Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But remember to quote Kipper at her OF launch. “ I love the camera and the camera loves me “. Sorry to burst your bubble love - I beg to differ
On insta she's describing the villa, she points out it's got a gravel driveway 😂
A picture of her popped into my head....Remember skanky posing on her MM gravel driveway, wearing ridiculous clothes and those empty bags? She left the evidence of her dirty life under her rotten mattress 🤢
Anyway, I forgot what my point was now 😂

•••

I reckon the only gang coming to visit her at the MM (as per her interview on SPL) are the creditors and bailiffs! 🤣
Chain gang would be good 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The glo project is owned by dominik smales and Sophie Howard (or Scarlett Howard as she is known on OF - https://blog.onlyfans.com/meet-scarlett-howard/)

Dominic Smales biography
Dominic Smales founded Gleam Futures in 2010, long before the word ‘influencer’ had entered our lexicon and the term influencer had become part the cultural fabric. Over the next 10 years Dom, as CEO, grew his company into a multimillion-pound market leader, and Gleam pioneered the ‘digital first’ industry becoming synonymous with quality talent who were growing quality brands.
In the last decade, Dom has stewarded a hugely successful team here in the UK and overseas in America and Australia launching global brands, movies, TV shows, podcasts, books, and of course brokering thousands of brand partnerships.
Dom has recently exited the business to pursue new projects, as he considers the next evolution for online talent and entertainment.

So basically older rich bloke and older model/presenter trying to tell the cool kids how to get those sweet subscription dollars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
[

Its not her range though.She just recommends things she likes.Usually high quality items( to be fair), then if you are so inclined, you can order from her.I assume there is some kind of mark up/profit for her as she is in turn ordering the items from the original French source.
I laughed my head off when I saw the prices( not a typo).Nearly sixty quid for a romper suit.Although I admit I have used one of the more expensive items as an example.
The irony of it all , is that SFP could actually come up with a viable idea for this kind of thing.Perhaps she just hasn’t got time to design and promote her own range.I took the piss out of “ Little Pricey” because it was obviously cheapo stuff they were going to import and stick their logo on.
I don’t think either “ranges” will be flying off the shelf.
Yes you can buy all those things for half the price direct from Natalys themselves! She is just buying it and whacking up the price before reselling it. The big joke when she 'launched' it was that it was 'her' clothing range, as though she had designed it herself and had it manufactured, when all she is doing probably is driving to France once a month to buy what people have ordered, that's why shipping takes 3 weeks! Skanky made a big fuss about 'so proud of Sophie's clothing range' when it's nothing of the sort!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Looks
Is that a hand grenade or a bee thing on one of the chuckle brother's chest?
Looks like a perfume bottle with one of those rubber squeeze things on my nanna had on the sideboard. 😀

Her blisters must be mahoosive if shes had to literally melt her face with such heavy filters

• Heart
Reactions: 7
pity they never shot her, im suprized she never said they raped her ........ or maybe that will be said, when shes releasing either another (crap )book or (really bad) album and needs publicity to get noticed
She's lucky that didn't arrest her and chuck her in jail! They don't mess about there. My friend's daughters work there, security is VERY tight!

Reactions: 16
Seriously, I just don’t get what Skank and these latest hangers-on people think they are doing with her OF. Skank can’t be earning much on OF, literally a few hundred quid if she’s lucky, guys want real hardcore stuff, not this tame no nipples 90s lads mags stuff, a mindset she’s totally stuck in. This trip must be costing a fortune, how is she paying for it, where is the profit, it must be costing her money, surely it can’t all be more freebies.

