Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is up with the pair of them?!?! Not only do they look alike they now sound alike. They must be aware they sound like a absolute pair of twats... he will be pimping her out next!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We have judged for ourselves and find you guilty of consistently being a liar
you over exaggerate events for attention and lie
you forget what you say previously then add more false details sometimes years later and re run stories because you have no way of being relevant as a true honest person
##################### duck OFF######################

ttttt.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well everything she's been called is true, plus more to add!

Was this written BEFORE she had a criminal record & restraining order against her?
Was this before she turned her car over while drunk & on her way to get more DRUGS?
Was this before she had limited access to some of her kids?
Was this before she owed millions following the bankruptcy?
Was this before she had a horn starting to grow on her forehead?

There is definitely a 'person inside this body'. A VERY dangerous, mutilated & grotesque (physically & mentally) 'person'. that's 100%.
PLUS a compulsive LIAR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wonder if she read what i posted about her sneaking out the country and thought duck i've been sussed. 😀😀😀😀
Does anyone get trolled by some numnut on insta called Francesca?

I think she clearly does these videos to torment Kerian.

Bottom line is though and in my humble opinion, she should not be sexualizing and posting these videos in the public arena.

Anyone could be watching them and there some very strange and dangerous folk out there.
I dont see her dad posting up videos of his kids on these platforms. I just know that SS would not allow it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ooo so just going to Spain for one day for OF content. Hmmm what is in Spain that’s not here? For what she’s forked out for her OF content - she won’t have recouped back in subscriptions surely. AND if she’s got 50/50 access who’s looking after the kids if she’s “away” - @DC16 was that statement you shared just a few posts above on how she’s judged, recent?

• Heart
  • Angry
Does anyone get trolled by some numnut on insta called Francesca?
Not on any social media wouldn't be able to control myself were skank and sink boy are concerned,,wouldn't mind him trying to bully me though like he does others on social media would like a face to face with him some old scores to settle especially after he bullied and shamed an old poster on the sun's comments section in a restaurant while skank laughed and encouraged him but i can wait the gruesome twosome are bound to be in my neck of the woods at some point. 😇😇😇

• Heart
Ooo so just going to Spain for one day for OF content. Hmmm what is in Spain that’s not here? For what she’s forked out for her OF content - she won’t have recouped back in subscriptions surely. AND if she’s got 50/50 access who’s looking after the kids if she’s “away” - @DC16 was that statement you shared just a few posts above on how she’s judged, recent?
No, that was from her first book!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It may well be now 🤣🤣

Tried to hang herself? I would have thought that would be pretty easy to set up and the most likely to work first time. Useless twunt
No gallows strong enough to hang it from

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, he is described as a security expert and Katie was his client. He has known her since she was 14 and she said she used to fancy him (he was 18 at the time)
So what was the outcome of the employment tribunal with the nanny? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 13
How did you find it? When I go onto E4 it says it’s not available?
I think her access has maybe returned to 50:50. Perhaps she’s complied with SS requirements.
Her access might be under review again now ... following Carol going on that holiday ....

Just seen on her Insta stories that she’s off to Spain for 1 day to film for OF 😱. Oh do duck Off!!! 😡😡
Its all about writing off the cost as 'work' I bet she just has a layover and is changing planes in Spain to go on somewhere else for her ACTUAL holiday ... we shall see

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Her access might be under review again now ... following Carol going on that holiday ....
I think as Carl wasn't found guilty he can be around them, even though SS know all about slapgate... :mad: I'm not sure the 50:50 is correct, but KH and KSR are aware

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Another gem!

She missed out the bit where she was water boarded after she refused to wash before being brutally searched 😂

She can't, community service 😂
Stupid woman, you don't play games with the US military! And she wasn't 'chased', they simply drew up in front of her and sent a message loud and clear!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.