Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

"A Excellent Written Letter"

bleeping hell Cole, you really are thick as pig tit aren't you!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How come Cole hasn’t said anything about the videos? Just ole krusty. 🤫

I laughed at the comment that described her as a butchers bin 😅
And the butchers bin was highly offended about the comparison 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay it's a tad early, I'm off to bed now!!

You can start posting your suggestions for the next thread
Please repost any earlier suggestions NOW.

Reactions: 8

Why has skanky Mcskank got access to carwashes phone? doesn't he have a phone lock??
what a wanker. If I had a girlfriend and she gained access to my phone she would be out
the bleeping door faster than a whippet with a bumful of dynamite.
They gave each other their passwords for everything. She said this in her first YouTube video that featured Cole.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think all us Tattlers need to prepare ourselves for the upcoming Valentines Day proposal bullshit 💕💕💕 it’s gonna happen, she’ll be striking whilst the iron is hot - not that she’s ever used an iron judging by its Deplop but I think next Monday is gonna be a tough day for us all🤦🏻‍♀️ If it doesn’t happen then I for one will piss me pants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion.

Katie Price #21. Will Krusty get a fiancé or will Carwash be off with his video bae?

• Haha
Comment by Stan in the Sun, 'Wonder if the younger more attractive lady who sent arfa the vids is Ali from essex who people were asking arfa about on his insta.???

I really think she has shot herself in the foot posting the video online, the comments are nearly all against her now. Karma...........

Oooo just noticed I am now at the dizzy heights of being a VIP Tattle member 🥳 does this now give me special privileges or a superpower? 🤣 maybe invisibility, then I can sneak in and watch KP super-mum at work 🙄
I wonder if the nutritionist she hired recommends cheesecake and 4am chicken Kiev and chips along with the whole cake on the visit to see the trains 🤔 as others have said, she is killing him in plain sight and why is no one doing a damn thing about it? She just sits there filming and laughing at him 🤬🤬🤬
Well done on getting your VIP 😃🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16128308191350.jpg

This should be the next thread title 🤣
Loooool 😄😄😄😄 good idea 😘 xx

🤣🤣🤣 hilarious isn’t it!

Sid is in the dog house, @Pom Bear I’m sure you can do something to extract his revenge 🤣
One for tomorrow and I have got a funny idea already for the pic 😄😄😄😄 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They gave each other their passwords for everything. She said this in her first YouTube video that featured Cole.
Furious and fuming again. Bet she's done the same as this girls dozens of times. Why didn't Cole delete them? Why didn't Cole block the girl? Why has Cole kept the videos??? I rest my case your honour!

Reactions: 14
Just had a response from the ASA re complaints on Boohoo and Keto club and they said they were valid points and will ask the advertiser to provide assurances that any future IG posts that are marketing communications are appropriately labelled as such, It also said, if the advertisers don't co-operate with us, we may need to think about other ways to resolve the complaint including conducting a formal investigation that involves the ASA council. So keep up that reporting to the ASA!!

Reactions: 18
Furious and fuming again. Bet she's done the same as this girls dozens of times. Why didn't Cole delete them? Why didn't Cole block the girl? Why has Cole kept the videos??? I rest my case your honour!
She's embarrassing herself 🙈

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.