Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping marvellous according to the mirror 2 days ago skank was a basket case trying to top herself and would be in weekly therapy for life,4 hrs ago the gruesome twosome were on the rocks and had split and now 1hour ago skanks healed and looking forward to a future with sink boy and her 5 kids. All this from the famous source AKA Sophie the enabler. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Oh f***ing hell. I've spent 8 years in recovery from alcoholism going to meetings and counselling, etc.... when all that time all I needed to do was to MAKE A DOCUMENTARY. What a waste of all that time and energy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
#207 lies after lies, she thinks we're mugs.
Meanwhile her eyebrows look like slugs

• Haha
Reactions: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Meanwhile back in the real World while little Miss 50/50 custody is getting her fanny tattooed or doing 1950โ€™s Men only poses or whatever, been reading about how princess is in her GSCE year, and likes designing, and Pete and Emily have got open days for colleges lined up , and how junior is doing well and getting a diploma, Wonder how Jet and Bunny are doing at school? Iโ€™ll have to drop her a line and ask the old Trout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh f***ing hell. I've spent 8 years in recovery from alcoholism going to meetings and counselling, etc.... when all that time all I needed to do was to MAKE A DOCUMENTARY. What a waste of all that time and energy.
don't forget a day-trip to Spain thats cured her of all her "demons"

Were it that easy the NHS could save a fortune by sending everybody with the slightest inkling of Mental 'elf Ishoos out there and they'd all be "cured" immediately.

Viva Espana, Woo Hoo!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Think it had its eyebrows tattooed on but they've faded and keep moving every time it has its face stretched or fillers and botox now the hairs are growing back unevenly it looks even more ridiculous like four slugs having sex. ๐Ÿ˜€
She's got more hair on her eyebrows, than she's got on her head (wigs & extensions).! Still if she has more surgery around the scalp to pull back her face, those brows may blend in with the tufty bits of hair. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had to do a double take, the brows! Sheโ€™s going to need them lasered off.
Just laser her head off - simples!

Who mentioned JYYโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ

45 mins ago on her IG, said she was about to have a massage
Gawd what godawful crap that is!

The granny cardi with a bit of chicken feather deco and matching saggy leggings is ghastly but is she REALLY going to wear that ridiculous skirt thing that even Princess would baulk at? Who wears Ra-Ra skirts any more??

If nothing else her Fashuns are worth a larf innit!! :ROFLMAO:(y)

She's got more hair on her eyebrows, than she's got on her head (wigs & extensions).! Still if she has more surgery around the scalp to pull back her face, those brows may blend in with the tufty bits of hair. :LOL:
Get her Go-To tattoo "artiste" (term used wisely haha) to draw rabbits on her bonce because from a distance they look like hares ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
The old 'uns are the best eh??? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The part with hairs looks worse๐Ÿ˜‚ it's a totally different shade to the tattooed area, whoever did it did not do a good job
That's what you get when you go on the beg for freebies all the time ... Good, experienceed people know their worth & don't work for free. Kipper must have stiffed all the good ones ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ so they won't work with her anymore ... Hair, makeup, surgery ... I have had the same hairdresser & beautician for YEARS ... My friends & I would only try someone new on personal recommendation having seen their work ... Not because it's free or cheap and not after a reply from a random following a beg post on SM ... You get what you pay for

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That's what you get when you go on the beg for freebies all the time ... Good, experienceed people know their worth & don't work for free. Kipper must have stiffed all the good ones ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ so they won't work with her anymore ... Hair, makeup, surgery ... I have had the same hairdresser & beautician for YEARS ... My friends & I would only try someone new on personal recommendation having seen their work ... Not because it's free or cheap and not after a reply from a random following a beg post on SM ... You get what you pay for
Same! Ive had the same lady doing my nails for the last 5 years and I had my eyebrows microbladed by a brilliant lady who came highly recommended by a woman who had it done. The microblading lady coincidentally used to do KPโ€™s makeup in the early days (she went to the same school as her too) - I posted months ago to say she used to turn up late with no apologies. She said sheโ€™d never put up with that behaviour now! She actually doesnโ€™t care what she looks like, just a grifter getting freebies left right and centre ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Definitely still there eating oysters. So they both lied about going for one day. ๐Ÿ™„
The STATE of her hair ... Even that massive blur filter can't hide all the short broken bits at the top ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I have hairloss ... Kipper tried to pretend that before, said it was stress over Keiran making her hair fall out so she had to wear wigs ... It's NOT her hair is broken from too heavy extensions and poor diet means the regrowth is not strong... I used to have extensions fitted, the reputable salons check the elasticity of your hair and won't fit them ... I was sent away to take supplements for 30 days before they would fit mine first time (YEARS ago, when I had hair ๐Ÿคฃ) which speaks volumes for how bad people like Turdo are. My hairloss is not due to traction or breakage by the way, I have a condition & there is a big difference to how the loss presents. Kipper needs to ditch the extensions, cut what's left of her hair very short for a couple of years & take supplements to have any hope it will recover... If she wants long hair then she can wear wigs ... But, she needs to learn how to fit them because she and everyone around her currently is really bad at it & they look obvious

• Heart
Good grief, the sound of her voice shouting just because some oysters are in a box!! She has no idea how loud and stupid she sounds. Absolutely embarrassing!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.