Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
I know this is totally off topic and nothing to do with KP but my new grandson was born early this morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 95

DC16

VIP Member
His rant he did the other weekend at the MM will make him look like a right MUG.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/19371905/carl-woods-denies-split-katie-price-rant-single/ Here's a little reminder, I'm still hoping for another just like this before they split up. 🙏

Still yearning for that recognition eh SB? Have the last 2 years on the frontline all been worth: that blue tick, being arrested, lowering yourself to having a w4n% in the sink, lowering Katie on to a sink to be pi$$ed all over (mind you, some like that sort of thing), being known as a woman beater, getting barred by SS from being around 4 children, getting chucked off a plane, parents probably hiding with embarrassment (don't think Katie met your mum after that initial meeting??), Katie texting other guys behind your back, giving up your mates, failed as a car dealer, unable to visit your 2nd home in Vegas, in the press for all the wrong reasons (driving whilst using a mobile, driving over the speed limit, allowing Jett not to be secured in your car properly), in trouble with the ASA for not correctly labelling your #ads, did FOREX scams, failed ticket sales for 'boys night in', ruined your own teeth, had her face (well, that's debatable) tattooed all over your arm, had to carry a pregnancy kit, pretend you were shopping for a big posh house, sat for hours upon hours in nails bars, hair salons, at photoshoots and pretend to break your hand.

Just employed by her as her driver.

#MICDROP
#BYEFELICIA
#SHITEHITSTHEFAN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 a lot of your tea lately makes you sound as if you are v close to the prices. I hope you’re taking care..? 😘
I could tell more, but will leave it for another day. I get to attend functions & mix in a circle of knowing people who are in the know. Rarely, but sometimes, it pays off. I’m a nosey cow! ❤ I will also add, she’s bricking it about the next bankruptcy hearing. She knows they’ve found ‘stuff’ that she can’t answer for. Doesn’t seem she’s able to answer questions they’ve sent her answers for. Not sure if she’s even got an accountant now! . In free fall by sounds of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Let's have a little reminder of his Bio for love Island, back in 2016

Lives: Hertfordshire

Job: Car salesman

His hobbies: He owns over 30 cars and trains in the gym five days a week
Why he's got an advantage over the other guys: "None of them look like Channing Tatum. Being a Channing Tatum look-a-like is a bonus to say the least. I get told I look like him a lot."
His recent dating history: Broke up with his fiancée eighteen months ago
How would he sum himself up? "Charming, confident, game, outrageous and irresistible"
Celeb he'd date: "Jodie Marsh is definitely my celeb crush – she goes to the same tattooist as me"

The type of girl he goes for: "I want a girl that’s able to laugh at herself but equally someone that acts like a girl. I don’t want a best mate. A girl that makes the best of herself and is classy. And if she could look like Jodie Marsh that would be amazing"
His bold statement of confidence: "I don’t even understand what the word competition means"

Get in the queue ladies....and probably guys too, you will never need a torch if you go out in the dark with him. You will never need to work again either, as he is now a millionaire and will chauffeur you about all day long in one of his motors with a personalised plate. His sat nav comes pre-programmed to go to Crawley Magistrate's court, nail bars and hair salons. If you move into his Essex pad, if comes complete with live in father-in-law-to-be. His specialities are heating plop-microwave meals and has a nice line of ripped black jeans. He loves early nights and, not going to parties, sounds a right bundle of laughs.
If in a few months time if he pops the question, you will receive a £50k engagement ring, he would of done a deal to only pay 5 grand, he'll buy a wedding license in his 2nd home in LV, but you won't actually get married, you'll just trail round wedding venues to look at what would of been. Who knew a $102 wedding license would cause pure carnage 🤭
Hey ladies, no worries about getting you pregnant, more chance the sink would be, so you're safe on that score.
Remember to hand over all your passwords too.

He does like dogs though!!!!
Fucking Channing Tatum look alike 🤡

CA568917-7064-4560-A79D-22DF7767ED63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

WillowTree21

VIP Member
This has made my day! Bring it fucking on :)

I would call you a bloody legend!

Oh I love this so much :love:
Thank you❤ I hope to add more 🙀. I want justice for those she’s ripped off, ghosted, ruined their lives, the poor animals that have died, been hurt or just left or cast aside. Her poor kids. The constant years of lies & deception etc etc etc. I’ve seen 1st hand, her treatment of people & disgusting actions. I’ve met many celebs over the years and her, Katona & Danielle Lloyd are the worst of the worst. But KFP now, is just a disgusting creature. All 3 managed by CAN Associates & all dropped for various reasons. The 3 of them were given paid followers, to boost their ‘fan’ base, but in reality, they’re no longer popular. Strangely, they live similar lives. 5 kids each. Various bedmates & all 3 now on OF’s. Morally corrupt and CON artists, all of them. Liars need good memories & in KFP’s case, this will be her downfall & CRAWL.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Huge congrats to @BiffasBeemer for the epic thread title!! Last one before the 200 milestone!!

