Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t going to watch but I will now just so I can see what people have been talking about…..I’m fully prepared now for the poormememememe shitfest that it obviously is 😖🤣
We look forward to hearing your feedback 😄

She allows it every time she sees Bunny there’s lots of videos
Isn’t it sad she can’t actually do things with them - fun things, days out exploring instead of giving them the phone and letting them go on tiktok. What wonderful parenting 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This C4 'Drama and Me' thing is odd. Even if you know what you're looking for, it's really hard to find on the Catch-up Search facility, so it's not going to attract passers-by for viewing figures.
Anyway, I took one for the team last night and watched it (on fast forward). Sorry, but it was APPALLINGLY bad. Little substance, no new information and I suspect it had been edited (for legal reasons??) so heavily that any substance (e.g. the alleged rape) was lost and just fluff left.
Also, she looked terrible! No filters, obviously, so her face looked pock-marked, stretched and lumpy and she was wearing a succession of shapeless sweatshirts and her hair was greasy and hadn't been brushed. For someone who used to be well-turned out at all times (even if you didn't like her style), it was quite a comedown and I don't think it was a deliberate ploy to show her poor mental health, either.
HOWEVER, what I actually came on to say is that there was a black and white statement in the closing credits saying that Katie is now back to 50:50 access to Jett and Bunny. SURELY that can't be right????? Yet if not, why would C4 put their name to including it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I Think kids of certain age should be banned from TikTok,I thinks it’s Revolting using them like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bunny dancing on her tiktok again yesterday, is the AFP house?
skanky cant help herself,you never see jett posing and pouting,,dancing, showing his pants or licking a lolly.......... infact you never see poor jett at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Some minder if he let a black eye stop him from protecting her from 6 armed rapists! :poop:
To think her kids now have to read their mother was bwootuly raped in front of them. Surely they must be in a state of shock, knowing skanky is lying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another gem!

She missed out the bit where she was water boarded after she refused to wash before being brutally searched 😂

She can't, community service 😂
so she said no security yet the guy(neil tawse) claims he is a security expert,she claims they had guns but he says they did not,he says nothing about her being raped or even sexually assaulted,why can she never remember what she as all ready said,i read her book ages ago and it claimed she was touched by a guy in a park as a child now it is being reported she is saying she was raped as a child,never been in the priory for drugs yet she said a while ago that peter made her go for drugs and the kids said they would have nothing to do with her if she took them again(so she must have been using)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
This is the body language guy we were referring to in the last thread where we said we’d love him to analyse her behaviour…

I suspect this is the approach the ex’s (PA/KH) take which works as she is always trying to get a reaction.

However, one day I would just love them all to come back all guns blazing. I suspect a hell of a lot more goes on behind the scenes that we aren’t privy to. The press are even starting to question it all!

I just feel sorry for her kids 😞
View attachment 1572123
My aunt was finally diagnosed with NPD this year! It's been a horror show. Shes no longer here. Not her choice but it was always going to end this was. I've just been through the SS system trying to pass a viability assessment to take on her children. My life has a weird parallel to skanky but obviously I'm not npd

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She seems to be really unlucky IMHO having had expensive jewellery stolen so many times...
......and never had a claim accepted by her insurance company. I wonder why? Did they not believe her?
[/QUOTE]
Insurance Companies I believe have a database of people who regularly try and make claims.

I once slipped on ice in my 4x4 and rolled into the back of the car in front at the lights which had breaked suddenly. My two dogs on the back seat (who had dog seatbelts on) didn't even get up.

Man in the car in front jumped out, screaming he had whiplash and said 'you've smashed up my car', pointing out a dent inside his boot which was far to low for my car to have caused and a dent in the side of his car! Another idiot in the car behind me jumped out of the car and said 'I witnessed it you crashed into him, didn't she Dave?' So clearly knew him. I got scared, I'm not scared easily.

Thank God 2 men in a car going the opposite way came over and said they witnessed the whole thing and I only rolled into him. They also pointed out the damage he claimed I'd caused was rusted!

One called 999 for the police and an ambulance. Both aggressors drove off and me and the 2 heros waited for the police. Fortunately one had got both number plates of the complainants cars.

To cut a long story short they tried to make a claim and my Insurance Company pissed themselves laughing telling me both were serial claiments.

I know wonder if Skanky is one? She's made some many claims that have been rejected?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yep Stan, that's the one!

Wonder if that's the same school Harvey went to that she still owes money to? Owing money to her disabled sons school. She's an absolutely disgraceful excuse for a mother.

Maybe she could get a permanent stall on Eastenders Walford Market between Shrimpys Mens Hat Stall and Mark Fowlers Fruit and Veg?
Here’s a copy of the money price owes to Harvey’s school 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
......and never had a claim accepted by her insurance company. I wonder why? Did they not believe her?
Insurance Companies I believe have a database of people who regularly try and make claims.

I once slipped on ice in my 4x4 and rolled into the back of the car in front at the lights which had breaked suddenly. My two dogs on the back seat (who had dog seatbelts on) didn't even get up.

Man in the car in front jumped out, screaming he had whiplash and said 'you've smashed up my car', pointing out a dent inside his boot which was far to low for my car to have caused and a dent in the side of his car! Another idiot in the car behind me jumped out of the car and said 'I witnessed it you crashed into him, didn't she Dave?' So clearly knew him. I got scared, I'm not scared easily.

Thank God 2 men in a car going the opposite way came over and said they witnessed the whole thing and I only rolled into him. They also pointed out the damage he claimed I'd caused was rusted!

One called 999 for the police and an ambulance. Both aggressors drove off and me and the 2 heros waited for the police. Fortunately one had got both number plates of the complainants cars.

To cut a long story short they tried to make a claim and my Insurance Company pissed themselves laughing telling me both were serial claiments.

I know wonder if Skanky is one? She's made some many claims that have been rejected?
[/QUOTE]
It's much more simple than that skank makes up a story to sell to the papers,,I was robbed in South Africa, i had jewellery stolen from a hotel, someone broke into the MM and stole items out the safe, I was punched and someone stole my engagement ring....then puts an insurance claim in if the company pays out (which has never happened) The Thing can run to the press claiming i told the truth the insurance company paid they believed me, it's just a way of getting vindication for her lying.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
so she said no security yet the guy(neil tawse) claims he is a security expert,she claims they had guns but he says they did not,he says nothing about her being raped or even sexually assaulted,why can she never remember what she as all ready said,i read her book ages ago and it claimed she was touched by a guy in a park as a child now it is being reported she is saying she was raped as a child,never been in the priory for drugs yet she said a while ago that peter made her go for drugs and the kids said they would have nothing to do with her if she took them again(so she must have been using)
some security guard, if he wasnt even in the same car as her,shes in the last car and hes in the first car (according to some reports), you cant believe a bloody word they say,its all bollicks. once thing i did notice, was the claim she had been raped by a family member (read it on this thread) so is that rape no 4,who was the culprit and did that one have the police involved ? .......... last thread closed so quick i never had a chance to say anything on some posts,the photo of AFP and PP,with PP carrying her oxygen bottle... just why ? the bottle had bloody wheels on it, everything about katie price is false,even her bloody name is katrina ingfield (or engfield or something like that but not PRICE).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.