Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8A43ED7B-5985-406B-AB7F-4B1BE4DDCC47.png
That bleeping underbite and hideous voice 🤢Why do these simpletons say the same monotonous phrases over and over: “Do ya luv ittt!?? We luv it!!” duck off Cole you wankstain. Also who’s the meat head next to him? Ollie? No mention of the other butch bleep accompanying them 👀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Says in this report that the case was thrown out by the South African police due to lack of evidence 🤔
Only a robbery reported.
Too dumb to realize for an insurance scam to work you actually need to take out insurance in the first place! And in this story it's only £5000 worth of stuff so can't have been much in the way of jewelry. That guy Neil said in a previous article that there were thousands of pounds worth of camera equipment in the cars so why didn't they steal that? And if you thought someone was going to kill you you wouldn't tell them to duck off! In some articles she was 'terrified and screaming' in this one she is some kind of wonder woman standing up to them and telling them to duck off! As usual can't tell the same lie twice!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think as Carl wasn't found guilty he can be around them, even though SS know all about slapgate... :mad: I'm not sure the 50:50 is correct, but KH and KSR are aware
He wasn't actually cleared of any crime it's all still on record and can be reopened,police dropped the case against him because in their words "no real prospect of conviction" meaning their star witness and alleged victim SKANK refused to give a police statement and wouldn't be a witness in court against him (thinking more about sink boy than the safety of her kids) same with the forcing his way into H's house were skank had ran to H's nanny/carer gave a statement but wouldn't be a witness (either payed off with a payrise or frightened of losing her job and skanks vindictive streak) and agree with what you said after a year SS have probably let him be around the kids but they'll be watched very closely. Let's hope he has another happy hands episode i hope not in front of the kids and it'll be the final nail in the coffin for the pair of them. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1573078 That bleeping underbite and hideous voice 🤢Why do these simpletons say the same monotonous phrases over and over: “Do ya luv ittt!?? We luv it!!” duck off Cole you wankstain. Also who’s the meat head next to him? Ollie? No mention of the other butch bleep accompanying them 👀🤣🤣🤣
think he taking the piss out of Katie because she is always saying love it i love it bet he never said that before he knew her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think as Carl wasn't found guilty he can be around them, even though SS know all about slapgate... :mad: I'm not sure the 50:50 is correct, but KH and KSR are aware
to me it seems since the kids went to their dads she never had 50/50 it seems like they reside with the dad and she as CONTACT/VISITATION they have never seem to stay at her home 50% of the time,50/50 useually means they spend 3 days/4days at one home and 3days/4days at the other,or a week with one parent then a week with the other,CONTACT/VISITATION means a day or so a week(after school) and maybe longer during the school holidays

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1573078 That bleeping underbite and hideous voice 🤢Why do these simpletons say the same monotonous phrases over and over: “Do ya luv ittt!?? We luv it!!” duck off Cole you wankstain. Also who’s the meat head next to him? Ollie? No mention of the other butch bleep accompanying them 👀🤣🤣🤣
Look at the reflection in their sunglasses looks like skank and another woman, said last night wouldn't surprise me if they'd sneaked out of the country and seems they did already sunning themselves. 😀😀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Carol has wiped the filter on really thick there hasnt he - sad Bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look at the reflection in their sunglasses looks like skank and another woman, said last night wouldn't surprise me if they'd sneaked out of the country and seems they did already sunning themselves. 😀😀
but where as she left the kids after all she as them 50/50(except when she is on holiday(sorry working)abroad)

things must be bad on the money side if they can only afford one day in spain(by the time you got there and to your hotel it would be time to head back to the airport)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I Think kids of certain age should be banned from TikTok,I thinks it’s Revolting using them like this.
She's probably only doing it to piss off KH. she knows full well he doesn't want videos of her on there, yet she continues to post them.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Took the filter off so we can see Carols real face ... turns out the butch guy next to him is actually Kipper !!! ... Look how happy Carol is to be spending yet another holiday alone with her .....

1662993369347.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well that was 48 minutes of ‘poor me it’s everyone else’s fault’.
Only sentence about SA was ‘held at gun point in South Africa’ …no mention of rape or sexual assault.
Apparently it was ‘a couple of years ago’ that she has severe depression and tried to hang herself….that must have been around the time she got together with Cole 🤔.
Although featured heavily at the start there was no sign of AFPs oxygen tanks while they were talking to this Lee bloke who pulled her out of the car. Apparently he didn’t sell his story to the media coz he knew they’d lie and distort his story!
Plenty of booze in AFPs house (although they blurred out the two big containers that were full of it).
Draped over H as usual.

Also Channing Tatum made a 2 second non verbal appearance 🤣 and her skin is tit (scars/sun damage). 🤢
Her behavior with H is just so inappropriate in my opinion! What mother behaves like that with her adult child, draping themselves all over him like a boyfriend, kissing him on the lips etc. I know H has the mental age of a child but he has the body of a man and may well get 'urges' like any other man his age. Doubtless if he did get aroused she would think it is funny and yet another sign of how attractive she is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.