Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#ad for some computer game now
A cooking game Oh my word that is JUST SO FARKING IRONIC, considering she can't cook to save her farking life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Why has skanky Mcskank got access to carwashes phone? doesn't he have a phone lock??
what a wanker. If I had a girlfriend and she gained access to my phone she would be out
the bleeping door faster than a whippet with a bumful of dynamite.
They trust each other and have nothing to hide, so they have the passcodes to each other’s phones. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
For duck sake. That video. As usual, screaming in his face. No coat in in this cold weather. Food normal first question 'what sandwich would you like?' Not Skanky 'what cake (family size) would you like?'. Drink she picks up some carbonated high sugar thing, Harvey said 'just water'.
His blood sugars must be through the roof ~ what the hell does she think shes doing??

I know a lot of people don't like him but I've always liked Kerian. In his care, the MM was kept clean, he was forever changing beds when Jett, Bunny and Harvey had wet them in the night (I'd suggest Googling why kids wet the bed). Cleaning the house, garden, looking after the animals whilst the woman that is KP just sat around doing bugger all. Harveys weight seemed to be some what under control then as well.

As usual she treated him like shite, accused him of numerous affairs, only one confirmed and I suspect she drove him to this. None others confirmed. Accused him of being a 'sex addict', which strangely her mum accused her husband, KP's step dad of at his 'rape trial'. Peas in a pod?

Kerian seems to love Jett and Bunny and seems both are happy and well looked after in his care. He also seems to be home schooling them well. In Katie Prices charge, Jett always looks sad, ignored and about to cry.

Also noticed Emily helped Junior with his college application and she and Pete are now rehearsing his college interview with him. Where's his mother?????

Final bit of my rant, why do ALL her exes go on to have stable, loving, faithful relationships after dumping Skanky? What's the common denominator?
I don't mind Kieran but KP would frequently undermine his efforts, and my God he did more than his fair share around the house and looking after the kids. I always wondered if he secretly needed to get his own back on her by sleeping with Jayne P.

Blimey! She is, as we all know she is - a nasty piece of work!

Now Bunions make sense - they would probably need some support. I'm no Foot Doctor😷😂. Why not tell the bloody truth then - it sounds so much more newsworthy if she has broken both feet, though.

Hate that the 3 kids that were on that holiday know the truth, and know the Mum is lying, and the new boyfriend too.

Idiot!
An eagle-eyed viewer spotted either Jett or Bunny playing about with a pink crutch (don't be rude you lot, lol) whilst Stinky was packing for that jaunt to Turkey!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Straight to the comments! :LOL: :LOL:
Why have insta not taken this down? It’s not right what KP has done, she’s outed someone on social media who messaged Creepy bollocks Carl - he’s a dirty peeping bastard 🤣

Bell end alert.

What a bleeping plank 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh lord, I can feel my dinner regurgitating 🤢🤢
He’s fuckin hideous, even Krusty McHerpes has to comment on his posts otherwise no fucker bothers, don’t believe the bleeping HYPE Carl 🤣

The Sun comments😆😆😆👍👍👍 Stan Butler and someone called Cathy!!! Spot on!!!
Dashes off for a nosey 🏃🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder what these two morons will do for Valentines day, have your buckets ready people.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.