Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine Snarl being right down the bottom of the so called ‘influencer’ chain, he literally gets offered all the shite that the z-listers turn down🤣 what next Snarl? Wax melts? You are a bleeping melt 🤣

As it shovels this down it’s gob 🤢
Nobody eats a burger like that - two hands of a knife and forchetta - you know it makes sense. She'll swallow those fake nails and end up in GOSH, oops sorry, any old A&E. 🍔 💅 = 🚑

🤣🤣🤣 hilarious isn’t it!

Sid is in the dog house, @Pom Bear I’m sure you can do something to extract his revenge 🤣
He's so childish - imagine being married to someone as useless as him. I'd have killed him by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca Lucy james getting the wrath of 'The Pricey' 😂🙈
I reckon that’s Abbi, and snarls got caught perving🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 hilarious isn’t it!

Sid is in the dog house, @Pom Bear I’m sure you can do something to extract his revenge 🤣
More like Snarls been caught perving over sexy vids of Becky J 🤣🤣🤣

N.B Pricey runs off to buy some Calvin pants and socks just like Beckys..🏃🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Queue the 12 sob stories lined up for the Scum news about poor Pwicey feeling insecure cause of her cheating ex’s... big fat ducking yawn 😴😴😴

Yes, and she needs reporting! She’s sharing private images
Probably got her finger on the speed dial to the Scum as we speak 🙄

Queue the 12 sob stories lined up for the Scum news about poor Pwicey feeling insecure cause of her cheating ex’s... big fat ducking yawn 😴😴😴

Reported on IG!!

Reactions: 16

Ooh ooh Mr Peevely... 🐻 🧸 the bears have escaped!

I have also, although IG are shite - it’s us that should be contacting the Scum regarding her hypocritical ‘trolling’

DingDong Pwicey🤣
Ooh you must report her with the proof! Trolling and revenge prawn 🍤 (I blame the Chinese) 🤢

Yes - invoke Harvey's Law!
It won't help as it already exists to protect dogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh. Get on to KP's Instasham now before it's deleted. Pwicey has now found pictures of a young women in her underwear on Coles phone. Says the girl looks like a rooster and names her is that 'trolling'? She's at least 20 years younger than you Skanky. It's obviously the girls fault in KP's eyes, nothing to do with Cole even though she's sent him numerous videos. Then why didn't he block her?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For all anyone knows he could have banged his big bleeping toe just so she could have taken him to the hospital and concocted this story with days of drivel after and pictures of her coming out of the hospital with him.
She's cried wolf far too many times no one believes a word she says other than the dickheads

Just look at the way she talks to him,she could quite easily talk him into thinking he was poorly,she's just plain evil.

Im seeing comments on different sources saying they are now doubting letting their kids have the Covid jab,and this is down to Katie bleeping Price
My fella used to work for the ambulance service in Sussex and KP was very well known to the crew for phoning up in emergency of a broken nail! Yes I'm exaggerrating a bit but they really were called out repeatedly and unnecessarily and known to be a nuisance. Especially as Katie Price would bring her entourage to hospital

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh. Get on to KP's Instasham now before it's deleted. Pwicey has now found pictures of a young women in her underwear on Coles phone. Says the girl looks like a rooster and names her is that 'trolling'? She's at least 20 years younger than you Skanky. It's obviously the girls fault in KP's eyes, nothing to do with Cole even though she's sent him numerous videos. Then why didn't he block her?
Bit rich calling that girl a rooster, when Pwicey looks like a clapped out old BUZZARD!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.