Katie Price #20 fifty shades of creosote tan and yet more scams on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never knew Bunny was a premature born at 32 wks!!!! On Kierans instagram..

and this... Just urghhh. She is just vile..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes you're blocked, what did you do Geordie? What did you do???
You're in good company. Plenty of us are!

I made this and forgot to put it up at the time 😄 Cole makes a good advert for eye drops lol xx
View attachment 424615
Doesn't make your sly, creepy beady cross eyes straight or green though does it? He looks off his head, stoned and wasted. LOL!!!!

Well done Pom. 👏👏👏 I've had a few 'refreshments' tonight and even my eyes don't look that bad! 😲🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Is it just me or does Harvey look even bigger in these pics 😭. How can the arseholes at The Scum call it a sweet video???? She's given him bloody cheesecake. How is 1 of the worst calorie loaded desserts part of a healthy diet for Harvey?? And he's swearing which she thinks is funny?! Did we all really need to see it? Let's not forget the chicken kiev & chips he'd asked for......and probably was given 🙄
And according to the fairytale, Harvey's house opposite her is now adjoined to her's/Crawls??

You're in good company. Plenty of us are!

Doesn't make your sly, creepy beady cross eyes straight or green though does it? He looks off his head, stoned and wasted. LOL!!!!
I don't like to boast but I'm not banned 😇..... oh, hang on...I don't use Itsasham or I definitely would be 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes you're blocked, what did you do Geordie? What did you do???
Eeeeeeeeh How funny!!! I’ve got a few profiles so Ive just checked and I can use those to look! The only thing I’ve ever commented on was that post where Krusty had said don’t follow that giveawaycollabs page as it was a scam (the £10000 comp) and then they both promoted it again so I commented saying wasn’t this a scam? Hmmm....

Reactions: 9
Love this comment on the story from The Sun about Harvey’s maths homework.

• J
    Jones35
    6m
    Jones35

She could at least use - “now Harvey if mummy had 0 men and then came along 6, adding 6 men to 0 men how many is mummy left with?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Is it just me or does Harvey look even bigger in these pics 😭. How can the arseholes at The Scum call it a sweet video???? She's given him bloody cheesecake. How is 1 of the worst calorie loaded desserts part of a healthy diet for Harvey?? And he's swearing which she thinks is funny?! Did we all really need to see it? Let's not forget the chicken kiev & chips he'd asked for......and probably was given 🙄
And according to the fairytale, Harvey's house opposite her is now adjoined to her's/Crawls??

I don't like to boast but I'm not banned 😇..... oh, hang on...I don't use Itsasham or I definitely would be 😂
See, this is how proper parenting is done (by parents who have properly diagnosed PW children)

The children at risk of eating themselves to death - BBC News

• Heart
Reactions: 13

It’s not only the scum. On her Instagram people saying it’s sweet the way harvey says “head” and that they have fab banter. That’s the mentality of her “fans” 🤷‍♀️ Someone saying how can they give Harvey cheesecake and her demented “fans” jumping to priceless defence saying how do you know what he’s eaten all day and it’s a treat 🤷‍♀️
I wonder what the “fans” will say if he ends up with diabetes or hospitalised with breathing difficulties due to being so overweight. No doubt they will still defend her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s not only the scum. On her Instagram people saying it’s sweet the way harvey says “head” and that they have fab banter. That’s the mentality of her “fans” 🤷‍♀️
I couldn't see that comment, all I could see were vomit inducing comments on what a wonder Mother Katie is, I can't take this tit first thing in the morning.

Reactions: 11
Yes poor Harvey does look bigger
So sad. Feeding him cheesecake, laughing her scanky wig off at his swearing. Sure we all know where he learned 'bleep, bastard, head' from. I wouldn't laugh if my son used this language and he's 22. I really don't know how he's in her care? Maybe as he's transitioning from child services to adult he's fallen through the net temporarily one prays.

So sad. Feeding him cheesecake, laughing her scanky wig off at his swearing. Sure we all know where he learned 'bleep, bastard, head' from. I wouldn't laugh if my son used this language and he's 22. I really don't know how he's in her care? Maybe as he's transitioning from child services to adult he's fallen through the net temporarily one prays.
How can the brainless witch be bleating on about him needing to lose weight, sooooo worried about him dying blah, blah, blah & then shoveling cheesecake down him?? I thought she was claiming to feed him healthy plop kitchen meals?? You remember, the one that looked remarkably like a bloody huge Chinese takeaway.
I just can't deal with her use of him. She is basically killing him in full public view & seemingly not 1 person is doing anything to stop it 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
How can the brainless witch be bleating on about him needing to lose weight, sooooo worried about him dying blah, blah, blah & then shoveling cheesecake down him?? I thought she was claiming to feed him healthy plop kitchen meals?? You remember, the one that looked remarkably like a bloody huge Chinese takeaway.
I just can't deal with her use of him. She is basically killing him in full public view & seemingly not 1 person is doing anything to stop it 😭
I agree, she is killing him in public view and yet there are so many people saying what a wonderful Mother Katie is, some people just don't
get it. Katie has been quoted hoping Harvey would not outlive her, hello? RED FLAG? totally ignored.

