Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know being a Krusty you come across strange things, But one of the strangest of all is , What is Sinkboy 32 ? Did love island in 2016 didnā€™t mention a girlfriend, met Skanky 2020, mustā€™ve been single,
Over the years we have had people come on here intimating they know him or live near him, heā€™s with one of the most famous people in Britain , plastered all over the papers, But never hear a mention of a previous girlfriend ? at that age and single you have had more than one trust me, nobody has ever come forward unless you can put me wrong, is it just me ? Mind you as a bloke I have always thought there is something very off about this geezer for lots of reasons

Reactions: 37
Most definitely Katona is going to be bankrupt for a 3rd time. Everything is rented, house, 3 flash cars. Blags everything possible, from sofa's to someone cleaning her house. These people should be jailed. 1 bankruptcy bad enough but more than that, not acceptable. In KFP case, that large house should have been repossessed & sold. So what, it's not worth what she paid for it, she's living there free. No gas/electric, community charge bills etc. She will have heating on 24/7 even in the hot weather. Doesn't have any kids living with her, so a 2 bed house is all she needs for the odd visit from Harvey. I am also very interested to know, WHY when Harvey visits is there always a paid nurse/carer with him? Is this a stipulation of her seeing him? Very odd.
There's probably always a carer with him because she is incapable of looking after him herself, despite all her claims of 'it's just me and Harvey, always has been'.

Ha

Have they dug-up Judge Jeffries to preside over its case then? Oh goody! I'll fetch my knitting šŸ˜€
It's a shame it can't be Amanda Kelly, I think she is itching to jail her!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know being a Krusty you come across strange things, But one of the strangest of all is , What is Sinkboy 32 ? Did love island in 2016 didnā€™t mention a girlfriend, met Skanky 2020, mustā€™ve been single,
Over the years we have had people come on here intimating they know him or live near him, heā€™s with one of the most famous people in Britain , plastered all over the papers, But never hear a mention of a previous girlfriend ? at that age and single you have had more than one trust me, nobody has ever come forward unless you can put me wrong, is it just me ? Mind you as a bloke I have always thought there is something very off about this geezer for lots of reasons
perhaps he never had a girlfriend before, perhaps he was never let out without his carer before :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No-one wants to claim him as their ex , or don't count him as 1, he's like that song on tiktok "You're not my ex , you're just my Why !!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
but he couldn't have happened to a nicer person could he? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are a few extremely staunch fans on their insta pages, and I suspect that this is one of them.Any time there is criticism or derision, their response to to shout ā€œ trollā€.Facts are not believed or are exaggerated,, actions are excused as reactions, the media is blamed for everything.There is little logic to their fan worship.Oh, and if she does anything bad they immediately spring up with Pete/Alex/Kieran criticism( sometimes deserved).
However, thatā€™s their choice.This fan is not quite as nasty as some of them.There are a few on there that are absolute fruit loops, and also dangerous.
How anyone can defend Price baffles me.It will be interesting to see which side they pick when the fall from the breakout starts.
Oh it'll still be 'poor Katie, she can't go to jail, Harvey needs her. It's not her fault, Carl made her do it' and they really are that deluded they believe it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Maybe he is really, really, really dull and thick? You know sometimes you meet someone and they are totally personality-less , you try to make a joke and it just goes over their head and there is literally nothing to talk about with them? As a younger woman you might get people like this trying to make conversation and you make your excuses..... I got that impression from a video of them on holiday and she splashed him in the pool. He wailed 'You're scaring me.........' or something... it sounded like something a little kid would say who didn't really get what was going on, totally dim šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And a good point I forgot to mention. The whole family were strangely invited to go to the Polo event, as if it was a ploy for Crawl to think it was a family day out, when in fact, she was planning on meeting the next 'THE ONE'. Wonder if the family knew this? Perhaps, as they are very eager to see the back of her being with Crawl! I wonder HOW she actually 1st got to meet the latest potential 'victim', seeing as her only means of getting about is Crawl driving her. God I hope Crawl does read these comments on Tattle. Would be great if Red tops picked up on some info.
Didnā€™t the press allude to her meeting someone on that recent night out in Brighton???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She would have saved alot of money if she could be bothered to get off her ass to wash her clothes, instead of wearing them once then flogging them on Depop.
The only clothes she gets for free is from Jeyda's crap, and that is saying something if she doesn't wear it more than once - quality must be tit!
The stuff she sells on Depop always looks very well worn, not new, and I can't say I have ever seen anything on there that I remember her wearing apart from those stupid furry slipper things ( which it now says are FAKE fur not real). Put it this way if she was selling on thredup it would all be rejected!

Reactions: 10
The stuff she sells on Depop always looks very well worn, not new, and I can't say I have ever seen anything on there that I remember her wearing apart from those stupid furry slipper things ( which it now says are FAKE fur not real). Put it this way if she was selling on thredup it would all be rejected!
First dibs on the neon Green fly curtain bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not sure she will be that affected if her mum dies. If she's truly narcissistic and sociopathic, she won't feel much and she'll just move on, just like all the blokes, animals and kids she has moved on from without hardly a thought. She will no doubt want to get loads of sympathy and use it as yet another excuse for her behaviour, claiming she's been totally traumatised.
I agree. She will make a huge fuss about it in public of course and milk it for all it's worth, it's probably worth at least an appearance on Lorraine and LW for sure. But inside it won't affect her in the slightest. My lovely mum has been gone 4 years and I still tear up when I think about her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Didnā€™t the press allude to her meeting someone on that recent night out in Brighton???
is it the same lamoid she was trawling for at the Powlow?

I cannot see how there are other women with distorted bodies like hers to buy the rubbish from her anyway, well unless the circus freakshow are buying new outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does she avoid bills?
I think because when you are bankrupt they are all put on hold so you can't run up any more debt, yet you can obviously still have electricity etc so you can continue to live in your house. That's why she LOVES being bankrupt, gets her out of paying her bills! Sickening isn't it? You or I would be thrown out if we owed a fraction of what she does.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Perhaps it's stuff from the charity shop she's doing her community order at, buys the stuff for pennies (her version of giving to charity) then puts it on deplop.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he is really, really, really dull and thick? You know sometimes you meet someone and they are totally personality-less , you try to make a joke and it just goes over their head and there is literally nothing to talk about with them? As a younger woman you might get people like this trying to make conversation and you make your excuses..... I got that impression from a video of them on holiday and she splashed him in the pool. He wailed 'You're scaring me.........' or something... it sounded like something a little kid would say who didn't really get what was going on, totally dim šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜…
i bet he was still wearing blazer,cap and shorts to school at 16,he still has to have his initials on his clothes now and his name on his case (so he knows which one is his) , bet he has right and left, tattooed on his hands and feet, someone has to cut his food up for him and he thinks wanking is having sex :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think because when you are bankrupt they are all put on hold so you can't run up any more debt, yet you can obviously still have electricity etc so you can continue to live in your house. That's why she LOVES being bankrupt, gets her out of paying her bills! Sickening isn't it? You or I would be thrown out if we owed a fraction of what she does.
It's only your tax you don't pay, you still have to pay the utilities. The tax is supposed to go towards paying off your debts, but hers is no doubt buying new hair and designer clothes. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here we go...

The accounts ā€“ for the period from November 2020 to April this year ā€“ also showed the company was owed Ā£10,000 by a ā€œdebtor" :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.