Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s under Woodsnutrition...
Wow Cole loves the pyramid Multi Level Marketing schemes doesn't he?

First Herbalife, now Pruvit Keytones.

What next, Arbonne?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow Cole loves the pyramid Multi Level Marketing schemes doesn't he?

First Herbalife, now Pruvit Keytones.

What next, Arbonne?
Bless you! Have this tissue --->>> 👕 sorry I meant T-shirt with KP on it to wipe ya snot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Two minutes into a video about Harvey, and she's doing an advert for Kandy Krush, its a bleeping joke!!!

She's using Harvey as clickbait for her Kandy Krush advert the vile bleep.
I'm furious & upset in equal measure 😡😭. If anyone sees that bleeping film as anything other than a bleeping game advert they need their head testing 😡.
So I'm assuming "Chris" that was filming is another member of skanky flaps bubble?
So she basically took him to gawp through the windows of someone's railway carriage home? 🤷. And if they've got such an amazing unbreakable bond, why didn't she know he'd hate a stationary carriage?
How many times was he firmly encouraged to say he loved her?
She couldn't even be arsed to pack a healthy lunch to take with them? Nope, let's pop to the nearest garage & get a sandwich & a whole bleeping family sized cake for Harvey? Seriously 😳 Can someone please direct me to the healthy food plan that includes prawn mayonnaise sandwiches & whole family sized cakes for 1 person?
But what really disturbed me the most was when he was watching the mobile phone clip with I think a frog? Whatever it was, the sound was clearly crying, wailing, screaming or similar. And he found it funny
That's a really worrying sign. She's already recently said he likes to hear crying & loves it when Bunny cries. I'm sorry to say but it's also another indicator to me that he may have been responsible for Rolo's passing. Is she deliberately releasing these slightly dark things?
She is clearly capable of doing anything & everything to keep herself in the media at any cost 😡 I actually find it quite scary 🙁

I imagine Snarl being right down the bottom of the so called ‘influencer’ chain, he literally gets offered all the shite that the z-listers turn down🤣 what next Snarl? Wax melts? You are a bleeping melt 🤣

As it shovels this down it’s gob 🤢
And don't ya just know the vile witch has got a few for Harvey for a treat 😡

Also on all her YouTube shite, what does she mean by sussribe? Is that what the rest of us would actually say as subscribe?

I imagine Snarl being right down the bottom of the so called ‘influencer’ chain, he literally gets offered all the shite that the z-listers turn down🤣 what next Snarl? Wax melts? You are a bleeping melt 🤣

Also on all her YouTube shite, what does she mean by sussribe? Is that what the rest of us would actually say as subscribe?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm furious & upset in equal measure 😡😭. If anyone sees that bleeping film as anything other than a bleeping game advert they need their head testing 😡.
So I'm assuming "Chris" that was filming is another member of skanky flaps bubble?
So she basically took him to gawp through the windows of someone's railway carriage home? 🤷. And if they've got such an amazing unbreakable bond, why didn't she know he'd hate a stationary carriage?
She couldn't even be arsed to pack a healthy lunch to take with them? Nope, let's pop to the nearest garage & get a sandwich & a whole bleeping family sized cake for Harvey? Seriously 😳 Can someone please direct me to the healthy food plan that includes prawn mayonnaise sandwiches & whole family sized cakes for 1 person?
But what really disturbed me the most was when he was watching the mobile phone clip with I think a frog? Whatever it was, the sound was clearly crying, wailing, screaming or similar. And he found it funny
That's a really worrying sign. She's already recently said he likes to hear crying & loves it when Bunny cries. I'm sorry to say but it's also another indicator to me that he may have been responsible for Rolo's passing. Is she deliberately releasing these slightly dark things?
She is clearly capable of doing anything & everything to keep herself in the media at any cost 😡 I actually find it quite scary 🙁

Yes you’re right it is quite worrying that Harvey likes the sound of crying and making someone cry. How do we know that Harvey won’t do this in a new residential setting. The risk assessment is not only for Harvey but how would a peer react to being made to cry. As we know Harvey is 6ft 2 and 29 stone. With the best training if needed physical intervention, I really don’t know how you would deal with a behaviour with Harvey. Where I work, once the adrenaline kicks in, it can take 5 staff with a slim 13 year old. I really dread to think. 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Trying to say she’s been so good🙄 still got a hole in her top lip 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Yes Cole is a bit of a bottom feeder isn't he.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

That railway carriage is at an old disused station in Braintree, its like a little railway museum.

Harvey obviously gave it the bums rush in seconds, so they went to the actual station in Braintree, via Tesco for a king size cartot cake.

Reactions: 9
That sounds delish 😋. After mentioning it last night, guess what we had for lunch 😂. Sometimes the simple things are the best 😋.

I'm trying not to get worked up about skanky flaps today. It's my eldest's birthday & I can't let her ruin my mood. I did watch Loose Women yesterday whilst baking the birthday cake with the kids. They were laughing because I was shouting at the TV. 1 of them genuinely thought she was transitioning & thought she was going to be asked about that 😂.
Hahahaha love that one of your Kids thought she was transgender, from the mouth of babes and all that !!! Hope your eldest had an amazing birthday Pink🍰🎂🎈

So she buys a new princess bed for Bunny.
Where's that going?
And Where's Jetts new bed 😡
That looks like it was made from that awful pumpkin carriage she rode in at her wedding to Pete !!

What an awful picture 🤔
She looks like she’s around 59 in that pic Jesus it’s horrendous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so bleeping mad right now. How much lower can this sick witch sink? 😡
Rushed to GOSH? REALLY? Absolute bollocks. He would've been taken to the nearest hospital. And as if he'd be bleeping x-rayed for a reaction to a bleeping jab 😡 And she's so worried the first thing she thought to do was contact the press.
And now much like you @Emeline I'm concerned her bullshit will put people off getting the vaccine. This is actually beyond bleeping sick. She needs bleeping bringing down as do the brainless cunts who keep publicising her bullshit. Can we all bombard MP's, Downing Street with emails to bring the witch down 😡
Also he’s 18 now so he wouldn’t go to GOSH surely he would be taken to an adult hospital?

Reactions: 9
He didn’t go there he went to local Hossie,bleeping lies from her.
Yes, she conveniently changed it in the Sun story the day after, knowing she'd been caught out lying, to she phoned GOSH for advice & they said to take him to the nearest A&E. She's a complete fuckwit.

I'll buy one of those T shirts, make a Guy out of it, nail it to my back fence & use it for target practice 🤣🤣

• Haha
Rebecca Lucy james getting the wrath of 'The Pricey' 😂🙈
🤣🤣🤣 hilarious isn’t it!

Sid is in the dog house, @Pom Bear I’m sure you can do something to extract his revenge 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.