Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I will add, 3 people in the group I spoke to, all said the same. There’s no way she will get out of the relationship with Crawl, without damaging herself, even more than she’s already done. He will go for the jugular, no doubt about that. She hasn’t got the cash to pay him off and once he knows he’s being replaced, well, the Shiite is going to hit the fan. He won’t let her go that easily. She knows this, but I really think something will happen. He’s aggressive, but he will be careful now. He knows what he’s got on her. Be interesting to see the next couple of weeks. Sure her family would be glad she’s rid of Crawl, but a huge amount of dirt will be dished by him. Unless, SHE has stuff that could ruin him, maybe!
@WillowTree21 I’m loving these posts of yours. Gives me hope that something is finally going to happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What I will add, 3 people in the group I spoke to, all said the same. There’s no way she will get out of the relationship with Crawl, without damaging herself, even more than she’s already done. He will go for the jugular, no doubt about that. She hasn’t got the cash to pay him off and once he knows he’s being replaced, well, the Shiite is going to hit the fan. He won’t let her go that easily. She knows this, but I really think something will happen. He’s aggressive, but he will be careful now. He knows what he’s got on her. Be interesting to see the next couple of weeks. Sure her family would be glad she’s rid of Crawl, but a huge amount of dirt will be dished by him. Unless, SHE has stuff that could ruin him, maybe!
It's good to hear that the bankruptcy thing is finally going to catch with her, it's taken long enough! Yu can see by the thousands of negative comments articles about her get that plenty of other people feel the same way we do too!

Reactions: 32
Bunny Cuddles latest comment 🤣
Unpopular opinion but I love Bunny Cuddles posts! I don't believe for one minute that any of their posts are serious. Infact I think it is someone who actually doesn't like Pricey and is just being a sarcastic piss taker. I could be completely wrong and they may be a genuine full on Pricey stalker superfan! Who knows! Either way the posts really amuse me. It might not even be a him of course but that's what I'm swaying towards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Unpopular opinion but I love Bunny Cuddles posts! I don't believe for one minute that any of their posts are serious. Infact I think it is someone who actually doesn't like Pricey and is just being a sarcastic piss taker. I could be completely wrong and they may be a genuine full on Pricey stalker superfan! Who knows! Either way the posts really amuse me. It might not even be a him of course but that's what I'm swaying towards.
Could be Krustie knickers herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I could tell more, but will leave it for another day. I get to attend functions & mix in a circle of knowing people who are in the know. Rarely, but sometimes, it pays off. I’m a nosey cow! ❤ I will also add, she’s bricking it about the next bankruptcy hearing. She knows they’ve found ‘stuff’ that she can’t answer for. Doesn’t seem she’s able to answer questions they’ve sent her answers for. Not sure if she’s even got an accountant now! . In free fall by sounds of it.
Slowly ,slowly , catchy monkey hopefully

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She made the accusation to the ambulance service who rang plod in the first place, so plod took sink boy in for questioning it was price who wouldn't make a statement so charges got dropped it's still on record so if price wanted she could ask plod to reopen the file.
I can't remember that being said but still.....my take has always been she lies. She opens her mouth and lies, she lies every second of every day. She also accuses ex partners of all sorts of shite, so why would anyone believe her, she accused Boyson of theft too. In keeping with that is the fact there were no charges for theft or coercive control. It's possible she wouldn't make a statement because it was all bollocks. Reports from Kirsty at the time was that she was so off her tits she was wetting herself and throwing herself down the stairs. It is possible for someone on drugs to imagine or exaggerate things, and I think she did.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
@WillowTree21 I’m loving these posts of yours. Gives me hope that something is finally going to happen!
My hopes were high when she smashed up the car, drunk & on drugs & when she breached RO. So I’m still not hopeful about anything. But as I heard, Crawls a very nasty, controlling piece of work, I think he may bring her down. But, we did think, we wouldn’t put it past him, to ask her for a large amount of cash, to keep his mouth shut. He knows his reputation in tatters. He isn’t welcome at Price gatherings. Not allowed near her younger kids. The fame he hoped for, isn’t what he expected. Strangely, only 1 of the people I spoke to, knew about his OF site and knew nothing about him w@nking his green slime over Thai decking or in sinks 🤣 ( maybe a Tattle thing) 🤮. Would AFP or Mr PP Fencing give her a lump sum to pay him off, not sure they’ve got anything left, or enough, under the mattress? KFP doesn’t seem able to pay back her creditors, but I’m sure she’s not actually broke. Let’s see what happens. Don’t believe if he signed any NDA it would mean anything now, the shite he knows about her. Pretty sure a red top would match any court action costs, plus a nice deal, for what info he could spill. She won‘t be woo hooing soon🤣😂🙏🏻. Y

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I can't remember that being said but still.....my take has always been she lies. She opens her mouth and lies, she lies every second of every day. She also accuses ex partners of all sorts of shite, so why would anyone believe her, she accused Boyson of theft too. In keeping with that is the fact there were no charges for theft or coercive control. It's possible she wouldn't make a statement because it was all bollocks. Reports from Kirsty at the time was that she was so off her tits she was wetting herself and throwing herself down the stairs. It is possible for someone on drugs to imagine or exaggerate things, and I think she did.
Being in that state when she had the kids with her as well. Just no words.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just a shame we have to wait til next year! 🤞 she finally gets her comeuppance then.
i dont think we will have to wait that long,shes self distructive and 7 months is a long way away,she cant control herself for a month, lets be honest. i think sb will turn the tables on her once he realises he's history. he might be the village idiot but i dont think his dad is. sb only has to go to police with evidence of any sort ( idk maybe her blackmailing him with that supposed video we've heard about or something like that) and shes the bigger fish (than him) where the police are concerned due to her contempt and law breaking. next couple of months are going to be very interesting.

Reactions: 36
Plod wouldn't have taken him in for questioning and held him overnight if a complaint hadn't been made against him, but I can understand price lies for relevance and to keep her need for publicity.

Reactions: 20
The more I look back on the latter years of KFP and her life with sinkboy, the more I am convinced that our thick Essex boy thought he could blackmail her after getting in to a relationship and finding out her secrets. Given the time they got together, he no doubt hatched a palm to make a few quid based on the headlines of her "crazy life" that were curent.
Sadly for him, her depths of lawbreaking exceeded his understanding and so he had to start improvising and become ever more outlandish to keep within her circle. How else do you explain the OF debacle?

I genuinely fear this will end messily before she sees justice. Either way he is almost equally deserving of a commuppance of humongous proportions.

Reactions: 35
me too,they make me laugh.

Reactions: 12
It seems KP has well and truly shot herself in the foot and it serves her right especially after the ‘makeup incident’. She can hardly threaten CW saying she‘ll tell the world he really did hit her because after her making a mockery of DV I doubt many will believe her.

Reactions: 28
She’s still seeing Crawl, because she’s worried he has videos of her taking ‘stuff’ and lots of other info. BUT next ‘victim’ is already in the wings. Poor Crawl is not The ONE…. Again.

How could anyone F her more to the point? STD clinic asap. 🤮
Well we didn't see that coming said no one ever! Poor sod who ever he is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see SB is following a couple more MH insta accounts 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.