Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@liar liar fun fact we had a rooster called Chuck Norris..... we avoided him.
I'd liked to have seen your Rooster Chuck Norris in hand to hand combat with 'Cole AKA The Pebble' and my money would not have been on 'The Pebble', unless in one round it was swinging handbags at dawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably working up to another holiday as soon as lockdown ends 🙄
Holding on for grim death by her damaged ankles... everything she says there is a pic to disprove it...

Begs the question, who faked it? Katie or carwash?
Working on the carwash, Carwash Cole; work and work well those cars never seem to start selling...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Even that isn't exactly true :LOL:
She'll get to you ... eventually :ROFLMAO: 4get the patterned plates and go for tin foil containers I reckon.

She'll get to you ... eventually :ROFLMAO: 4get the patterned plates and go for tin foil containers I reckon.
I nicked this from the H & Smegma thread:

Confucius say "The crab does not fall far from the Minge"...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did Katie write that letter? I don't think so. Do parents help their children with homework? Yes they do.

I thought it was a nice gesture and she's had to make some tough calls regarding her son, good luck to them both for the future.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
re the letter, for what it's worth I believe he did write it. Based on the documentary, he's more capable than Katie seems to present him to be. I suspect she prompted him to write it though and then immediately pasted it on social media for her own gains.

re the letter, for what it's worth I believe he did write it. Based on the documentary, he's more capable than Katie seems to present him to be. I suspect she prompted him to write it though and then immediately pasted it on social media for her own gains.
Yep, that sounds quite reasonable to me, we really don't know Harvey's true capabilities.

Reactions: 5
Did Katie write that letter? I don't think so. Do parents help their children with homework? Yes they do.

I thought it was a nice gesture and she's had to make some tough calls regarding her son, good luck to them both for the future.
What tough calls has SHE made exactly?

• Haha
  • Wow

I believe there is a 'rave about' section somewhere over there 👈👈👈 for people to make fan threads to sing people's praises. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Attention - new thread started

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.