Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge congrats to @BiffasBeemer for the epic thread title!! Last one before the 200 milestone!!

A few from the @Pom Bear gallery:-

B1EA2C70-72E6-47E5-948D-494FC1FF12EA.jpeg

17B57034-6C88-44B4-AC11-064167956573_4_5005_c.jpeg

71B1FBDF-44E3-408B-BB17-D218971BB372_4_5005_c.jpeg

62858A4A-64A3-4C50-8DC8-3105366D8EEB.jpeg

As you were Krusties... Feel free to add a TLDR

Previous thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Can I ask what is a TLDR? I have always wondered haha
Actually stands for Too Long Didn't Read - but is used quite often to summarise long content ;)

Found this absolute GEM of Kipper injecting her own botox back in 2016 from her Pony Club programme. Scared of needles my absolute arse.

tempImagemiwAas.jpg

And, as per, standard herpes lips...

tempImageZjwwVa.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Too long, didn't read
Ahh right! Thanks for that :)

Actually stands for Too Long Didn't Read - but is used quite often to summarise long content ;)

Found this absolute GEM of Kipper injecting her own botox back in 2016 from her Pony Club programme. Scared of needles my absolute arse.

View attachment 1503462

View attachment 1503463
What an absolute clip. She must have had scabby lips for a number of years. Vile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1503462

View attachment 1503463
I'm going to save that pic of her injecting her armpit (ewwwwww....). Next time she tries to avoid having mandatory vaccs or blood tests done at the police station after driving pissed/drugged up and any excuse from her swerving it because of her 'fear' of needles...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just catching up, not sure which posts are recent or nostaligic 'aged like old yoghurt' types but is she doing the typical narcissist projection thing calling others narcissists and saying how great her life will be for the billionth time? They love those deep-sounding, pretentious shallow quotes. They are not a substitute for working on yourself, she never feckin learns. Here's a reminder Katie.... what someone at the priory allegedly said about YOU.

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 17.01.21.png

Her number one, biggest problem is that she sees people as perfect, Cole was perfect, the best man ever, , so was Pete, so was Kieran, so was Alex, so was Boyson. No-one is perfect. That is not realistic, life is not a film or a fairy tale, its delusional to go on believing it until that person acts like a human being and then your nasty vindictive side comes out. A relationship goal is not to find someone controlling because it matches how controlling you are, being controlling is not a goal for anyone! Will she learn though? Of course not, bring out the new eggs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She still looks so much better even in those scruffy photos though. Her face isn’t weirdly bloated, her nose looks relatively normal and her neck is a reasonable size. Her eyebrows aren’t so bad either.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1503462

View attachment 1503463

Good find!
It's just attention grabbing for her to say she's scared of needles, so she can act all scared and fake cry and make people believe she's a big brave girl and get a pat on the back. :rolleyes: She did the same when she was in the hospital getting stitches out from her feet, made a big fuss over the pain, so they had to get various staff to come out and try to do it. Carol was there trying to calm her fakery down. It's all look at me, me, me drama. Totally over-the-top histrionics!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1503462

View attachment 1503463

View attachment 1503651

View attachment 1503462

View attachment 1503463
44.jpg

Notice the scabs and blisters virtually in the same place as slapgate picture below
im not sure if they are cold sores as they are made up of lots of little blisters i think its from constantly licking and biting her lips and reaction to the fillers
34.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Every time I see anything Coal has posted, I always think of the old saying - it is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, then to open it and remove all doubt! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Will
Notice the scabs and blisters virtually in the same place as slapgate picture below
im not sure if they are cold sores as they are made up of lots of little blisters i think its from constantly licking and biting her lips and reaction to the fillers

View attachment 1503651
Herpes she's been passing it on and infecting every bloke she's been with, who in turn have passed it on to every partner they've been with since price.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Just catching up, not sure which posts are recent or nostaligic 'aged like old yoghurt' types but is she doing the typical narcissist projection thing calling others narcissists and saying how great her life will be for the billionth time? They love those deep-sounding, pretentious shallow quotes. They are not a substitute for working on yourself, she never feckin learns. Here's a reminder Katie.... what someone at the priory allegedly said about YOU.

View attachment 1503577

Her number one, biggest problem is that she sees people as perfect, Cole was perfect, the best man ever, , so was Pete, so was Kieran, so was Alex, so was Boyson. No-one is perfect. That is not realistic, life is not a film or a fairy tale, its delusional to go on believing it until that person acts like a human being and then your nasty vindictive side comes out. A relationship goal is not to find someone controlling because it matches how controlling you are, being controlling is not a goal for anyone! Will she learn though? Of course not, bring out the new eggs.
All those lovely new eggs that she can smash to bits whilst yelling “ woooooohoooooo”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All those lovely new eggs that she can smash to bits whilst yelling “ woooooohoooooo”
They’re getting younger, less well off and less qualified as the years progress though.
The next the one will be an apprentice called Gavin,who has a Duke of Edinburgh award for swimmin innit.
His ambition will be to get free stuff for nuffin and cop off wiv a top bird like wot Katie told me to say she wuz.
Gavin has a driving licence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ahh right! Thanks for that :)

What an absolute clip. She must have had scabby lips for a number of years. Vile
She has the herpes virus. So does AFP, PP & SFP ! That’s why it disgusts me when she kisses her kids on the lips when she has open sores.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.