Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So SB has taken a plasterer mate with him while KP does her OFs shoot 🤣
Is that code for he took his butch boyfriend with him ??? Carol looks more & more like he is so far in the closet that he is about to find Narnia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you know what? If this was true I’d be prepared to cut her some slack. But it’s not so she can duck off and take her mental health with her.
This story she tells appears to be a variation of the one told by Hollie Dance about how she found her son.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m becoming quite bored with them now. I wish one of them would #fuckup
I need tea!

This story she tells appears to be a variation of the one told by Hollie Dance about how she found her son.
Not surprised. KFP doesn’t even have the brain cell to lie originally

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you know what? If this was true I’d be prepared to cut her some slack. But it’s not so she can duck off and take her mental health with her.
It's like the rape story , it grows and grows with every telling. I'm sure she sat with Rick live in one of her crazy life episodes after she allegedly came out the priory, and told him she thought about it but thinking about the kids stopped her. That version probably didn't get her enough attention. I also have a vague memory that just after she finished with KB she msgd him saying she was gonna do something, then put off phone, I think he called police to go check her and she was fine . I'll need see if l can find something about that

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Had a look at the Gloproject Instagram, they take and film all their ‘clients’ at the ‘Majorca house’ pretty seedy if you ask me, hope that pool has a decent filter and plenty of chlorine if SB is also getting in on the act. 🤮
also, do we think the nips will get an airing? Nah thought not cos they don’t exist anymore 🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Totally & utterly a massive LIE. This NEVER happened. She's jumping on the Caroline Flack situation. This repulsive individual is too selfish & arrogant to even think about taking her own life. WHY would she, when she blames everyone else for the shite life she's got? She's never put a foot wrong in her eye's :sick:
On another note, WHY has she 'dashed' to Spain for OF shoot? Could take the pictures anywhere, including her rancid, slime ridden pool at MM! Why did she 'dash' ?
Not as if she can show her nipple less breasts. Unless she can get some extremely clever 'tech' person to photoshop false one's on her pictures.
She seems to be trying to do anything to earn some cash. BUT....how much has she been paying back to her creditors - F - ALL I suspect.
These programme's that have suddenly been cancelled on TV, I assume she will already have been paid upfront for anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hate to say this, I really do. She says she tried to hang herself? Do we even think she would know what to do?

I had an ex who would always threaten suicide. And then one day I finally had enough of the emotional and physical abuse - I walked away. Went back to collect some things and he was off his face and downed a load of pills whilst cornering me in the room and ripped the phone out of the wall when I called 999. Long story short, it led to a horrific evening (won’t go into details as it’s long!) but I remember every small detail. He survived and then a few months later I got an email out of the blue to say by the time I would’ve read this he would be dead and told me what he wanted done with his things and what to tell his kids and his bank account PIN details and crap. I literally saw red - and called his mum in America and his dad in the UK, told them to sort it - I wasn’t getting involved again. Turned out he’d been having several affairs whilst still with me as one of the women turned up at the hospital saying she was his long term girlfriend 😅 his parents told me they were thankful I’d left and I was too good for him.It took me so long to get over it and I suspect the people KP surrounds herself have this drama time and time again and it’s exhausting. One day she has to stop with the bullshit. I posted earlier a quote - narcs hate it when they don’t get a response - she is typical and will always say things for attention. I don’t believe one little word that comes out of that gob, sorry. It’s been 20 years for me since I left and I will never put up with that behaviour again. I suspect Peter, Alex, Kris, Kieran have all breathed a huge sigh of relief that they don’t have to live with this anymore - although PA and KH have to pick the pieces up every time for the kids but they’re all getting older now. We know J doesn’t fall for it anymore and I suspect P has started to back off as she’s not shared much recently

Sorry for the epistle - but she makes me livid.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Totally & utterly a massive LIE. This NEVER happened. She's jumping on the Caroline Flack situation. This repulsive individual is too selfish & arrogant to even think about taking her own life. WHY would she, when she blames everyone else for the shite life she's got? She's never put a foot wrong in her eye's :sick:
On another note, WHY has she 'dashed' to Spain for OF shoot? Could take the pictures anywhere, including her rancid, slime ridden pool at MM! Why did she 'dash' ?
Not as if she can show her nipple less breasts. Unless she can get some extremely clever 'tech' person to photoshop false one's on her pictures.
She seems to be trying to do anything to earn some cash. BUT....how much has she been paying back to her creditors - F - ALL I suspect.
These programme's that have suddenly been cancelled on TV, I assume she will already have been paid upfront for anyway?
Exactly.She’s been paid, and she has managed to throw shade at the exes on national tv.She will see that as a win.Dc has said legals are now involved, but the programme has already been aired.The best we could hope for is that it’s not repeated.
In an ideal world Kp and channel 4 should be sued, but I bet she has been wily enough not to make direct accusations. I remember that statement she made to the Sun re slapgate.She never directly named SB, just hinted about what happened.So found no problem backtracking.
That SA story really angered me, so I’m not surprised that there’s an another traumatic tale of woe.I don’t believe it either.Or rather, I question if everything has been hammed up for effect.
If I recall there was a suicide attempt after Dane, a suicide threat when she was with KB, crashgate was ( apparently )a suicide attempt and now she has tried to hang herself?
If this is to be believed, then her family need to get her some serious help.Get her off OF, ditch SB and take her home.
But I don’t believe it, because she will say anything to excuse herself and manipulate others.
Peter has got it right, ignore her as much as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.