Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to prove like the price clan they only open fake companies to either launder money or avoid paying tax or to give themselves company loans that won't be payed back. πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜
Nothing much has been said about Coles mother, I have a sneaky suspicion that she is the one that had the money and Gary married her. Seems like Cole is following in his fathers' footsteps. Just a theory on my part, I could be completely wrong but it just seems odd to me that Gary is living in SB's house when they had a beautiful big house worth a few million. Nothing seems to add up with all of these people.

Reactions: 23
Daddy, who is so wealthy he does plumbing work on the side and the reviews are hilarious!
Daddy also now lives in Carol's house ... Because it's his really, along with the cars ... things have gone downhill since COVID & Daddy can't bankroll Carol as much as he used to ...

Nothing much has been said about Coles mother, I have a sneaky suspicion that she is the one that had the money and Gary married her. Seems like Cole is following in his fathers' footsteps. Just a theory on my part, I could be completely wrong but it just seems odd to me that Gary is living in SB's house when they had a beautiful big house worth a few million. Nothing seems to add up with all of these people.
More like Dodgy Daddy Woods put laundered money in ex- Mummy Woods name but when she left him she kept it ... That's probably been the game with Carol ... Bunch of thieves & grifters just like Kippers lot if you ask me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SB's parents have split don't know when or why but if it was her money you can bet she kept most of it and daddy only got a pay off to duck off. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just sashaying by to enquire if they’re still boring. Yes? Have I missed anything. Thought not.
*closes door*

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg haha that’s actually cracked me up - who the hell would want her singing at a funeral. That’s hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If my family booked her to sing at mine, I would presume they must really HATE me. Then I’d come back to haunt them πŸ‘»

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A funeral dirge singer? FFS aren't funerals bad enough without that prospect??
Now who do I hate enough to send her to............................... :)
They do have professional mourners in some countries. They stagger about, wailing, and tearing at their clothes. Speak in tongues etc. Well, I don't know about you, but to me that sounds right up Skanky's Street. It's literally her skill set πŸ™Œ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can imagine skank using the thick as tit defence at the BH,, "miss Price you owe Β£3,550,000 from Jordan plc how do you carry on earning and spending but have paid nothing to your creditors" Price " well I didn't think i owed any money because i'm not Jordan anymore".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Can imagine skank using the thick as tit defence at the BH,, "miss Price you owe Β£3,550,000 from Jordan plc how do you carry on earning and spending but have paid nothing to your creditors" Price " well I didn't think i owed any money because i'm not Jordan anymore".
Thanks Stan, you just provided her with her alibi πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've done the BH thick as tit defence..now her multiple driving offences "miss Price your banned from driving and on a suspended sentence why shouldn't the court send you to prison"
Price "because I got diplomatic immunity"
Judge "diplomatic immunity"
Price " yer guv Harv's an ambassador for an autism charity so being his mum gives me diplomatic immunity immunity woohoo" πŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If my family booked her to sing at mine, I would presume they must really HATE me. Then I’d come back to haunt them πŸ‘»
id book her to sing at mine and piss off all the family,she could sing "my way" and "ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts", followed by "who let the dogs out " unfortually for her,i dont plan on dying for a couple of decades yet......and id pay her by a rubber cheque :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Kipper must tit on the floor then, or does she dig a hole in the garden, like some old smelly alley cat.
Loooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16632718749331.jpg

🀣🀣🀣🀣❀❀❀❀ oh Pom..🀣🀣That’s brilliant Thankyou my sweet.❀❀❀❀❀❀

Thank you very much and you're welcome πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Love Pom πŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜

xx
@Pom Bear do you keep all the images you do?! You should start selling the albums 😁😁 they’re brilliant haha x
Thank you very much πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’•β€πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx Yep I keep the majority of them. Lol that's a nice thought πŸ₯° Pom Bear pic books..on all coffee tables worldwide and signed with a paw print πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Being Katie Price is like being dead.

Not a problem for you, but everyone else has to deal with the pain, nuisance and consequences whereas you're completely oblivious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.