Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting the strangest feeling the gruesome twosome have done a runner and fucked off abroad somewhere left on the quiet from another smaller airport so not to be sussed. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ok, thanks for answering. The story from 2018 was a report that The Priory told KP she was a narcissist and needed to work on her personality everyday. Sounds to me like they told her she had a personality disorder.... but she has ignored it, like people with npd tend to do!
No one wants to be diagnosed because it exposes the person. No one would go anywhere near her if she was exposed. Her overinflated ego is like a time bomb. She's going to come unstuck soon 🤗

Reactions: 18
I've just found this little gem, very factual!
Such a full report, how come he forgot to mention the 6 rapists with guns and blood everywhere?

Local tourist safety official Athol Stark said: “This was a group of opportunist robbers who saw people pull over and robbed them.

“They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

His team sent tow trucks to haul Katie’s vehicle to a hotel around 45 minutes away.

He added: “We took them to a place of safety for the night. The next morning, when we realised she was someone big in the UK and was filming, we moved them to a secure, private location.

“Katie and her children were still jittery. Once the gates were shut and security was on the door, they began to relax.”

Although one member of Katie’s group is thought to have returned home, the rest continued on their trip to neighbouring Swaziland.

Mr Stark added: “As they left on Saturday, Katie gave me and my wife a hug. She realised it was a regrettable incident but wasn’t the end of the world.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Loooool just made...some got stuck in her hair 😄💖🥰🤗❤😘 xx.

View attachment 1571542

What's the story behind the hashtags ?
I miss a lot of posts nowadays if they too long or serious as she winds me up too much. Love Pom ❤😘 xx
She claimed in the Trauma and me crapfest that hashtags Michelle had used on IG triggered her 'mental elf', and were reasons she lashed out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Such a full report, how come he forgot to mention the 6 rapists with guns and blood everywhere?

Local tourist safety official Athol Stark said: “This was a group of opportunist robbers who saw people pull over and robbed them.

“They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

His team sent tow trucks to haul Katie’s vehicle to a hotel around 45 minutes away.

He added: “We took them to a place of safety for the night. The next morning, when we realised she was someone big in the UK and was filming, we moved them to a secure, private location.

“Katie and her children were still jittery. Once the gates were shut and security was on the door, they began to relax.”

Although one member of Katie’s group is thought to have returned home, the rest continued on their trip to neighbouring Swaziland.

Mr Stark added: “As they left on Saturday, Katie gave me and my wife a hug. She realised it was a regrettable incident but wasn’t the end of the world.”
Thid could be the holy grail! It's well know that first accounts tend to be nearest the truth, that recollection tends to become less reliable as time passed. I hope Emma Pryer has seen this. 👌

She claimed in the Trauma and me crapfest that hashtags Michelle had used on IG triggered her 'mental elf', and were reasons she lashed out.
Another sideshift of the earlier version

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm getting the strangest feeling the gruesome twosome have done a runner and fucked off abroad somewhere left on the quiet from another smaller airport so not to be sussed. 🤔
Wouldn’t surprise me. Spending her packed lunch fee…

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Look at this way...... Basically she's now resorted to flogging cheap crap on a market stall to make few quid 🤣
And why is someone who claimed she came off of social media because of 'kidnap threats' advertising where and when she is going to be in advance?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not a single mention of any sexual assault of any kind, the deplorable witch
Exactly! The police department details and names all in there. No one wanted to do a statement....she was not raped or even had black eyes or damaged clothing. No suspicion of anything other than robbery, but that's questionable

Exactly! The police department details and names all in there. No one wanted to do a statement....she was not raped or even had black eyes or damaged clothing. No suspicion of anything other than robbery, but that's questionable
Oh, and the guy that got the black eye is referred to as a 'minder'. This contradicts her recent story that there was no protection.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wouldn’t surprise me. Spending her packed lunch fee…
Ideal time to sneak off with HM passing who's going to bother about a couple of skidmarks catching a flight, she's also got the butts county fee and whatever she made flogging her crapestrian range aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.