Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EA’s birthday…
I totally get that she wants to keep her kids out of the media and private but I do find it annoying when people put those hearts or smily faces over their kids in photos! Keep your family photo private for yourselves and just put one up of you and your hubby for public consumption!

Reactions: 15
Spotted this comment on that article:

'No mention in DM of the time she spent with Dane Bowers at Stanstead over the weekend?'
They also didn't mention her slobbering over that Rasputin look a like aswell at the same party,,keeping her antics very quiet for some reason AGAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Allegedly spent time with Dane Bowers over the weekend hope she didn't film anything,,! But we know she's desperate at the moment so another sex tape anonymously released might earn her a few quid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Coked up to the eyeballs no doubt
Anyone know when this mythical community service is supposed to start? It's absolutely bleeping brazen she's mincing around getting tattoos, going on holiday and god knows what else. I've never known any criminal who actively dictates when she will carry out "punishment" I suppose katie has said oh I can't do it that day, I'm walking my unicorn! Disgusting now the mother has now been wheeled out in some pathetic attempt for sympathy. Ain't going to get it here love!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did Kirsty really say she was off her tits, wetting herself & throwing herself down the stairs’? Can anyone confirm. I’m interested because it doesn’t tally with what I heard.
Isn't this just a normal night out for Skanky followed by a large doner and six cans of white lightening??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Allegedly spent time with Dane Bowers over the weekend hope she didn't film anything,,! But we know she's desperate at the moment so another sex tape anonymously released might earn her a few quid.
Christ on a bike!
How bleeping desperate must they be to go with it in the 1st place?
And to go back, can you get a lob on knowing what your going to catch?
Never mind the smell?
These aren't men in any sense of the word and they rightly deserve everything they get and all the ridicule.
If I could never have a shag again that would be preferable to having to poke Skanky.
No wonder this country is buggered.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Every time I see a story on price, I have an overwhelming feeling of smelling pickled eggs and stale urine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.