Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ò
Do you really think Kipper has monies hidden somewhere, I often think she’s not smart enough to have thought about putting money away. Kipper never listens to anyone, so I don’t believe she would have taken anyones advice to do it.
I think she must have money stashed somewhere. I don't believe that she has been earning enough the last few years to still have surgeries, holidays, constant beauty treatments and still be able to buy all the designer shoes and handbags.

I think either Amy the enabler or Wanky is hiding it somewhere. Maybe this is a part of what he has over her.

Reactions: 19
Earned all that money , no investments and I’ll bet no bloody pension. That’s means she will go from one old SM to the next new one flogging tatt til she’s 90 ( if she lives that long) and we will be subjected to her slobbering over “the one” in bikini shoots when gravity has totally won, her face no longer resembles a human. All filtered of course so she looks 21 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you really think Kipper has monies hidden somewhere, I often think she’s not smart enough to have thought about putting money away. Kipper never listens to anyone, so I don’t believe she would have taken anyones advice to do it.
Krustie knickers has access to some money maybe not her own,,i remember an interview Amy did regarding Harvey were she said Dwight pays money to me for Harvey's care and everyday needs (because he doesn't trust Katie with the money Amy's words) she also said Dwight was putting money into a trust fund so..

Reactions: 18
i still need to read more pages, this moves so fast. but.... i just have a feeling this isn't going to end well, i love slagging her off and reading the stuff but something in me is saying that its going to end badly. i believe if something happens to her Mum that will cause total self destruction on a huge scale. people with these kind of lives living for the drama, drugs, alcohol and destructive behaviour end up in some severe situations, those poor kids. i think a stint in prison may save her?

• Sad
Ò
I think she must have money stashed somewhere. I don't believe that she has been earning enough the last few years to still have surgeries, holidays, constant beauty treatments and still be able to buy all the designer shoes and handbags.

I think either Amy the enabler or Wanky is hiding it somewhere. Maybe this is a part of what he has over her.
I have always though she had some money hidden.Not millions, but a tidy sum.Holidays might have been freebies, but spending money and surgery fix up money was always available.Also money for representation , when absolutely needed. I would love Sink Boy to abscond with some.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ò

She would have saved alot of money if she could be bothered to get off her ass to wash her clothes, instead of wearing them once then flogging them on Depop.
The only clothes she gets for free is from Jeyda's crap, and that is saying something if she doesn't wear it more than once - quality must be tit!

Reactions: 13
I remember when her and KH divorced, she said wtte “Fair play to Keiron, he’s the only one who hasn’t tried to get money off me”
But why shouldn’t he have claimed something? He was the house husband, looking after all the kids, all the animals, he gave up his job. She says she was the only one earning, but a lot of that was interviews and reality shows based on KH, their family, their life together. Surely he was entitled to a share of this? Equality is supposed to work both ways yet he walked away with nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i still need to read more pages, this moves so fast. but.... i just have a feeling this isn't going to end well, i love slagging her off and reading the stuff but something in me is saying that its going to end badly. i believe if something happens to her Mum that will cause total self destruction on a huge scale. people with these kind of lives living for the drama, drugs, alcohol and destructive behaviour end up in some severe situations, those poor kids. i think a stint in prison may save her?
Agree.I think most of us thought prison might, just might, have given her pause for thought.However many of us also thought she would just use the experience as a money making opportunity.
AFP is the nearest thing to a control button KFP has.When she passes, KFPs behaviour will not be curbed by anyone.Not that she pays much attention to any advice now.

Reactions: 17
Krustie knickers probably told sink boy her family was invited it's obvious from the pictures they were all in the public section not VIP guests, she's took her family to do some pictures post them on social media so sink boy sees them then slinked off to that party. the problem is when Krustie knickers has had a few vodkas and sniff she likes to be the center of attention hence the pictures of her slobbering over guys (unfiltered). She's disappeared from that party to meet the next victim, her family know what's going on and probably enabling and encouraging her behaviour, she probably meets the next "the one" at her mother's or sisters because sink boy isn't allowed near them and they hate him. He's tolerated by her family for the moment because they know he can sink her if he opens his mouth about who and where the monies hidden.
No, that party was the night before the Polo match. She was out with her Gay mates & ex hairdresser Mikey. Strange he was there, as she stopped using him, as she bumped him for payments.

• Haha
Did Kirsty really say she was off her tits, wetting herself & throwing herself down the stairs’? Can anyone confirm. I’m interested because it doesn’t tally with what I heard.
It was on here, many many threads ago from a reliable source ( DC16 I think?) . There has to be a reason Kirtsy dumped her afterwards so I'm inclined to believe it. Also, someone coming up with that detail of her being put in a child's bed ( kirsty's kids bed) is oddly specific and it is only likely to be from someone in that house. I don't see the point of lying about it.

No, that party was the night before the Polo match. She was out with her Gay mates & ex hairdresser Mikey. Strange he was there, as she stopped using him, as she bumped him for payments.
It was Mikey's birthday, he said weeks ago that she was going to be there. They still seem to be friendly, weird, when someone rips you off 🤷‍♀️

It was on here, many many threads ago from a reliable source ( DC16 I think?) . There has to be a reason Kirtsy dumped her afterwards so I'm inclined to believe it. Also, someone coming up with that detail of her being put in a child's bed ( kirsty's kids bed) is oddly specific and it is only likely to be from someone in that house. I don't see the point of lying about it.
I think it was @thetrooth. KSR's kids are all at least teenage years as far as I can tell.

Reactions: 19
Told sink boy then she was staying over at her mother's or sisters so she could go hunting 😀

Reactions: 21
She is but she looks like Peters daughter in that photo!
You may want to correct that to 'she looks like she is Pete's daughter.' As it looks like you are saying she looks like Princess. If Skanky is reading she will FLIP!....

Actually leave it as it is, I want her to go Mad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.