Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly no one can call her out for being a total disgrace of a mother, it would create one hell of a problem, a career ender so she is tolerated and the presenters probably have their own views which they can't share. What we need is someone with the balls to speak out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He does have diabetes. Unsurprising given his size & diet.
I just can't cope with any of the arseholes banging on about what a wonderful mother she is. Loose Women, Steph's Sick Bag & all the other moronic show's she's been on. Can not 1 of them honestly see what a complete lying bleep she is? Who the hell makes a living out of constantly lying about everything?? Anyone giving the skank a platform is making themselves look stupid. I just don't understand any of it 🤷
And that is why this thread is so popular because we are the people who can see the the Emperor is naked and however much she may say that black is white we know it isn't. There is not one day that goes by where one of her pathetic comments doesn't contradict something she has said previously.

Sadly no one can call her out for being a total disgrace of a mother, it would create one hell of a problem, a career ender so she is tolerated and the presenters probably have their own views which they can't share. What we need is someone with the balls to speak out.
She's as repugnant as Jimmy Savile was. We only need one teeny weenie domino to be removed and down it goes ////////////////////////// _ _ _ _ _ //

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sadly Lucid I think he already has diabetes and he's been admitted to hospital (when he was in ICU in the hospital that didn't have an ICU) for breathing problems. But she carries on.
Oh I didn’t know that 😕

Reactions: 7
Especially from someone who doesn't like patterned plates. :eek:

Is Bunny the flavour of the week??
I stand by my statement - she is abusing her child and looks set to try the same on Princess and Bunny. May the God of patterned plates be with you <shazbat shazam> meep!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't deal with her use of him. She is basically killing him in full public view & seemingly not 1 person is doing anything to stop it 😭
Maybe someone could do something like this??? POM, you are needed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oooo just noticed I am now at the dizzy heights of being a VIP Tattle member 🥳 does this now give me special privileges or a superpower? 🤣 maybe invisibility, then I can sneak in and watch KP super-mum at work 🙄
I wonder if the nutritionist she hired recommends cheesecake and 4am chicken Kiev and chips along with the whole cake on the visit to see the trains 🤔 as others have said, she is killing him in plain sight and why is no one doing a damn thing about it? She just sits there filming and laughing at him 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oooo just noticed I am now at the dizzy heights of being a VIP Tattle member 🥳 does this now give me special privileges or a superpower? 🤣 maybe invisibility, then I can sneak in and watch KP super-mum at work 🙄
I wonder if the nutritionist she hired recommends cheesecake and 4am chicken Kiev and chips along with the whole cake on the visit to see the trains 🤔 as others have said, she is killing him in plain sight and why is no one doing a damn thing about it? She just sits there filming and laughing at him 🤬🤬🤬
None at all - in fact, give me that magnifying glass back. :ROFLMAO: Just joking - gtz!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can the brainless witch be bleating on about him needing to lose weight, sooooo worried about him dying blah, blah, blah & then shoveling cheesecake down him?? I thought she was claiming to feed him healthy plop kitchen meals?? You remember, the one that looked remarkably like a bloody huge Chinese takeaway.
I just can't deal with her use of him. She is basically killing him in full public view & seemingly not 1 person is doing anything to stop it 😭
Sadly your 100% right Squirrel. I personally think they get those Prep Meals free for promotion, mind you no #Ad. Harveys Chinese looking one was clearly 2 meals, that amount of food wouldn't have fit in one of their containers. What's the bloody point of getting someone to deliver 'nutritionally prepared individual meals' to then double them up? God I dispise that woman and everything she does.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Not a wise thing to do, mind you it's Katie and she's a fcuking idiot.

Reactions: 6
Never knew Bunny was a premature born at 32 wks!!!! On Kierans instagram..

and this... Just urghhh. She is just vile..
I know a lot of people don't like him but I've always liked Kerian. In his care, the MM was kept clean, he was forever changing beds when Jett, Bunny and Harvey had wet them in the night (I'd suggest Googling why kids wet the bed). Cleaning the house, garden, looking after the animals whilst the woman that is KP just sat around doing bugger all. Harveys weight seemed to be some what under control then as well.

As usual she treated him like shite, accused him of numerous affairs, only one confirmed and I suspect she drove him to this. None others confirmed. Accused him of being a 'sex addict', which strangely her mum accused her husband, KP's step dad of at his 'rape trial'. Peas in a pod?

Kerian seems to love Jett and Bunny and seems both are happy and well looked after in his care. He also seems to be home schooling them well. In Katie Prices charge, Jett always looks sad, ignored and about to cry.

Also noticed Emily helped Junior with his college application and she and Pete are now rehearsing his college interview with him. Where's his mother?????

Final bit of my rant, why do ALL her exes go on to have stable, loving, faithful relationships after dumping Skanky? What's the common denominator?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Congratulations DC on your upgrade 🎉🎊🎇 there shall be celebratory prosecco later🍾

I had completely forgotten about the top nutritionist that she'd hired.....and so it would seem, has she 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never knew Bunny was a premature born at 32 wks!!!! On Kierans instagram..

It’s soooo weird how they say ‘smokey eyes’. It’s a bloody child ffs 🤦‍♀️

Especially from someone who doesn't like patterned plates. :eek:

Is Bunny the flavour of the week??
Just, no. Really hope this is stopped

Reactions: 5
So now the house is 'joined onto hers'... She doesn't own a house, since mentioning Harvey having his own house it has been opposite. What is going on? Where is it and why is he sprawled all over the place instead of tucked up in bed. It is very bad for you to eat lying down.

You are right - she is killing him in public view - it is horrendous! He needs some of your lovely roasts - on plain plates ;) .
So Harvey lives in the house next door to Carl’s?? I’m so confused?? I noticed the neighbour didn’t look best pleased in that YT video she put up filming and yelling outside the house 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Harvey lives in the house next door to Carl’s?? I’m so confused?? I noticed the neighbour didn’t look best pleased in that YT video she put up filming and yelling outside the house 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can't keep up with who is living where, giving me a bloody headache.

Probably because the white BMW suv which is Cole's was parked outside in one of her/her neighbour's spaces before it swung out to take Harve to a disused railway carriage in no coat...

duck me, the scene in this video, Harvey wearing a tshirt saying 'I don't like loud noises' and the poor lad has got Foghorn Leghorn honking away at 120dB right behind him.
The house next door looks pristine. 'Mr Harvey Prices House' god bless him, seems to have piles of rubbish outside the house. If I lived next door I'd be fuming.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I can't keep up with who is living where, giving me a bloody headache.
This hurts my head more than your patterned plates🤣🤣

Probably because the white BMW suv which is Cole's was parked outside in one of her/her neighbour's spaces before it swung out to take Harve to a disused railway carriage in no coat...
So is that more proof that Snarl would not allow Harvey to stay at his house? Wow, watch a catch Carl is 😡 they both make me wanna vom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.