Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, I'm rubbish at anything techy. Old git. 64 yesterday!
I would imagine FL would be mortified to know that she's mentioned him in her bedpost of life! 😂
Happy belated birthday sweetie 😘 your not old,,,anyway if you go by skanks timescale just knock 20 years off and 60 becomes the new 40 just like her filtered 44 turns it into 18yr old page three Jordan. 😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yer seem to remember princess doing a video sticking up for mummy,, can't remember what is was about can't find the bloody thing they were in the kitchen of the rented bungalow but i know it was complete set up staged bollocks. 🤔
It was the video of them saying that Rolo's death was not anyone's fault :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They don't cover abortion though not unless there is a medical reason
You can have an abortion on the nhs. And if you had gone to a private provider they will cover any complications as well.

Reactions: 17
I find it very funny that in the time he has been with the price he has not yet once been invited to any significant event not one
maybe if he dumped her his career might take off :LOL:

OF offer a prize fund for artists i wonder if this is what the two are working towards :sick:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/onlyfans-launches-prize-fund-for-emerging-artists-2903482
I’m still giggling that the zeleb mma thing got pulled because absolutely no one bought a ticket to see it 😭😭😭😭 the little twit is a failure at life. I bet his mum wishes she swallowed that night. Poor cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was the video of them saying that Rolo's death was not anyone's fault :mad:
Yer didn't she drug poor Rolo on dog trancs claimed the breeder she'd got him off gave her it but the breeder said they advised her against using it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm no body language expert but he clearly can't stand to be anywhere near the rancid old sIag 🤣
I just don't know how she manages to look permanently grubby 🤷 she really does look like she needs a good shower 🥴
She looks like she smells of fish, fake tan, fags and Charlie Red desperately sprayed all over to mask it. She’s gopping 🤮

Sorry @Rita Chevrolet I quoted you by mistake 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yer didn't she drug poor Rolo on dog trancs claimed the breeder she'd got him off gave her it but the breeder said they advised her against using it.
CBD oil supposedly
All of us dog owners know that if you’re going to put your dog on it, it has to be done steadily with the right dose and use the right one - she wouldn’t have researched it for one second! Her one was a pup! Who puts a pup on it! Ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
CBD oil supposedly
All of us dog owners know that if you’re going to put your dog on it, it has to be done steadily with the right dose and use the right one - she wouldn’t have researched it for one second! Her one was a pup! Who puts a pup on it! Ridiculous.
Never actually heard of the stuff had dogs most of my adult life,, just remember an article were yet again she blamed someone else for her neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Surprised to see junior, suppose he will want to keep up with his family . Seems only meet ups with mum now are at AFP'S
The only time she sees to see him is as AFP's. He clearly doesnt want any one on one time with her.

Never actually heard of the stuff had dogs most of my adult life,, just remember an article were yet again she blamed someone else for her neglect.
Knowing her she probably thought giving it double the dose would keep the puppy quiet and out of her way and OD'd the poor thing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Actually a really good article . Proves shes always been pretty vile , and the main person in her life is herself

She looks like she smells of fish, fake tan, fags and Charlie Red desperately sprayed all over to mask it. She’s gopping 🤮

Sorry @Rita Chevrolet I quoted you by mistake 😅
Charlie red, used to wear that when I was about 14, thought I was so grown up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually a really good article . Proves shes always been pretty vile , and the main person in her life is herself

Charlie red, used to wear that when I was about 14, thought I was so grown up
The bit at the end talking about revenge….

‘Don’t cross me, I like revenge, revenge is sweet, I don’t lose my temper, but I don’t put a time limit on my revenge’ On her trauma and me program said…her life wasn’t about revenge, but being happy and her family….🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
'I don’t lose my temper'

Another glaringly obvious lie. How many people has she attacked ( both verbally and physically)? Her solicitor said she was trying to learn to control herself. The judge last time said she committed offences and had rants out of 'anger'. There aren't enough eyerolls in the world for her shite.

Yet when she first gets with them they are always 'the biggest I've ever had'.
It's the narcissistic cycle, overvalue, then devalue and abuse. God knows where Cole is at the moment, not quite in the 'revenge' pile because mummy still needs a chauffeur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.