Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they just say - ok let's unfollow each other to get a mention in the press - you know the press that make her life hell how pathetic and childish are these two? She's fuckin 44 stunted at 17 and he's what? 33 or something and stunted at 12. Pair of sad wankers

Reactions: 31
She ain’t got a clue about school has she DC,seeing as she was a crap pupil herself thick as shit.

Reactions: 21
Have you got any Tea @WillowTree21 ??

I've loved your recent tea! Woooooooo Hoooooooo
None at the moment. Struggling with fitting in time with a new work project. On catch up now, since helping at Wildlife Centre. Sorry, not seen or spoken to many people concerned. Maybe next week, hopefully back to normal. xx

Reactions: 37
I’m not sure if it’s relevant in UK but Amber Turd did not speak JD name in the article but he won as it was implied. She may have implied it was xyz then there may be a case for defamation

Reactions: 21
Should she not be saying that on her OFs? Oh no, the 22 fans on her OFs are probably not interested. Trying to drum up more subscribers
Exactly. Now she’s opening herself up to all sorts on Insta . Hope she’s ready for a reality check

Reactions: 12
I thought Sink Boy was an angry wanker

Reactions: 17
Reactions: 11
Should she not be saying that on her OFs? Oh no, the 22 fans on her OFs are probably not interested. Trying to drum up more subscribers
whatever article I saw said she had 40k subscribers. that surely cant be right.

Reactions: 13
If the Mirror looked on her IG story, they'd see Stinky Sink Boy in the pool #Idiots

Is she gonna do her OF shoot in her moon boots?!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.