See, this is how proper parenting is done (by parents who have properly diagnosed PW children)

The children at risk of eating themselves to death - BBC News

The Sun article is full of untruths, lies and unacceptable reporting:

1. Harvey was not rushed to GOSH as Skanky claimed, but (in her eyes no doubt a bog standard A&E and not a high profile hospital - less dramatic appeal) to a local A&E.

2. I feel bad saying this, but I'm questioning if he really got admitted? No photo of him being carted into the ambulance etc. Also, why have an x-ray for a reaction to an injection?

3. The pictures/video are not 'sweet' but sad. He asked for chicken kiev and chips at 4am, did he get them? Then a big bowl of sweet, sugar loaded cheesecake. Not a healthy, controlled diet to help him lose weight.

4. The laughing at him swearing, almost enouraging, clearly thinks it's funny.

I give up. If all of us can see how she is not only destroying his health but his future by making him sound like a dangerous monster is talking him out of colleges and the help he so desperately needs from trained medical and educational experts. My heart hurts for Harvey and what kind of future he may have ahead of him. A bleak one I fear if his woman of a mother stays involved.

• Sad

So now the house is 'joined onto hers'... She doesn't own a house, since mentioning Harvey having his own house it has been opposite. What is going on? Where is it and why is he sprawled all over the place instead of tucked up in bed. It is very bad for you to eat lying down.

I agree, she is killing him in public view and yet there are so many people saying what a wonderful Mother Katie is, some people just don't
get it. Katie has been quoted hoping Harvey would not outlive her, hello? RED FLAG? totally ignored.
You are right - she is killing him in public view - it is horrendous! He needs some of your lovely roasts - on plain plates ;) .

It’s not only the scum. On her Instagram people saying it’s sweet the way harvey says “head” and that they have fab banter. That’s the mentality of her “fans” 🤷‍♀️ Someone saying how can they give Harvey cheesecake and her demented “fans” jumping to priceless defence saying how do you know what he’s eaten all day and it’s a treat 🤷‍♀️
I wonder what the “fans” will say if he ends up with diabetes or hospitalised with breathing difficulties due to being so overweight. No doubt they will still defend her.
Sadly Lucid I think he already has diabetes and he's been admitted to hospital (when he was in ICU in the hospital that didn't have an ICU) for breathing problems. But she carries on.

Reactions: 8
The Sun article is full of untruths, lies and unacceptable reporting:

1. Harvey was not rushed to GOSH as Skanky claimed, but (in her eyes no doubt a bog standard A&E and not a high profile hospital - less dramatic appeal) to a local A&E.

2. I feel bad saying this, but I'm questioning if he really got admitted? No photo of him being carted into the ambulance etc. Also, why have an x-ray for a reaction to an injection?

3. The pictures/video are not 'sweet' but sad. He asked for chicken kiev and chips at 4am, did he get them? Then a big bowl of sweet, sugar loaded cheesecake. Not a healthy, controlled diet to help him lose weight.

4. The laughing at him swearing, almost enouraging, clearly thinks it's funny.

I give up. If all of us can see how she is not only destroying his health but his future by making him sound like a dangerous monster is talking him out of colleges and the help he so desperately needs from trained medical and educational experts. My heart hurts for Harvey and what kind of future he may have ahead of him. A bleak one I fear if his woman of a mother stays involved.
Its the laughing at him, that mocking laughter, that I take umbrage with. It's bullying, plain and simple!

Before much longer, Harvey won't be able to walk and will be house ridden, like you see on documentaries of those 30st+ people.

Maybe that's her endgame here - she can sniff an opportunity for a documentary about harvey losing weight? Plenty of merch opportunities off the back of that - tie in with WW/Slimming World maybe? A line of Harvey's healthy ready meals?

Is there nothing this vile bleep wont commoditise?

So now the house is 'joined onto hers'... She doesn't own a house, since mentioning Harvey having his own house it has been opposite. What is going on? Where is it and why is he sprawled all over the place instead of tucked up in bed. It is very bad for you to eat lying down.
The video was filmed at Cole's house. You can tell from the hideous striped wallpaper, the industrial looking steel chimney protruding from the wall, and that oh so gangsta Vito Corleone canvas on the wall (which Cole got from a pound shop).

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sadly Lucid I think he already has diabetes and he's been admitted to hospital (when he was in ICU in the hospital that didn't have an ICU) for breathing problems. But she carries on.
He does have diabetes. Unsurprising given his size & diet.
I just can't cope with any of the arseholes banging on about what a wonderful mother she is. Loose Women, Steph's Sick Bag & all the other moronic show's she's been on. Can not 1 of them honestly see what a complete lying bleep she is? Who the hell makes a living out of constantly lying about everything?? Anyone giving the skank a platform is making themselves look stupid. I just don't understand any of it 🤷

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.