Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a difficult one isn’t it, regarding Harvey. The danger is she removes him from college or any living structured community he is offered. While he can make her money, at nightclubs, the worst environment for a person troubled by loud sounds. And she sets up a toy train set and colouring books to placate him, with the vile Woods in tow. How can he be protected? Only Social Services can do that. Is that why she has them in her sights. I think her modus operandi with exes, ex friends and businesses who have blotted their copy sheet with her, is she has someothing in them. Social services is a beast I wouldn’t confront. It’s the only thing that is in place to protect Harvey.
I don't see her removing him from the college, there's no way she will look after him herself, despite her claims that it's just 'her and Harvey'. She will continue to push the envelope as much as she can with pimping him out or using him to make documentaries.

I notice that she’s not even listed on the poster as one of the events, unless ‘Steam Engines’ is one of her pseudonyms! Basically, she’s running a market stall at a horsey event, how to live the high life!
She's going as a stall holder, nothing more. Trying to get rid of all that unsold stock that she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
PFP came right out in blaming Pete for her being a bleeping barmpot in "Twarma 'an MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Rita, I feel IMHO, he's another grifting, lying money grabbing POS. Again IMHO the entire clan are grifters. Apologies if I'm wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope this isn't in bad taste, I thought it would look funny Love Pom 💖 xx

Resizer_16629185799243.jpg

Resizer_16629185692001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can I ask, did SB feature much on her programme, were the events leading up to slapgate even touched on?

Reactions: 12
Teehee Rita, what we need is a @Pom Bear special of a traumatised-looking Skank with hundreds of ###s raining down on her piss-poor shredded-wheat wig!
Loooool just made...some got stuck in her hair 😄💖🥰🤗❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16629211869871.jpg

What's the story behind the hashtags ?
I miss a lot of posts nowadays if they too long or serious as she winds me up too much. Love Pom ❤😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s a difficult one isn’t it, regarding Harvey. The danger is she removes him from college or any living structured community he is offered. While he can make her money, at nightclubs, the worst environment for a person troubled by loud sounds. And she sets up a toy train set and colouring books to placate him, with the vile Woods in tow. How can he be protected? Only Social Services can do that. Is that why she has them in her sights. I think her modus operandi with exes, ex friends and businesses who have blotted their copy sheet with her, is she has someothing in them. Social services is a beast I wouldn’t confront. It’s the only thing that is in place to protect Harvey.
I think she hates Social Service because they told her 'no' basically. She can't continue her mother act which gets her a free pass with her usual audience of other mums. A big part of her pity play is ruined and she is raging at them.
Thankfully, with Harvey being an adult now, her legal automatic rights as a parent have gone. She can't take him out of his college, she doesn't have that right.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She'll never do that, she's never ever taken care of Harvey on her own and she never will. Once Kieran left she'd dump Harvey with anyone, neighbours, leaving in him hospital, anywhere that lets her get away on her Jollys.
If something cramps Skankies life she doesn't want the hassle of it being in her life, or in her kids case she doesn't want them in her life full time. Only when it suits her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hello back 😘
People get confused between narc behaviour and NPD. We can all display narc tendencies but they don't define us whereas her disorder is like a stick of rock, runs all the way through.
When someone publicly blames anyone for neglect, or misconduct etc, it's generally a civil matter. Its the lower end, slander and deformation. Her latest lie fest means that they have to be prepared, legally. It may all come to nothing but equally it could be a something. I'm literally praying this grows legs. 🙏
Ive some knowledge of how the wheels turn but I'm not privy to the juicy stuff sadly.
Ok, thanks for answering. The story from 2018 was a report that The Priory told KP she was a narcissist and needed to work on her personality everyday. Sounds to me like they told her she had a personality disorder.... but she has ignored it, like people with npd tend to do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Look at this way...... Basically she's now resorted to flogging cheap crap on a market stall to make few quid 🤣
Now I have the Only Fools and Horses theme tune in my head. AFP as Grandad, stinky sink boy as Rodney and skanky as Del boy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.