Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of junior being there,,,the boots, sink boy, H, the awards all got a mention but junior got left out of the article wonder why.
Are they blind?? Princess is the double of her dad. How can that girl look like someone who's face has been surgically changed and botched a gazillion times??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No mention of junior being there,,,the boots, sink boy, H, the awards all got a mention but junior got left out of the article wonder why.
Hmmm....:unsure:
I've only seen the one pic of Junior there, and he was lifting his baby cousin up.
The photo covered his face and he looked like he was sniffing baby's nappy! :eek:
That pic had to be sneekily snapped as no way would he approve it.
Selfish Skanky trying to covertly prove she sees Junior.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Cole has an idea to make extra money...renting his shoes out as gondolas 😄😄 x

Resizer_16634311394791~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Look at Princesses eyes she obviously knows her mother is a liar.

Does Susana know?
The slightly worrying thing about that video for me is that Princess seems just as casual in her attitude to her puppy having died as KP is. If that had been my daughter she would have been in bits and floods of tears. I suspect KP just said 'oh well don't worry we will get you another one', given how replaceable and disposable pets are to her. Most of us would be devastated. I remember when my daughter's first hamster died I didn't tell her but instead scoured the pet shops for one that looked exactly the same so I could replace it before she found out! ( We hadn't had it very long so she hadn't really had a chance to get a really good look at it). That's the sort of things we do for our kids to protect them from hurt. Not parade them in front of a camera to back up our stupid defence of having yet another animal die in our care!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hmmm....:unsure:
I've only seen the one pic of Junior there, and he was lifting his baby cousin up.
The photo covered his face and he looked like he was sniffing baby's nappy! :eek:
That pic had to be sneekily snapped as no way would he approve it.
Selfish Skanky trying to covertly prove she sees Junior.
PFP posted this one. Thought I'd seen a pic of his face.
Screenshot_20220919-073123_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 16
Are they blind?? Princess is the double of her dad. How can that girl look like someone who's face has been surgically changed and botched a gazillion times??
She has AFP's hair and colouring but aside from that she is 100% her father.
These idiots who perpetuate the myth that P is skank's Mini-Me need a trip to Specsavers immediately

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They only look alike in that pic because of the bloody industrial strength filter!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder where J and B were yesterday as Kieran and M were at a wedding with their little one?

Reactions: 15
Just caught up on the last few threads so apologies for taking the conversation back a bit - but I think you’ll find this quite interesting.

The talk about the moon boots and the head bandage for attention got me thinking.
You lot do make me think a lot , part of what I enjoy about being on here .
Anyway I googled Munchausens and Narcissism - apparently and unsurprisingly there is a link .
I screenshotted a couple of the pertinent bits .
Halfway down the second screenshot about the “ constant dramatic events” is of particular interest !
This was my family member 100%. The Munchausens is an eye opener as she wasn't diagnosed with that, it wasn't considered but I'm sure she had it. Any medical issue was hugely dramatic and she used it as a way of getting more attention and sympathy. She took my disabled son out and purposely crashed his side of the car knowing he wasn't wearing a seatbelt, she'd told him to undo it. She then acted like she'd saved him from being seriously injured. They are really disgusting people.

This is one article...
I don't believe a word she says

She’s in & out of The Priory so much I’m surprised they haven’t named a wing in the place after her !

She can’t be properly engaging in any of the Priory help or self-help programs. Just somewhere to crash for a bit while she rides out her latest tit storm then vola she’s all good and once again rinse repeat back she goes back again. Just hope they get their money upfront !
So according to her she's suffered all these miscarriages, miscarriages that all seem to occur after skankys tit hits the fan. By her reckoning she'd have been taking drugs during pregnancies..
Now she's going through menopause she's having to make up different health issues. Sick, disturbed and a dirty bleep

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This was my family member 100%. The Munchausens is an eye opener as she wasn't diagnosed with that, it wasn't considered but I'm sure she had it. Any medical issue was hugely dramatic and she used it as a way of getting more attention and sympathy. She took my disabled son out and purposely crashed his side of the car knowing he wasn't wearing a seatbelt, she'd told him to undo it. She then acted like she'd saved him from being seriously injured. They are really disgusting people.

I don't believe a word she says
That sounds awful, thankfully no harm done in the end. I am watching the person in my family that behaves like this like a hawk. She has young kids and the first inkling I get that she is putting them in harms way in one of her attention grabbing schemes I'll be reporting her to SS. It really concerns me how she is, she has done ridiculous things for attention but so far only warned by police for some of them and they are aware of her but no SS involvement so far.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.