Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could tell more, but will leave it for another day. I get to attend functions & mix in a circle of knowing people who are in the know. Rarely, but sometimes, it pays off. I’m a nosey cow! ❤ I will also add, she’s bricking it about the next bankruptcy hearing. She knows they’ve found ‘stuff’ that she can’t answer for. Doesn’t seem she’s able to answer questions they’ve sent her answers for. Not sure if she’s even got an accountant now! . In free fall by sounds of it.
Good…. Think she will be in for a shock! She won’t be able to answer with… I don’t know either, the judge won’t accept that. I believe she does have someone doing her books. I hope she is prepared for her time in front of the judge, as she has the attention span of a gnat on previous calls, constantly distracted. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I could tell more, but will leave it for another day. I get to attend functions & mix in a circle of knowing people who are in the know. Rarely, but sometimes, it pays off. I’m a nosey cow! ❤ I will also add, she’s bricking it about the next bankruptcy hearing. She knows they’ve found ‘stuff’ that she can’t answer for. Doesn’t seem she’s able to answer questions they’ve sent her answers for. Not sure if she’s even got an accountant now! . In free fall by sounds of it.
Excelleeeent! As Mr Burns might say. Thanks for nosing :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wouldn't say nosey cow ! I'd call you an inquisitive little tittle tattler ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
@WillowTree21 best tea we’ve had in ages! Thank you very much ☕🫖
What I will add, 3 people in the group I spoke to, all said the same. There’s no way she will get out of the relationship with Crawl, without damaging herself, even more than she’s already done. He will go for the jugular, no doubt about that. She hasn’t got the cash to pay him off and once he knows he’s being replaced, well, the Shiite is going to hit the fan. He won’t let her go that easily. She knows this, but I really think something will happen. He’s aggressive, but he will be careful now. He knows what he’s got on her. Be interesting to see the next couple of weeks. Sure her family would be glad she’s rid of Crawl, but a huge amount of dirt will be dished by him. Unless, SHE has stuff that could ruin him, maybe!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Good…. Think she will be in for a shock! She won’t be able to answer with… I don’t know either, the judge won’t accept that. I believe she does have someone doing her books. I hope she is prepared for her time in front of the judge, as she has the attention span of a gnat on previous calls, constantly distracted. 👍
When is she back in court for her bankruptcy if the trustees have found evidence of fiddling it won't be postponed again surely been dragging on for 4 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
What I will add, 3 people in the group I spoke to, all said the same. There’s no way she will get out of the relationship with Crawl, without damaging herself, even more than she’s already done. He will go for the jugular, no doubt about that. She hasn’t got the cash to pay him off and once he knows he’s being replaced, well, the Shiite is going to hit the fan. He won’t let her go that easily. She knows this, but I really think something will happen. He’s aggressive, but he will be careful now. He knows what he’s got on her. Be interesting to see the next couple of weeks. Sure her family would be glad she’s rid of Crawl, but a huge amount of dirt will be dished by him. Unless, SHE has stuff that could ruin him, maybe!
She's still got the assault coercive and controlling behaviour and theft charge on record all she has to do is tell police she's willing to make a statement and press charges,, that might be her bargaining chip to keep him silent.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Just a shame we have to wait til next year! 🤞 she finally gets her comeuppance then.

Reactions: 28
Love this Willow, thanks for brightening another dull week

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just a shame we have to wait til next year! 🤞 she finally gets her comeuppance then.
Yeah I gotta say I never expected her to go to prison for the drink driving or the RO but I really think it could be the BH that brings justice. I don't see how she can possibly keep the MM? And its not like she even needs a house that size. The upkeep and bills alone just aren't sustainable for someone who appears to be earning very little now. Like she literally isn't working at all at the minute?

Reactions: 30
She's still got the assault coercive and controlling behaviour and theft charge on record all she has to do is tell police she's willing to make a statement and press charges,, that might be her bargaining chip to keep him silent.
Might not be that straightforward, they looked into the coercive charge but they may not have found any evidence. I doubt it was true, just like the ring theft was bollocks. They can't just go off her accusations.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I gotta say I never expected her to go to prison for the drink driving or the RO but I really think it could be the BH that brings justice. I don't see how she can possibly keep the MM? And its not like she even needs a house that size. The upkeep and bills alone just aren't sustainable for someone who appears to be earning very little now. Like she literally isn't working at all at the minute?
It will be selling (dealing) something. There is no way Price or Sink Boy for that matter earn all their money through legit sources. Prices downfall is eagerly awaited and anticipated.

No, she’s not going to want videos or anything he may say about her dodgy cash dealings/ tax evasion coming out before the bankruptcy hearing. She’s stuffed really and I think she knows it. When he finds out she’s got someone to replace him, he’s going to watch her like a hawk. She may have many phones, but he’s going to be on her like a limpet. Every move she makes he will be like her shadow. She’ll have to stay at AFP’s house where he can’t go. Be like Quasimodo at Norte Dame, her ’sanctuary’ !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Someone doing her books? I heard it was dianne abbot

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really don't understand why he still wants to hang around though. He must know she isn't interested anymore, does he really think being with her is giving him that much fame? There doesn't seem to be any affection between them at all, and his recent rant and then TV appearance didn't seem that of a loving fiance at all.

Might not be that straightforward, they looked into the coercive charge but they may not have found any evidence. I doubt it was true, just like the ring theft was bollocks. They can't just go off her accusations.
She made the accusation to the ambulance service who rang plod in the first place, so plod took sink boy in for questioning it was price who wouldn't make a statement so charges got dropped it's still on record so if price wanted she could ask plod to reopen the file.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.