when she was a child,because i am sure if kids were assaulted in the park and the police were called it would have at least made the local paper
You couldn't make it up could you , well KP did, but we couldn't. Re read the rape when she was 6 , says 2 friends and her in bushes with guy , so was it just her he raped or all 3, also sure in another telling of that her mum was in a cafe .
i wonder if anyone as ever checked her local paper that was published at the tim she says her and other kids were assaulted in the park,as i am sure if it was reported to the police like she says it would have at least made the local paper,and yet no paps brought it up,when she younger andwas actually in the media and they were trying t dig things up about her,it only came to lightwhen she said it in her book(sure paps that wanted a good story about her would have been checking out her earlier life see if there was anything juice in it)

Reactions: 18
I have an odd recollection of an old ex schoolfriend of skanky coming out and saying the incident in the park was actually her story (and it wasn't a r*pe). And that the lovely friend that was skanky, used and embellished the story as her own. Does anyone else recall this?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
No mention of junior being there,,,the boots, sink boy, H, the awards all got a mention but junior got left out of the article wonder why.
I can't get past Kippers HEAVILY filtered face ... And Edna's skinny filtered body 🤣🤣 Kipper looks bugger all like Princess as well !

• Haha
Well done @Poppy123! On the winning title! Carry on lovely Krusties 👍

Oops....I thanked the wrong person.....sorry 🙈
Congratulations @Rosiecosy on the winning title 👍💐

Aaaaaaand I forgot the add the link again 🙈

Christie Brinkley 68, Katie Price 44. Not much to say really is there?

Recap: Skanky's a bleep, Crawl is too, telling more lies & looking like poo 💩

What next for our favourite heroine & all round top successful celebrity? She has bravely shared alllllll her trauma's. Everything is obviously VERY true & definitely DID happen 😁 of course we DO believe her 👍
Whoooooo hoooooo!! I've FINALLY caught up to the latest thread! I love it! Last time I have a fortnight away 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't get past Kippers HEAVILY filtered face ... And Edna's skinny filtered body 🤣🤣 Kipper looks bugger all like Princess as well !
I was that shocked by how much weight SP had “ lost” I had to go & look at her profile - a very dull person I have no usual interest in whatsoever.
Turns out she hasn’t lost any & still looks like a sack of tit 🤣🤣

But also looks a hundred times better than her modewl sister who has been a modewl for 20 + years , is at the top of her game & can compete with modewls in their 20s 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Daily Looking Glass is up Kakky's posterior again :mad:

I was surprised that the piece of filth didn't do the stand in line/sit in wheelchair thing to pay tribute to the queen
she's slacking in her old age for missing opportunities for attention :p

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was that shocked by how much weight SP had “ lost” I had to go & look at her profile - a very dull person I have no usual interest in whatsoever.
Turns out she hasn’t lost any & still looks like a sack of tit 🤣🤣

But also looks a hundred times better than her modewl sister who has been a modewl for 20 + years , is at the top of her game & can compete with modewls in their 20s 🤣🤣
Seems skanky will filter the duck out of herself and prinny mini me to look alike but will leave Sophie the source looking plain Jane because she won't want sis looking better and getting compliments and more attention but will Photoshop a few stone off her. 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No mention of junior being there,,,the boots, sink boy, H, the awards all got a mention but junior got left out of the article wonder why.
Not a nice photo at all. Christ even with filters.

Seems skanky will filter the duck out of herself and prinny mini me to look alike but will leave Sophie the source looking plain Jane because she won't want sis looking better and getting compliments and more attention but will Photoshop a few stone off her. 😀😀
I do love how Edna has swept back her hair. Giving me real Timotei advert vibes. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yea it’s all very curious - and rather desperate …. Especially when you’re a top modewl at the top of her game etc etc 🤥😴

If only I could tag Dane Bowers 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
it would be intresting if anyone could check her local paper when the so called assault happened in the park when she was a child,because i am sure if kids were assaulted in the park and the police were called it would have at least made the local paper

i wonder if anyone as ever checked her local paper that was published at the tim she says her and other kids were assaulted in the park,as i am sure if it was reported to the police like she says it would have at least made the local paper,and yet no paps brought it up,when she younger andwas actually in the media and they were trying t dig things up about her,it only came to lightwhen she said it in her book(sure paps that wanted a good story about her would have been checking out her earlier life see if there was anything juice in it)
I have tried google searches etc but found nothing , but would have been 84 or 5. I'll try another search, but I have big doubts it ever happened, or at least not as she said.

Reactions: 9
Actually a really good article . Proves shes always been pretty vile , and the main person in her life is herself

Charlie red, used to wear that when I was about 14, thought I was so grown up
Charlie Red, the memories. Also drenched myself in Exlamation! Whenever I left the house

• Haha
If anything Princess looks more like Sophie
if filthy filter was natural and had no surgery the two would not even look like they were related
the mirror needs to get decent reporters who read and research information before running lame stories
Ive seen better looking anal polyps :sick:

chrome_screenshot_1663535771193.png

• Haha
if filthy filter was natural and had no surgery the two would not even look like they were related
the mirror needs to get decent reporters who read and research information before running lame stories

View attachment 1590153
No mention of Harry who usually does all the cooking.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1590153
SP is the prettiest of the three.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.