Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lovely, looks like there's a pot of tea brewing tonight lovelies, I'll get my china cups & saucers out in a bit ☕🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Awwww you’re so cute...
Awwww you’re so cute 🙄 is this all she ever says to B&J?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Not cute enough for her to go and play in the snow with her! That’s right slam the door shut on Bunny outside 😞

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope to god that girl tells the police. Sallie axl has just done it to a tattler but she’s done the doxxing that daft twit. The tattler has made a statement now!!! Can anybody make a hint to that girl 😉. How the duck she can comment on any of this is beyond me. This is the girl that made reference to an affair she was having, on the guys wedding day 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So The Mirror is running the story about Crawl being sent the videos but near the end is this update on Harvey's hospital visit including her advice to the government!
Former Love Island contestant? Seriously??

He was on it for 5 bleeping seconds!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Why has skanky Mcskank got access to carwashes phone? doesn't he have a phone lock??
what a wanker. If I had a girlfriend and she gained access to my phone she would be out
the bleeping door faster than a whippet with a bumful of dynamite.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Why has skanky Mcskank got access to carwashes phone? doesn't he have a phone lock??
what a wanker.
It was well publicised 5 minutes after they got together they had access to each other’s phones! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
It was well publicised 5 minutes after they got together they had access to each other’s phones! 🤷🏻‍♀️
You what? duck that! You mean he agreed to this?? what a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody ridiculous, if you've nothing to hide and have trust, you wouldn't bother. If you need to look at your other half's bloody phone, there's no hope to start with, idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is isn't he. Comments are interesting.?.
Yep, mine at the top, I have to admit I wasn't aware of this, that or I had just forgotten about it.

Bloody ridiculous, if you've nothing to hide and have trust, you wouldn't bother. If you need to look at your other half's bloody phone, there's no hope to start with, idiots.
Perhaps Katie was checking to see if Carwash was still lusting after Jodie Marsh. OH YES!

• Haha
#ad for some computer game now

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Fair play though Rebecca Lucy James looks like she's got a smoking body!

I'd take that over Pwicey's 5"4" lump of scar tissue any day of the week.

#ad for some computer game now
The Kandy Krush shite she was using Harvey as clickbait for earlier!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.