Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could tell more, but will leave it for another day. I get to attend functions & mix in a circle of knowing people who are in the know. Rarely, but sometimes, it pays off. I’m a nosey cow! ❤ I will also add, she’s bricking it about the next bankruptcy hearing. She knows they’ve found ‘stuff’ that she can’t answer for. Doesn’t seem she’s able to answer questions they’ve sent her answers for. Not sure if she’s even got an accountant now! . In free fall by sounds of it.
This has made my day! Bring it bleeping on :)

I wouldn't say nosey cow ! I'd call you an inquisitive little tittle tattler ❤
I would call you a bloody legend!

My hopes were high when she smashed up the car, drunk & on drugs & when she breached RO. So I’m still not hopeful about anything. But as I heard, Crawls a very nasty, controlling piece of work, I think he may bring her down. But, we did think, we wouldn’t put it past him, to ask her for a large amount of cash, to keep his mouth shut. He knows his reputation in tatters. He isn’t welcome at Price gatherings. Not allowed near her younger kids. The fame he hoped for, isn’t what he expected. Strangely, only 1 of the people I spoke to, knew about his OF site and knew nothing about him w@nking his green slime over Thai decking or in sinks 🤣 ( maybe a Tattle thing) 🤮. Would AFP or Mr PP Fencing give her a lump sum to pay him off, not sure they’ve got anything left, or enough, under the mattress? KFP doesn’t seem able to pay back her creditors, but I’m sure she’s not actually broke. Let’s see what happens. Don’t believe if he signed any NDA it would mean anything now, the shite he knows about her. Pretty sure a red top would match any court action costs, plus a nice deal, for what info he could spill. She won‘t be woo hooing soon🤣😂🙏🏻. Y
Oh I love this so much :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Plod wouldn't have taken him in for questioning and held him overnight if a complaint hadn't been made against him, but I can understand price lies for relevance and to keep her need for publicity.
Yep, he was clearly arrested, it doesn't mean he did everything she said though. She also lies because she can't stand to be rejected and she needs to be the victim, she's jealous and paranoid, just imagine that but after a few hours on vodka and coke. She also might not even know what did happen. That could be another reason charges were dropped, it wouldn't stand up in court if she was completely out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really don't understand why he still wants to hang around though. He must know she isn't interested anymore, does he really think being with her is giving him that much fame? There doesn't seem to be any affection between them at all, and his recent rant and then TV appearance didn't seem that of a loving fiance at all.
It’s all part of narcissism, KP has met her match in CW.
Karma is a witch and KP’s is called Carly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really don't understand why he still wants to hang around though. He must know she isn't interested anymore, does he really think being with her is giving him that much fame? There doesn't seem to be any affection between them at all, and his recent rant and then TV appearance didn't seem that of a loving fiance at all.
Maybe he watches her like a hawk to see if she's going to throw him under the bus...so he can do it first?

Reactions: 30
Yep, he was clearly arrested, it doesn't mean he did everything she said though. She also lies because she can't stand to be rejected and she needs to be the victim, she's jealous and paranoid, just imagine that but after a few hours on vodka and coke. She also might not even know what did happen. That could be another reason charges were dropped, it wouldn't stand up in court if she was completely out of it.
True knowing what's she's like i think he tried to end it and asked for the ring back Price is volatile on drink and drugs so wouldn't surprise me if she went for him,,it's all hearsay until one of them shows proof of what happened.

Reactions: 24
Two pics made from last thread 🥰 x

First one Well Done on getting your VIP @the slosher KP 🥰💖💖❤🥳🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16606835246861.jpg

The other one I copy and pasted from @Madcatbimbo 🥰😘 xx

Oh Pom.... This photo must be a total gift to you...! However, I do want to see Kipper do the exact same thing - except her norks wouldn't move and she'd probably set fire to the ceiling

Just made and I've added two hot air balloons lol 😄😄🥰😀❤🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16606828847781.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe he watches her like a hawk to see if she's going to throw him under the bus...so he can do it first?
The best thing he could do would be to tell her to do one and get in there first with the stories and the mud slinging. I don't understand why he is still holding on to be honest! Her popularity is at an all time low, so much so that the public will most likely believe what he says and side with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The best thing he could do would be to tell her to do one and get in there first with the stories and the mud slinging. I don't understand why he is still holding on to be honest! Her popularity is at an all time low, so much so that the public will most likely believe what he says and side with him.
Totally agree. I really think that people would believe him over her.

Reactions: 27
This has made my day! Bring it bleeping on :)

I would call you a bloody legend!

Oh I love this so much :love:
Thank you❤ I hope to add more 🙀. I want justice for those she’s ripped off, ghosted, ruined their lives, the poor animals that have died, been hurt or just left or cast aside. Her poor kids. The constant years of lies & deception etc etc etc. I’ve seen 1st hand, her treatment of people & disgusting actions. I’ve met many celebs over the years and her, Katona & Danielle Lloyd are the worst of the worst. But KFP now, is just a disgusting creature. All 3 managed by CAN Associates & all dropped for various reasons. The 3 of them were given paid followers, to boost their ‘fan’ base, but in reality, they’re no longer popular. Strangely, they live similar lives. 5 kids each. Various bedmates & all 3 now on OF’s. Morally corrupt and CON artists, all of them. Liars need good memories & in KFP’s case, this will be her downfall & CRAWL.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Thank you❤ I hope to add more 🙀. I want justice for those she’s ripped off, ghosted, ruined their lives, the poor animals that have died, been hurt or just left or cast aside. Her poor kids. The constant years of lies & deception etc etc etc. I’ve seen 1st hand, her treatment of people & disgusting actions. I’ve met many celebs over the years and her, Katona & Danielle Lloyd are the worst of the worst. But KFP now, is just a disgusting creature. All 3 managed by CAN Associates & all dropped for various reasons. The 3 of them were given paid followers, to boost their ‘fan’ base, but in reality, they’re no longer popular. Strangely, they live similar lives. 5 kids each. Various bedmates & all 3 now on OF’s. Morally corrupt and CON artists, all of them. Liars need good memories & in KFP’s case, this will be her downfall & CRAWL.
WillowTree21, I have no idea who you are but I like you a lot. Karma will catch up with Price eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She is despised my the vast majority and well deserved! Thank you for your posts, I am sure and I speak for most on this thread that we really appreciate the ☕❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
WillowTree21, I have no idea who you are but I like you a lot. Karma will catch up with Price eventually.
Thank you. I love this site, I get extra information too. Especially love DC, who is exceptionally helpful & concise as well, as are many others. We will try our best to give facts & info, to bring KFP to account. Good night, dear Tattlers. Sleep well. Lets hope Crawl does some bedtime reading from here! Woo hoo….💩💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I can't remember that being said but still.....my take has always been she lies. She opens her mouth and lies, she lies every second of every day. She also accuses ex partners of all sorts of shite, so why would anyone believe her, she accused Boyson of theft too. In keeping with that is the fact there were no charges for theft or coercive control. It's possible she wouldn't make a statement because it was all bollocks. Reports from Kirsty at the time was that she was so off her tits she was wetting herself and throwing herself down the stairs. It is possible for someone on drugs to imagine or exaggerate things, and I think she did.
Did Kirsty really say she was off her tits, wetting herself & throwing herself down the stairs’? Can anyone confirm. I’m interested because it doesn’t tally with what I heard.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I know this is totally off topic and nothing to do with KP but my new grandson was born early this morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.