Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite right DC. BUT it's 100% a pack of lie's as we well know. I really want someone who was there to clarify this. AND to say her kids were there too, when she was strangely 'raped', is F'ing terrible. It goes to show, liars do need good memories, because this story has been changed & embellished so much, as time goes by. She really is as low as they get.

Reactions: 31
I’ve not been keeping up, have they split? They’re not following each other on Instagram that I can see

Reactions: 13
I recall her woo hoo'ing about meeting 'Mama' Woods. Never to be heard of again! Must have gone really well. Poor old 'Mama' Woods must be in sheer despair about how low her son has fallen and what he has become.

Reactions: 24
Since Pete also said that he received voicemails I suppose that was someone impersonating you then Kipper ??? To the extent that your HUSBAND didnt know that it was not your voice ... she was high / pissed or both when she texted / called and embarrassed when Pete told people, simple as that

Aah yes Mr Riise ... forgot about him ...

'Footballer John Arne Riise was mystery man who had sex with Katie Price like a cordless drill' it's claimed, as she proposes a THREESOME with 17-year-old X Factor stars | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
And in between all these men you mention DC, there was Shane Duffy (Brighton FC) https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...r-shane-duffy-after-relationship-was-exposed/
Danny Cipriani - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danny-cipriani-katie-price-relationship-6230677.
And.... many, many others. She's a serial cheat.
Had so many men, she's like one of those blow up dolls, desperate, grubby men use. FxxK

Reactions: 30
No, I hadn’t seen it initially. I’ve always said, what pisses me off the most about her is the way she treats animals as discardable like her fucking atrocious hair extensions. Not surprised she’s blaming someone else for her crapness yet again

Reactions: 19
I’ve not been keeping up, have they split? They’re not following each other on Instagram that I can see
It's probably just game playing, anything to flog a headline.
We will know when they really split as she will start to slag him off.If she doesn’t immediately set out to destroy him, then Cole has some dirt on her.

Reactions: 24
I recall her woo hoo'ing about meeting 'Mama' Woods. Never to be heard of again! Must have gone really well. Poor old 'Mama' Woods must be in sheer despair about how low her son has fallen and what he has become.
Aaaaand what does your son do for a living dear? He wanks for pence on OnlyFans and has Katie Price as his beard

Reactions: 27
Just on a sidenote, I see Alex Belfield has been jailed.

Reactions: 42
I heard she was last seen running for the hills. I doubted this at first but thinking about it, I don’t think she has been since.
https://giphy.com/3o7ZetIsjtbkgNE1I4 I managed to track down a backgrid film. Here she is, in disguise as Forrest Gump

Just on a sidenote, I see Alex Belfield has been jailed.
IKR! Haven’t followed it really. I thought Jeremy Vines testimony made him sound like a wet flannel. But then again I’ve never been stalked.

Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic.. no more bitching about KP for a while from Alex!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.