My bf in the 90s used to buy Loaded and FHM magazines, guilty pleasure 20yo me used to read it 😁 Remember they had loads of TV girls like Zoe Ball/Denise Van Outen in it, doing raunchy shoots. Ulrika Jonson sticks in my mind dressed up in leather and chains.🤦🏽‍♀️ Guys loved all that stuff, was all part of 90s lads culture, but that style is gone, Skank seems to think it’s still a thing. OF is nothing like those shoots, it’s full-on nudes and more, dirty chats, fetish stuff etc, no one wants an aged former model with a face and body scared by sun and surgery. Maybe if she had the looks, body and personality of Sofia Vergara she could work it, but we’ve seen the unfiltered photos, she looks years beyond her age now with her comedy nipple-less boobs and a scared heavily tattooed body, she’s just a joke Eurotrash figure. Who would pay hard-earned money to view and Tommy Tank over her. I know there are strange men with weird fetishes out there, but there can’t be many who get-off on todays Skank, seriously who on earth finds her sexy.

Might add, if this is a work shoot, then she requires a work visa now for Spain (more costs) and will have had to inform Spanish immigration on arrival that was her purpose for the trip. Wonder if the BH people can use that against her in some way, bet she doesn’t have one.

In summary, this shoot will just be more hideous comedy bikini photos with that awful pout she does….I Just Don’t Get It 🤷🏽‍♀️

E292BA92-92E7-4A6A-BBD4-61EE01996B6E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Or she’s lost her “ contract” with J Why Why . Not had a “ shop my new collection “ I’m sure the tit hit the fan around the time the Disaster Plaster classes were binned. Too much HMRC/ bankruptcy heat for Jeyda I think. Wasnt worth the grief. Jeyya has plenty other mugs, oops I mean clients to launder money, oops again Sorry promote the J Why Why polyester intchfanni lounge wear . kK and CF spring to mind
( all allegedly for entertainment purposes only)

I thought this was kippers page but now think the poster meant SFP - oops another oops
Yes I was referring to SFP's page for her Albert and Me stuff.Nothing on there since about 10 weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that a hand grenade or a bee thing on one of the chuckle brother's chest?

Her blisters must be mahoosive if shes had to literally melt her face with such heavy filters
Hand grenade 😀 lol chuckle brother 😄💕❤😘 xx.

One more then back later Love Pom 🥰 X

Is she starring in the Frankenstein films 😀 x

Resizer_16630120074083.jpg

Resizer_16630120000701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Seriously, I just don’t get what Skank and these latest hangers-on people think they are doing with her OF. Skank can’t be earning much on OF, literally a few hundred quid if she’s lucky, guys want real hardcore stuff, not this tame no nipples 90s lads mags stuff, a mindset she’s totally stuck in. This trip must be costing a fortune, how is she paying for it, where is the profit, it must be costing her money, surely it can’t all be more freebies.

My bf in the 90s used to buy Loaded and FHM magazines, guilty pleasure 20yo me used to read it 😁 Remember it had loads of TV girls like Zoe Ball/Denise Van Outen in it, doing raunchy shoots. Ulrika Jonson sticks in my mind dressed up in leather and chains.🤦🏽‍♀️ Guys loved all that stuff, was all part of 90s lads culture, but that style is gone, Skank seems to think it’s still a thing. OF is nothing like those shoots, it’s full-on nudes and more, dirty chats, fetish stuff etc, no one wants an aged former model with a face and body scared by sun and surgery. Maybe if she had the looks, body and personality of Sofia Vergara she could work it, but we’ve seen the unfiltered photos, she looks years beyond her age now with her comedy nipple-less boobs and a scared heavily tattooed body, she’s just a joke Eurotrash figure. Who would pay hard-earned money to view and Tommy Tank over her. I know there are strange men with weird fetishes out there, but there can’t be many who get-off on todays Skank, seriously who on earth finds her sexy.

Might add, if this is a work shoot, then she requires a work visa now for Spain, and will have had to inform Spanish immigration on arrival that was her purpose for the trip. Wonder if the BH people can use that against her in some way, bet she doesn’t have one.

In summary, this shoot will just be more hideous comedy bikini photos with that awful pout she does….I Just Don’t Get It 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1573848
I wonder if the people who own that villa where she is knows what they are going to be doing there?

