Katie Price #207 Lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs. Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on searching through stories also had miscarriages with Kieran and Kris. (Said she was taking anxiety medication, Valium)
obviously there was also Dane Bowers too and another baby loss.
When she lost the one with Kris she said she had more than 3.
Again the reports on her Priory stay early 2020, seem to be documented as January, but she was regularly out drinking then and going on holidays. I think it would of been more Feb/March, as she came on social media and only came back on for Mother’s Day.
July 18 one article states she is seen for the first time since admitting she snorted Coke, calls KH mentally abusive, also did an interview to say she was having therapy following the SA robbery.
Sep 18 checks into the Priory as a day patient, Oct 18 meets up with AA for a couple of nights out, then gets arrested for drink driving, goes back into the Priory (says she storms out after 24 hours) but then goes back in, but days later meets Harvey to go to a nail bar with paps, and then her mum with the film crew.
In November 18 there is an article on how after her marriage ended to PA she wanted to drive into a wall at Harvey’s nursery and kill herself,
March 19 says she is feeling herself again.
May 19 a friend says she is close to a breakdown.
Nov 19 seen out boozing. Dec 19 sends death threats to CD.
Jan 20 several boozy nights outs, including the Alps, trip to Spain.
Feb 20 seen outside the Priory for a Psych test, says she is fine. Dog dies followed by a boozy night out that evening, make up masterclasses acting erratically. (Caroline Flack then takes her own life) Valentines dinner, shortly after this she disappears, so I think this is another Priory visit for PTSD, but out in time for Celeb SAS on the TV 🙄 My crazy life gets aired and she says she has been an in patient and she talks to Rick Live on the program. She also says she needs therapy for the rest of her life. She says in an exclusive interview with the Mirror, she booked in and didn’t want to leave as she was having suicidal thoughts.
May 2020 says she’s been 3 months sober. On the Annie Mac podcast in 2021 says she has turned her life round, she had a mental breakdown, planned her suicide but didn’t do it. Stayed in 5 weeks. Doesn’t drink anymore. Room check every 15 minutes. Blah blah blah.

So why has this last visit to the Priory 2021 fixed her, is it because all her court cases have disappeared? What is so different? Yet all the other visits to the Priory for PTSD and weekly therapy didn’t work.
She’s in & out of The Priory so much I’m surprised they haven’t named a wing in the place after her !

She can’t be properly engaging in any of the Priory help or self-help programs. Just somewhere to crash for a bit while she rides out her latest tit storm then vola she’s all good and once again rinse repeat back she goes back again. Just hope they get their money upfront !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And on searching through stories also had miscarriages with Kieran and Kris. (Said she was taking anxiety medication, Valium)
obviously there was also Dane Bowers too and another baby loss.
When she lost the one with Kris she said she had more than 3.
Again the reports on her Priory stay early 2020, seem to be documented as January, but she was regularly out drinking then and going on holidays. I think it would of been more Feb/March, as she came on social media and only came back on for Mother’s Day.
July 18 one article states she is seen for the first time since admitting she snorted Coke, calls KH mentally abusive, also did an interview to say she was having therapy following the SA robbery.
Sep 18 checks into the Priory as a day patient, Oct 18 meets up with AA for a couple of nights out, then gets arrested for drink driving, goes back into the Priory (says she storms out after 24 hours) but then goes back in, but days later meets Harvey to go to a nail bar with paps, and then her mum with the film crew.
In November 18 there is an article on how after her marriage ended to PA she wanted to drive into a wall at Harvey’s nursery and kill herself,
March 19 says she is feeling herself again.
May 19 a friend says she is close to a breakdown.
Nov 19 seen out boozing. Dec 19 sends death threats to CD.
Jan 20 several boozy nights outs, including the Alps, trip to Spain.
Feb 20 seen outside the Priory for a Psych test, says she is fine. Dog dies followed by a boozy night out that evening, make up masterclasses acting erratically. (Caroline Flack then takes her own life) Valentines dinner, shortly after this she disappears, so I think this is another Priory visit for PTSD, but out in time for Celeb SAS on the TV 🙄 My crazy life gets aired and she says she has been an in patient and she talks to Rick Live on the program. She also says she needs therapy for the rest of her life. She says in an exclusive interview with the Mirror, she booked in and didn’t want to leave as she was having suicidal thoughts.
May 2020 says she’s been 3 months sober. On the Annie Mac podcast in 2021 says she has turned her life round, she had a mental breakdown, planned her suicide but didn’t do it. Stayed in 5 weeks. Doesn’t drink anymore. Room check every 15 minutes. Blah blah blah.

So why has this last visit to the Priory 2021 fixed her, is it because all her court cases have disappeared? What is so different? Yet all the other visits to the Priory for PTSD and weekly therapy didn’t work.
Love you @DC16 for your facts. This has actually made me dizzy 🥴 I've read it all several times. Her head is 1 seriously messed up space! Lie after lie, contradictions, no embarrassment, no shame, no fucks given.
Somebody please, pull the bloody plug on her 🤞🤷

Reactions: 25
Same here… I’ve had tendon surgery and been stuck in one for weeks and it has caused me so many issues with hip and back pain. i can barely walk in it without a crutch to lean on to compensate my weight let alone stomp around wearing 2 on uneven fields. What a trooper eh!
I’m not even sure they are real rocker boots, I think they may have been modified so that she can walk in them like a normal pair of boots. I’ve never known anyone to be able to walk normally in them without a stick for support. They are just for show and pity me pictures.

