Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stand by my statement - she is abusing her child and looks set to try the same on Princess and Bunny. May the God of patterned plates be with you <shazbat shazam> meep!
Liar Liar, she is going to try the same on Princess and Bunny? Princess is lost already and in her clutches, lying for her, preening, pouting, dancing to sexually explicit songs, banned for life from Tic Toc, flirting with Cole, disrespecting her father who is trying his best like him or not. Need I go on? Bunny, please god, she's young enough to get out of her clutches if Kerian steps up.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The house next door looks pristine. 'Mr Harvey Prices House' god bless him, seems to have piles of rubbish outside the house. If I lived next door I'd be fuming.
Ooh let's get lights for Prinny but don't get light shades for Harvey...

Liar Liar, she is going to try the same on Princess and Bunny? Princess is lost already and in her clutches, lying for her, preening, pouting, dancing to sexually explicit songs, banned for life from Tic Toc, flirting with Cole, disrespecting her father who is trying his best like him or not. Need I go on? Bunny, please god, she's young enough to get out of her clutches if Kerian steps up.
I know you are right - it is pitiful to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Congratulations DC on your upgrade 🎉🎊🎇 there shall be celebratory prosecco later🍾

I had completely forgotten about the top nutritionist that she'd hired.....and so it would seem, has she 😁
I'm sure, if I'm not going bonkers, Cole had a link in his Instagram about a month ago @Carlnutrition. Of course now disappeared. For the avoidence of any doubt anyone can call themselves a nutritionist.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The house next door looks pristine. 'Mr Harvey Prices House' god bless him, seems to have piles of rubbish outside the house. If I lived next door I'd be fuming.
Two minutes into a video about Harvey, and she's doing an advert for Kandy Krush, its a bleeping joke!!!

She's using Harvey as clickbait for her Kandy Krush advert the vile bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm sure, if I'm not going bonkers, Cole had a link in his Instagram about a month ago @Carlnutrition. Of course now disappeared. For the avoidence of any doubt anyone can call themselves a nutritionist.
It’s under Woodsnutrition...

more freebies..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I stand by my statement - she is abusing her child and looks set to try the same on Princess and Bunny. May the God of patterned plates be with you <shazbat shazam> meep!
This is what I love about this thread, we're putting Pwicey up there on a pedestal with one of Britain's worst ever serial sex offenders!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

duck me, the scene in this video, Harvey wearing a tshirt saying 'I don't like loud noises' and the poor lad has got Foghorn Leghorn honking away at 120dB right behind him.
For duck sake. That video. As usual, screaming in his face. No coat in in this cold weather. Food normal first question 'what sandwich would you like?' Not Skanky 'what cake (family size) would you like?'. Drink she picks up some carbonated high sugar thing, Harvey said 'just water'.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
For duck sake. That video. As usual, screaming in his face. No coat in in this cold weather. Food normal first question 'what sandwich would you like?' Not Skanky 'what cake (family size) would you like?'. Drink she picks up some carbonated high sugar thing, Harvey said 'just water'.
Yeah to be fair, almost gabe a little applause when Harvey said "just water"

Good on you son!

Reactions: 14
RED FLAGS! SO MANY RED FLAGS and yet no one is doing duck all to stop Katie from slowly killing him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.