• Sick
Reactions: 22

My bf in the 90s used to buy Loaded and FHM magazines, guilty pleasure 20yo me used to read it 😁 Remember they had loads of TV girls like Zoe Ball/Denise Van Outen in it, doing raunchy shoots. Ulrika Jonson sticks in my mind dressed up in leather and chains.🤦🏽‍♀️ Guys loved all that stuff, was all part of 90s lads culture, but that style is gone, Skank seems to think it’s still a thing. OF is nothing like those shoots, it’s full-on nudes and more, dirty chats, fetish stuff etc, no one wants an aged former model with a face and body scared by sun and surgery. Maybe if she had the looks, body and personality of Sofia Vergara she could work it, but we’ve seen the unfiltered photos, she looks years beyond her age now with her comedy nipple-less boobs and a scared heavily tattooed body, she’s just a joke Eurotrash figure. Who would pay hard-earned money to view and Tommy Tank over her. I know there are strange men with weird fetishes out there, but there can’t be many who get-off on todays Skank, seriously who on earth finds her sexy.

Might add, if this is a work shoot, then she requires a work visa now for Spain, and will have had to inform Spanish immigration on arrival that was her purpose for the trip. Wonder if the BH people can use that against her in some way, bet she doesn’t have one.

View attachment 1573848
Do you have to apply for a work visa, as in it's not an instant online thing? Also, some countries have strict rules about what is not acceptable. The same with advertising etc. Didn't They run into trouble in Thailand for plugging dodgy gear?
I do hope she's broken some laws...but I'll settle for more broken trotters. 🙏

I reckon her vag looks like a kicked over trifle
Didn't we get a pretty good idea what it looks like in bungalow bill's flange pan...🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know on hen do's there always seems to be a couple of mature ladies asked to tag along same thing here so like them she is the purse who pays for everything probably raided her piggy bank at AFP's .
And that description is exactly why I'm not going to my future daughter in law's hen do next month!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes you can buy all those things for half the price direct from Natalys themselves! She is just buying it and whacking up the price before reselling it. The big joke when she 'launched' it was that it was 'her' clothing range, as though she had designed it herself and had it manufactured, when all she is doing probably is driving to France once a month to buy what people have ordered, that's why shipping takes 3 weeks! Skanky made a big fuss about 'so proud of Sophie's clothing range' when it's nothing of the sort!
can I take your order please?
Let’s order from Skanky
AliExpress AliExpress Banggood and AliExpress
AliExpress AliExpress bang good and Ali express
Gear best gear best bang good and AliExpress
Gear best gear best , bang good and Ali express

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep and then get KP another 5yrs RO

Think she will use that as her get out clause. I cant drive so cant do school runs, and I have a career
I wonder if she meant 50/50 for weekends and holidays rather than every day life? That would make more sense. Looks as though Bunny was there at the weekend for once.

Reactions: 9
Do you have to apply for a work visa, as in it's not an instant online thing? Also, some countries have strict rules about what is not acceptable. The same with advertising etc. Didn't They run into trouble in Thailand for plugging dodgy gear?
I do hope she's broken some laws...but I'll settle for more broken trotters. 🙏
Bit unsure how it works, just know a mate of mine had to do it (maybe can be done online if it’s a day trip 🤷🏽‍♀️) for a 3 day trip to Spain, he’s in a band, it was just 2 gigs, he was annoyed as said it was a right hassle and cost him £70. Before Brexit wasn’t an issue.

Just looked up Gov website says this, Skank would be under self employed/freelance work, even if it’s just a day, she says this is work, must need a visa, but as we know she don’t do rules like the rest of us….

Self-employed and Freelance Workers
To work in Spain as a freelance, it is necessary to apply for a Work Visa at a Spanish consulate or embassy. The work visas are valid for one year but can be renewed if all the conditions are still met. The required documentation includes:

• Proof of sufficient finances to support yourself
  • Proof of relevant skills and experience
  • A business plan (if applicable)
  • Any contracts or commissions from companies
  • Any required licences or registrations (industry or job-specific)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.