Reactions: 28
I was hoping that Peter might make a statement on behalf of his kids regards the SA carjacking incident, as it does not look good on him as a parent regards his children witnessing their mother been sexually assaulted then carrying on with the planned trip regardless. I do understand Peter generally avoids interaction but her lies involve his kids too so if it were me I would want to get the truth out & set the story straight.
Princess & Junior are now old enough to see how toxic their mother is, the SA lies just show she has absolutely no morals or boundaries & will drag her kids into her ridiculous lies. I can’t imagine how it’s affected them seeing the lies their mother is spouting, imagine all their peers in school asking them about it too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think Fartwank in that suit is the closest I’ve ever seen him to looking like an actual car dealer. Except it’s a comedy one from the 80’s selling ‘cut and shut ‘bangers rather than the ‘prestige motors’ type he professes to be.
1663497452538.png
He's a real life Swiss Tony (look he's even demonstrating the size of his dick for us!)

Sometimes the adverts on here crack me up 🤣😂 I wonder who could use a pair of these 🤔🤣😂

Random thought.....if someone were to pressure wash the grubby looking trollop & all the fake bits flew off, what would actually be left??
A pool of oozing orange plastic with the ratty hair extensions floating in the middle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was hoping that Peter might make a statement on behalf of his kids regards the SA carjacking incident, as it does not look good on him as a parent regards his children witnessing their mother been sexually assaulted then carrying on with the planned trip regardless. I do understand Peter generally avoids interaction but her lies involve his kids too so if it were me I would want to get the truth out & set the story straight.
Princess & Junior are now old enough to see how toxic their mother is, the SA lies just show she has absolutely no morals or boundaries & will drag her kids into her ridiculous lies. I can’t imagine how it’s affected them seeing the lies their mother is spouting, imagine all their peers in school asking them about it too.
I think he did say shortly afterwards, he would be dealing with the incident in private.
But I agree, on one hand he should say if she is lying, on the other, he doesn’t want to give her anymore attention, he is now immune to her 💩

She’s in & out of The Priory so much I’m surprised they haven’t named a wing in the place after her !

She can’t be properly engaging in any of the Priory help or self-help programs. Just somewhere to crash for a bit while she rides out her latest tit storm then vola she’s all good and once again rinse repeat back she goes back again. Just hope they get their money upfront !
Yeah, surprised they are not on the creditors list 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sure they're not impressed at all Helena. But she knows they are not allowed to speak out so she does and says what she likes. 😡

I think she broke her heels but she lied about how the injury happened, where it happened and lied/exaggerated the injuries after (like you said).

Apparently liars only focus on the teeny bit of truth in the story to convince others and themselves.
Skanky does it all the time.
Like when asked about the rape, she said she wasn't lying and instead of saying something about how horrific is was to have her body violated that way or how painful it was or anything about what the men did to her (she's not one to back away from detail when it suits her), she just said it was scary being held at gunpoint.
When Rebekah Vardy was asked if she revealed the stories on Rooney, she focused on all the abuse she got online and how upset she was.
There are other examples which I can't think of at the moment but that's what liars do.
Totally agree, if something that awful happened she would have relayed more facts/details of the incident. It is so sketchy, there is no police report, any supporting evidence or witness collaboration. Jumping up & down saying I’m not lying doesn’t make it true either.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not even sure they are real rocker boots, I think they may have been modified so that she can walk in them like a normal pair of boots. I’ve never known anyone to be able to walk normally in them without a stick for support. They are just for show and pity me pictures.
We all know she just uses them as a sympathy ploy nothing else
the correct way to use these boots it not to bear weight on the foot/ankle it is protecting and if needed use a walking stick or crutches
seeing this muppet has put one on each foot and no support she will be causing more pain and damage for herself :p:p
not that any medical person would have told her to use these in the first place especially on both feet and with no additional support
caught out again skanky :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha! I emailed that SA news outlet to congratulate them for highlighting Skank slagging off their country for her "alleged rape by six blokes with guns" especially the one with the Adidas hoodie.
I sent them the links to our wikis saying that her lies are notorious and to check them out or themselves since virtually ALL of it is direct quotes from the UK media or Lies from the thing itself.
It seems the Editor is very interested................................... :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't it be ironic if it took a foreign news media to finally scupper skanky?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Katie Price #208 Katie Price your not nice, your hair always looks like it's always full of lice

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he did say shortly afterwards, he would be dealing with the incident in private.
But I agree, on one hand he should say if she is lying, on the other, he doesn’t want to give her anymore attention, he is now immune to her 💩

She probably scams the NHS.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Haha! I emailed that SA news outlet to congratulate them for highlighting Skank slagging off their country for her "alleged rape by six blokes with guns" especially the one with the Adidas hoodie.
I sent them the links to our wikis saying that her lies are notorious and to check them out or themselves since virtually ALL of it is direct quotes from the UK media or Lies from the thing itself.
It seems the Editor is very interested................................... :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't it be ironic if it took a foreign news media to finally scupper skanky?
Was that news 24 editor Rita?

Reactions: 13

I bet he could write a book on her lies, deceit , criminality & crude slovenly ways.
Andre - Keeper of Secrets 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So that's why Cole don't like to wear suits🤔😀 x

View attachment 1587367
Ask yourself a question Carl why are you still with it, she’s shagging other guys behind your back, your never going to become a celebrity off its back, because she’s a hated has been now. In fact if you want a celebrity career you would be better off leaving and then just tell all the tit you know about her. At least you would get some kind of notoriety for being the one that finally finished the Price off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Cheap wish/ali express ones no doubt

ETA... Just done a quick Google and there are lots of cheap flat ones available

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.