Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these do gooder stories have boiled my piss today! 🤬🤬🤬 fed up of seeing her tango’d face on everything 😩
Well done @Facehugger on another great thread title 😘👏👏👏

This woman is having a bleeping laugh, her mate from JYY went to Dubai for NYE, her mate Ryan went the same time and he is STILL there, she is following others who went to Dubai. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

After more freebies? 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Evening lovelies, just caught up X blimey, another thread title, I'll have to let someone else win next time 🤣 thanks everyone for liking my suggestion ❤and @265 for the new thread ❤

On we go for more calling out her lies and shite. How does she think people will have forgotten she said she'd been drinking & was twatting about showing off when she jumped over the wall in Turkey 🤣 short bloody memory there Skanky 🤣

Well done facehugger. 😊
I love the smell of creosote.. I hope I’m not the only one. 🤪
Thank you 😘 I love the smell of creosote too, but not when I end up wearing it as I usually do when I paint my fences with it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All these do gooder stories have boiled my piss today! 🤬🤬🤬 fed up of seeing her tango’d face on everything 😩
Well done @Facehugger on another great thread title 😘👏👏👏

This woman is having a bleeping laugh, her mate from JYY went to Dubai for NYE, her mate Ryan went the same time and he is STILL there, she is following others who went to Dubai. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

After more freebies? 🙄
They've both finally lost it. She's a bleeping liar and he's a dickwad. He sells used cars and has dodgy plates coming out his hole - his dad would know. He's looking completely stupid boasting about daddy's latest present. I so hate them both.

Reactions: 16
They've both finally lost it. She's a bleeping liar and he's a dickwad. He sells used cars and has dodgy plates coming out his hole - his dad would know. He's looking completely stupid boasting about daddy's latest present. I so hate them both.
I don't get it, where does the money come from? Or is it all just bullshit?

None of their businesses (Bespoke Automotive Ltd, XS Automotive) seem to be doing particularly well.

He acts like he leads a millionaire lifestyle FFS!

Reactions: 13

“Awwww you’re so cute” is that all she can say to Bunny 🙄 in ‘are’

And he still loves himself 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just come across this little gem 🤔
Blimey! She is, as we all know she is - a nasty piece of work!

Now Bunions make sense - they would probably need some support. I'm no Foot Doctor😷😂. Why not tell the bloody truth then - it sounds so much more newsworthy if she has broken both feet, though.

Hate that the 3 kids that were on that holiday know the truth, and know the Mum is lying, and the new boyfriend too.

Idiot!

Reactions: 14
Blimey! She is, as we all know she is - a nasty piece of work!

Now Bunions make sense - they would probably need some support. I'm no Foot Doctor😷😂. Why not tell the bloody truth then - it sounds so much more newsworthy if she has broken both feet, though.

Hate that the 3 kids that were on that holiday know the truth, and know the Mum is lying, and the new boyfriend too.

Idiot!
If only there was evidence, documents etc to prove once and for all her lies instead of hearsay. Surly one day soon it’ll all come crashing down. 🙏

Reactions: 11

🤬 the wholesome Pricey saga continues...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just why anybody needs twit plates on their cars is beyond me. More money than sense, narcissistic 'look at me' behaviour and most importantly must be that thick they can't remember their original reg plate when having to put the details in a car parking machine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Did you clock old beady eyes at the back? Proper giving it some ‘action man’ eyes🤢

The disrespectful cow didn’t even address Sir Tom correctly 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
WELCOME TO #20 🥳🎉🎉

Thank you Facehugger for another award winning Title.

Last Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ats-why-kids-all-live-elsewhere.14485/page-50

To recap, Katie on radio and telling some porkie pies and admitting her shame to wearing fur, in other words a load of Bollocks.

Carry on people...
But she's selling the fur online on her Depop shite and the income is going to charity? She's sold other things online saying proceeds are going to charity. Not heard of any charity money has been sent to????

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can’t even get the hashtag right by spelling Captain wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.