Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So while we're waiting for the next installment of ring on ring off are they still together,, quick teaser for the next episode has Krustie knickers found a new dealer (sorry boyfriend) has sink boy found a new boyfriend (sorry life partner) who gets custody of the dogs, will Krustie knickers be selling her Mrs Woods luggage on eBay, will sink boy be able to rescue his bollocks from Krustie knickers talons,??? Stay tuned 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1503651

View attachment 1503672
Notice the scabs and blisters virtually in the same place as slapgate picture below
im not sure if they are cold sores as they are made up of lots of little blisters i think its from constantly licking and biting her lips and reaction to the fillers
View attachment 1503674
The Sun ran with it as evidence of an injury to her jaw whilst all of us knew she always has these scabs. The Sun were either done up like a kipper, by Kipper, or just completely willing to sensationalise everything to sell their rag. A bit of both maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Actually stands for Too Long Didn't Read - but is used quite often to summarise long content ;)

Found this absolute GEM of Kipper injecting her own botox back in 2016 from her Pony Club programme. Scared of needles my absolute arse.

View attachment 1503462

And, as per, standard herpes lips...

View attachment 1503463
Who actually thinks that this is good looking?

FFS, there's better walking around anywhere than this false bag of tit & desease.
Dirty loud mouth and habits, and being easy is not attractive.

• Sick
  • Haha
She has the herpes virus. So does AFP, PP & SFP ! That’s why it disgusts me when she kisses her kids on the lips when she has open sores.
FFS you wouldn't do that if you had herpes!!! That is disgusting I wouldn't go near here scabby witch

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Good find!
It's just attention grabbing for her to say she's scared of needles, so she can act all scared and fake cry and make people believe she's a big brave girl and get a pat on the back. :rolleyes: She did the same when she was in the hospital getting stitches out from her feet, made a big fuss over the pain, so they had to get various staff to come out and try to do it. Carol was there trying to calm her fakery down. It's all look at me, me, me drama. Totally over-the-top histrionics!
She tried making a drama out of her covid jab too. She was just about to start creating when she realised they'd done it 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
She tried making a drama out of her covid jab too. She was just about to start creating when she realised they'd done it 🤣😂🤣😂
And when she gets all those lip fillers jabs by Ellie at lift aesthetics, doesn’t even flinch!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1503651

View attachment 1503672
Notice the scabs and blisters virtually in the same place as slapgate picture below
im not sure if they are cold sores as they are made up of lots of little blisters i think its from constantly licking and biting her lips and reaction to the fillers
View attachment 1503674
Her lips have been so inflated the “ wet line” is no longer wet as it’s now to the outside. That tissue is not the same as the stuff that’s actually the outer part of the lip. She prob gets them done too often as well. In addition she never flinches when she’s getting them done, I can tell you I find them very very uncomfortable, even quite sore having a little put in, and that’s with the numbing cream . She is not afraid of needles or pain

Will

Herpes she's been passing it on and infecting every bloke she's been with, who in turn have passed it on to every partner they've been with since price.
And she lets her daughters use her lipstick. Eeewwh

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Her lips have been so inflated the “ wet line” is no longer wet as it’s now to the outside. That tissue is not the same as the stuff that’s actually the outer part of the lip. She prob gets them done too often as well. In addition she never flinches when she’s getting them done, I can tell you I find them very very uncomfortable, even quite sore having a little put in, and that’s with the numbing cream . She is not afraid of needles or pain

And she lets her daughters use her lipstick. Eeewwh
Yes, about the lip skin. It's one of the thinnest most delicate bits of skin apparently, so if you keep stretching it out too much and drying it out further...it won't be good. Her body is trying to tell her something!

Reactions: 21
The inside part of the lips is a mucus membrane. It’s not meant to be on the outside as inevitably it will dry out, thin and crack and be prone to infection and sores. It’s pointless trying to tell that to these people though.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Genuine Question. Lips are really sensitive which is presumably why kissing is pleasurable. Do Fillers reduce the sensitivity you feel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So while we're waiting for the next installment of ring on ring off are they still together,, quick teaser for the next episode has Krustie knickers found a new dealer (sorry boyfriend) has sink boy found a new boyfriend (sorry life partner) who gets custody of the dogs, will Krustie knickers be selling her Mrs Woods luggage on eBay, will sink boy be able to rescue his bollocks from Krustie knickers talons,??? Stay tuned 🤔
She’s still seeing Crawl, because she’s worried he has videos of her taking ‘stuff’ and lots of other info. BUT next ‘victim’ is already in the wings. Poor Crawl is not The ONE…. Again.

How could anybody kiss those scabby lips...
How could anyone F her more to the point? STD clinic asap. 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
@WillowTree21 a lot of your tea lately makes you sound as if you are v close to the prices. I hope you’re taking care..? 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Huge congrats to @BiffasBeemer for the epic thread title!! Last one before the 200 milestone!!

A few from the @Pom Bear gallery:-

View attachment 1503384

View attachment 1503383

View attachment 1503385

View attachment 1503386

As you were Krusties... Feel free to add a TLDR

Previous thread

New thread 🧵🥰😘 xx and Well Done @BiffasBeemer on title 🥰😘 xx.

I'm still on old thread so I leave this here for now while I catch up 🥰 x

Resizer_16464196349620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@WillowTree21 a lot of your tea lately makes you sound as if you are v close to the prices. I hope you’re taking care..? 😘
I could tell more, but will leave it for another day. I get to attend functions & mix in a circle of knowing people who are in the know. Rarely, but sometimes, it pays off. I’m a nosey cow! ❤ I will also add, she’s bricking it about the next bankruptcy hearing. She knows they’ve found ‘stuff’ that she can’t answer for. Doesn’t seem she’s able to answer questions they’ve sent her answers for. Not sure if she’s even got an accountant now! . In free fall by sounds of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.