Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Katie has your lie fest documentary been pulled as we proved you lie :LOL:
Maybe the new king has had enough of her tit and pulled the plug on it 😂

I'd like to believe that bear has been re-homed but seen as the story came from the famous source i can't help but think something has happened to him given skanks track record and the queenie incident when it said the dog got ran over on her driveway by a pizza delivery driver who when the GPS was checked went next door and didn't enter the MM, also suspicious that skank was out at the time and banned from driving but arrived home in the pink beast alone. 🤔
Didn't she used to do the same with H? Go off on benders and leave a hairdresser or a neighbor to look after him, I'm sure I read that few years back. Disgusting 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If anyone's interested you can find The Things trauma and me me me me on Disney+ just scroll down and it's in the children's section renamed Pinocchio. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Maybe the new king has had enough of her tit and pulled the plug on it 😂

Didn't she used to do the same with H? Go off on benders and leave a hairdresser or a neighbor to look after him, I'm sure I read that few years back. Disgusting 😶
Just two occasions i could find both with different blokes boyson then Drury two months apart.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Just two occasions i could find both with different blokes boyson then Drury two months apart.
I found it too.
Then goes on to say how she can't control him etc. Maybe H is much better when he's with other people, or why risk leaving him there....

I found it too.
Then goes on to say how she can't control him etc. Maybe H is much better when he's with other people, or why risk leaving him there....
She's a proper bleep

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
When i do I look like trigger from only fools and horses complete plonker and your future sink boy sweeping up litter in the gutters. Enjoy you tosser 🤮

I found it too.

She's a proper bleep
That's 3 examples yours from March mine from July then September and there the ones reported on. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
“I don’t often wear suits, but when I do….I tuck my asparagus in and filter my face to duck.”
Don’t wear bleeping socks either!bleep.

She left Harvey as a baby when she fucked off to Playboy mansion for six weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Euuggh my mums just sent me a photo of klattie with love heart emojis she’s at the diversity awards in Liverpool with Harvey I have just sent her a huge reply telling her how I feel about that bleep!
Must be why sink boys wearing a suit to look like the proud doting step daddy false fake cunting tosser he is and skank will plaster family proud of you H pictures all over social media for sympathy and get some positive comments. Both make me puke. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Captain @265 where are you hiding out these days? You've not turned into a secret fan of KP have you 🤭
Actually no, I just don't give a toss about her, I have no idea what she has or hasn't done in weeks.

All I know is she's still breathing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well i wonder how many people actually complained from here from my original post
iv'e never seen a newly steamed program removed off all platforms so quickly
i can only hope it was due to our complaints about the contradictions she made in the different versions of the story
Hello,
This is my first post. Just to say I did complain to C4 after reading the link here.
I hope many people complained.
What I wrote:

object to kp programme
Inbox

P
poppy blooms
to poppy
7 days ago
Details

Show images
Dear Channel 4,

"Programming featuring KATIE PRICE

This is an objection to Channel 4 providing any platform to a drunk-driving criminal who is subject to restraining orders.
There are reports of an upcoming 'documentary' which will allow Ms Price to talk about events whereby she is clearly lying. This refers to her latest attempts to 'excuse' her actions by blaming others - now saying that she was raped at gunpoint in Africa. This is clearly, demonstrably, a load of rubbish. It's being said because the events happened in another country and Ms Price no doubt believes that this makes the events uncheckable. Yet every other mention she's made of the events during the robbery made no mention or allusion to such 'rape'. False accusations from Ms Price (including for sexual offences) are nothing new, considering she has publicly labelled her ex as a paedophile despite him not being even charged with any offences.
False accusations of rape, even against unnamed criminals, affect all of us, men and women alike. It harms the likelihood of real victims being believed, increases the chances real victims are labelled a 'liar', and may suggest to other impressionable women that it's ok and possible to make false claims against men, even if these are not being reported to the police so they can be investigated.
Channel 4 should not be airing this programme."

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Euuggh my mums just sent me a photo of klattie with love heart emojis she’s at the diversity awards in Liverpool with Harvey I have just sent her a huge reply telling her how I feel about that bleep!
Wonder is she wearing her Get Out of CS boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahh.Explains Why Cole is wearing a suit.Normally he is doing nefarious things to himself for coin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.