A few from the @Pom Bear gallery:-

B1EA2C70-72E6-47E5-948D-494FC1FF12EA.jpeg

17B57034-6C88-44B4-AC11-064167956573_4_5005_c.jpeg

71B1FBDF-44E3-408B-BB17-D218971BB372_4_5005_c.jpeg

62858A4A-64A3-4C50-8DC8-3105366D8EEB.jpeg

As you were Krusties... Feel free to add a TLDR

Previous thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

WillowTree21

VIP Member
WillowTree21, I have no idea who you are but I like you a lot. Karma will catch up with Price eventually.
Thank you. I love this site, I get extra information too. Especially love DC, who is exceptionally helpful & concise as well, as are many others. We will try our best to give facts & info, to bring KFP to account. Good night, dear Tattlers. Sleep well. Lets hope Crawl does some bedtime reading from here! Woo hoo….💩💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 66

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Sorry I wasn’t being horrible I was trying to make a joke of the Binfest thing - I know there is only so much you can share and not only that but your ☕ is definitely keeping us going 😁😁😁 xx
That's fine. As I've said many times before, I knew KFP very well and I am still in contact & do work for people who have been & are still in the know.
Our paths still crossed with KFP until Covid etc. I have, however seen her in mixed social company, last year. I have contacts who keep me updated & it will be more regularly, now I have been 'poached' to do some work for the Yorkshire company, which is very exciting. Anything I think I can pass on, I will. I look at her ugly face & hear her loud, OTT, potty mouth & cringe, knowing she's so blase about how she's ripped people off, not paid her creditors, living a lavish life, and so SMUG, thinking she's still a MAJOR celeb. I love this site as I've found out loads (mainly terrible) of info I never knew. I'm not sneaky, I will say what I can & hope it helps STOP this CON artists serial liar & grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 best tea we’ve had in ages! Thank you very much ☕🫖
What I will add, 3 people in the group I spoke to, all said the same. There’s no way she will get out of the relationship with Crawl, without damaging herself, even more than she’s already done. He will go for the jugular, no doubt about that. She hasn’t got the cash to pay him off and once he knows he’s being replaced, well, the Shiite is going to hit the fan. He won’t let her go that easily. She knows this, but I really think something will happen. He’s aggressive, but he will be careful now. He knows what he’s got on her. Be interesting to see the next couple of weeks. Sure her family would be glad she’s rid of Crawl, but a huge amount of dirt will be dished by him. Unless, SHE has stuff that could ruin him, maybe!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Katie Price #200 200 threads and she’s still not done, same old same old since thread number #1 woohoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

okeep

VIP Member
Know this is off topic but are there any girls on here who would like a date? I’ll be the best fucking boyfriend you’ve ever had, can’t afford to take you out for a meal, at least until I get the ring back off my ex, then I’ll take you to sheesh, I’ll pick you up in one of my luxury cars, can’t tell you at what time ? have to wait till my ex is out because they’re parked in front of her house, at the moment
We will have to go to yours because I live with my parents, I’ll cook , I’ll ring , what’s that firm ? , oh yeah plop kitchen see if I can get a deal, I’m good with the mickeywave, only anyone who looks over 50 with a face like a badgers arse need apply because you have to match the tattoo on my arm ,
My good points ? Well people say I’m good with my hands, and I’ve got my own money , and it is my own money, I’m not flash when you are with me you wouldn’t know I had a penny, I’m a catch , any takers ???? Please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
Nosey ! :LOL: :m(y) x. A 'blast from her past' but NOT a previous ex.
Yes I am, I'm thirsty for a big mug of your tea 🙏 Can you give any further clues....initials, shoe size, hair colour, I suppose they have green eyes like her, drivers licence, their own teef which can be upgraded to glow in the dark via a dental clinic in Turkey, no sense of smell, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but seriously, I can't understand why they would even go there...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 I’m loving these posts of yours. Gives me hope that something is finally going to happen!
My hopes were high when she smashed up the car, drunk & on drugs & when she breached RO. So I’m still not hopeful about anything. But as I heard, Crawls a very nasty, controlling piece of work, I think he may bring her down. But, we did think, we wouldn’t put it past him, to ask her for a large amount of cash, to keep his mouth shut. He knows his reputation in tatters. He isn’t welcome at Price gatherings. Not allowed near her younger kids. The fame he hoped for, isn’t what he expected. Strangely, only 1 of the people I spoke to, knew about his OF site and knew nothing about him w@nking his green slime over Thai decking or in sinks 🤣 ( maybe a Tattle thing) 🤮. Would AFP or Mr PP Fencing give her a lump sum to pay him off, not sure they’ve got anything left, or enough, under the mattress? KFP doesn’t seem able to pay back her creditors, but I’m sure she’s not actually broke. Let’s see what happens. Don’t believe if he signed any NDA it would mean anything now, the shite he knows about her. Pretty sure a red top would match any court action costs, plus a nice deal, for what info he could spill. She won‘t be woo hooing soon🤣😂🙏🏻. Y

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
So I’ve heard from 2 other people that KP is playing away and her family are supporting her, 🤦🏻‍♀️ SB surely must know by now 🤷🏻‍♀️ She should give men a break, jumping straight on to the next one because she needs a chauffeur, let’s see if she lets her guard down with the next one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

DC16

VIP Member
I could tell more, but will leave it for another day. I get to attend functions & mix in a circle of knowing people who are in the know. Rarely, but sometimes, it pays off. I’m a nosey cow! ❤ I will also add, she’s bricking it about the next bankruptcy hearing. She knows they’ve found ‘stuff’ that she can’t answer for. Doesn’t seem she’s able to answer questions they’ve sent her answers for. Not sure if she’s even got an accountant now! . In free fall by sounds of it.
Good…. Think she will be in for a shock! She won’t be able to answer with… I don’t know either, the judge won’t accept that. I believe she does have someone doing her books. I hope she is prepared for her time in front of the judge, as she has the attention span of a gnat on previous calls, constantly distracted. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 50