Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told sink boy then she was staying over at her mother's or sisters so she could go hunting πŸ˜€
Hunting?
Who, just who is going to give it more than a cursory glance?
Only the world's most desperate, deluded, blind kind of loser is going to look at that and think, 'wow, what a catch, what an actual beauty'.
If this is what modern men aspire to then thank duck male sperm count is falling.
Pricey, Katona, Westbrook and Goodger.
Is that what today's men are paying to look at?
You couldn't find sufficient parts from the 4 of them to make 1 single passable looker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hunting?
Who, just who is going to give it more than a cursory glance?
Only the world's most desperate, deluded, blind kind of loser is going to look at that and think, 'wow, what a catch, what an actual beauty'.
If this is what modern men aspire to then thank duck male sperm count is falling.
Pricey, Katona, Westbrook and Goodger.
Is that what today's men are paying to look at?
You couldn't find sufficient parts from the 4 of them to make 1 single passable looker.
& not a single braincell between them all 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice to see Princess's comment indicating she has warm feelings for Emily, despite KP's best efforts to denigrate Emily in the eyes of Princess.
I think it’s wonderful that junior and Princess have such a lovely step mum. I know we’re only going on what we see on social media (and I’ve never watched any of the Peter and Katie reality shows so maybe I’m a bit naive) but Peter seems to have held his head high, never retaliated to any of the horrid things KP has said and done a great job of providing his elder two with a proper, stable family life. Emily just looks a million miles away from KP in so many ways - naturally pretty, obviously intelligent (you need serious A levels to get in to read Medicine) and not shy of hard work to achieve everything. Literallly the opposite of Kipper!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i still need to read more pages, this moves so fast. but.... i just have a feeling this isn't going to end well, i love slagging her off and reading the stuff but something in me is saying that its going to end badly. i believe if something happens to her Mum that will cause total self destruction on a huge scale. people with these kind of lives living for the drama, drugs, alcohol and destructive behaviour end up in some severe situations, those poor kids. i think a stint in prison may save her?
I'm not sure she will be that affected if her mum dies. If she's truly narcissistic and sociopathic, she won't feel much and she'll just move on, just like all the blokes, animals and kids she has moved on from without hardly a thought. She will no doubt want to get loads of sympathy and use it as yet another excuse for her behaviour, claiming she's been totally traumatised.

Reactions: 26
As far as I was aware, the CPS will now charge alleged abusers, without the victims corroboration. This is as long as they have sufficient evidence. If there is video footage of the alleged assault, I wonder why Wanky wasn't charged.
Perhaps because this "evidence" is about as good as the 93 Pages of the Troof?
Neither have the slightest notion of The Real Truth in any way, shape nor form.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps because this "evidence" is about as good as the 93 Pages of the Troof?
Neither have the slightest notion of The Real Truth in any way, shape nor form.
I think they were both drugged up and drunk what a good mother the two youngest were with them

Reactions: 15
Most definitely Katona is going to be bankrupt for a 3rd time. Everything is rented, house, 3 flash cars. Blags everything possible, from sofa's to someone cleaning her house. These people should be jailed. 1 bankruptcy bad enough but more than that, not acceptable. In KFP case, that large house should have been repossessed & sold. So what, it's not worth what she paid for it, she's living there free. No gas/electric, community charge bills etc. She will have heating on 24/7 even in the hot weather. Doesn't have any kids living with her, so a 2 bed house is all she needs for the odd visit from Harvey. I am also very interested to know, WHY when Harvey visits is there always a paid nurse/carer with him? Is this a stipulation of her seeing him? Very odd.
How does she avoid bills?

Reactions: 14
discharged because he followed the rules of his bankruptcy,Katie Price could have been discharged from bankruptcy sometime back in 2020 if she would have followed the rules but no SHE THINKS SHE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE AND DOES NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW RULES AND DOES WHAT EVER SHE WANTS.that is why she is still bankrupt.

junior in the birthday picture with Emily(do not remember seeing one of him with Katie on her birthday)that will piss Katie off

to be honest even if Katie had followed the rules and been discharged from bankruptcy back in 2020 just like her so called friend Katona she would now be heading towards her second bankruptcy she is not earning the money to live the lifestyle she thinks she deserves(Katona will soon be heading towards her 3rd bankruptcy no way is she earning the kind of money she says she is earning on onlyfans and she does not have any other regular money coming in from anywhere else,example the million pound house she says she was going to buy but ended up renting,prob all the cars on either rental or hire purchase)
The difference being skanky doesn't seem to WANT to be discharged from her bankruptcy. Why should she? It hasn't impacted her lifestyle one bit. She still goes on multiple holidays a year, hair, nails etc on a regular basis, didn't lose her home or her horses, still appears on TV etc.Only difference for her was it gave her an excuse not to pay her debts or her taxes! She herself said she was glad she was made bankrupt. All the more reason she needs to be jailed for failing to clear it! Any normal person would feel a certain amount of shame for having that hanging over them but not her.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Krustie knickers has access to some money maybe not her own,,i remember an interview Amy did regarding Harvey were she said Dwight pays money to me for Harvey's care and everyday needs (because he doesn't trust Katie with the money Amy's words) she also said Dwight was putting money into a trust fund so..
A trust that skanky drawers has had access to - I doubt there is anything left. Remember that H's trust supposedly funded that huge "family " jaunt to Saint Loosha and allegedly pays for all the tech he smashes, windows etc but NOT his residential. It makes me question if that trust has been emptied by someone already

Reactions: 21
Oooh just heard, story out later today. (Not about their relationship)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It wouldn't surprise me if money was probably hidden before she was made bankrupt, she didn't want to pay AR, (went bankrupt just before the verdict was given) she knew there was also an impending divorce with KH (and although KH said he didn't want money from her) I expect she wanted to make sure in case he changed his mind.

She has wasted so much over the years on solicitors' fees and many are still owed money.

I think if either KP or SB upset KSR she will let them have it, both barrels. But is probably protecting hers and her family's MH.
Actually it like the Schadenfreude of her shonky solicitors being shafted by it just as she has dozens of innocent victims. Woo Hoo!

Reactions: 13
It was Mikey's birthday, he said weeks ago that she was going to be there. They still seem to be friendly, weird, when someone rips you off πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I think it was @thetrooth. KSR's kids are all at least teenage years as far as I can tell.
she would give some lies,a load fo crap freebies and promises of exposure and fame, maybe even pearl tracksuits,bath bombs and coles todger in exchange, if she could,anything to get the hairdresser back and give her cover for her hunting trips :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.