Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Leandro. She was constantly cheating on him. Even to the point, she was with Kieran & Leo at the same time & didn't know if Jett was KH or LP's child. How bad is that? She is disgusting.
All the cheating is just a game to her. Unless they do it to her.

Reactions: 18
You know being a Krusty you come across strange things, But one of the strangest of all is , What is Sinkboy 32 ? Did love island in 2016 didn’t mention a girlfriend, met Skanky 2020, must’ve been single,
Over the years we have had people come on here intimating they know him or live near him, he’s with one of the most famous people in Britain , plastered all over the papers, But never hear a mention of a previous girlfriend ? at that age and single you have had more than one trust me, nobody has ever come forward unless you can put me wrong, is it just me ? Mind you as a bloke I have always thought there is something very off about this geezer for lots of reasons
There was talk way back that he was allegedly "handy" with an ex GF who is still v scared of him due to his dodgy connections in Essex. There was also talk of a child. He has no history on SM which is very odd. Almost everyone has some. Think he has had it all wiped.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You know being a Krusty you come across strange things, But one of the strangest of all is , What is Sinkboy 32 ? Did love island in 2016 didn’t mention a girlfriend, met Skanky 2020, must’ve been single,
Over the years we have had people come on here intimating they know him or live near him, he’s with one of the most famous people in Britain , plastered all over the papers, But never hear a mention of a previous girlfriend ? at that age and single you have had more than one trust me, nobody has ever come forward unless you can put me wrong, is it just me ? Mind you as a bloke I have always thought there is something very off about this geezer for lots of reasons
Apparently he's been engaged before and was on holiday with a girlfriend while sexting with Krustie knickers,,so the whole we met at Sheesh and were set up is a pile of bollocks sink boy was mister standby when Krustie knickers was seeing boyson and drury.but i've said before only took the tabroids hours to track down an ex of boysons but silence from sink boys ex's something dodgy about him his ex's probably scared of what he'll do if they expose his sorted past.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
It's only your tax you don't pay, you still have to pay the utilities. The tax is supposed to go towards paying off your debts, but hers is no doubt buying new hair and designer clothes. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here we go...

The accounts – for the period from November 2020 to April this year – also showed the company was owed £10,000 by a “debtor" :unsure:

The way it's worded it has to mean she has taken out 10k from the company and hasn't paid it back. She can't be a director of a company due to her bankruptcy, so it won't show as a directors loan.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It's only your tax you don't pay, you still have to pay the utilities. The tax is supposed to go towards paying off your debts, but hers is no doubt buying new hair and designer clothes. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here we go...

The accounts – for the period from November 2020 to April this year – also showed the company was owed £10,000 by a “debtor" :unsure:
how can she set up a company when she is bankrupt ?

All the cheating is just a game to her. Unless they do it to her.
the cheating is bad enough but to carry on having unprotected sex with different partners, while your pregnant is disgusting:mad::sick::poop:

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Here we go...

This is like some kind of mad joke.Does she now owe MORE money because of this company? I mean more since she relaunched it.
N.B Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 21
how can she set up a company when she is bankrupt ?

the cheating is bad enough but to carry on having unprotected sex with different partners, while your pregnant is disgusting:mad::sick::poop:
She hasn't, she got Helen who lives next door to the MM to set it up.

This is like some kind of mad joke.Does she now owe MORE money because of this company? I mean more since she relaunched it.
N.B Please correct me if I’m wrong.
I've heard that she is still leaving debts...don't know what, or to whom, but those people are mad doing anything for her with out payment up front!

Reactions: 25
She hasn't, she got Helen who lives next door to the MM to set it up.

I've heard that she is still leaving debts...don't know what, or to whom, but those people are mad doing anything for her with out payment up front!
Is Helen liable for any debt?

Reactions: 12
Krustie knickers has access to some money maybe not her own,,i remember an interview Amy did regarding Harvey were she said Dwight pays money to me for Harvey's care and everyday needs (because he doesn't trust Katie with the money Amy's words) she also said Dwight was putting money into a trust fund so..
Pete was also supposed to have paid the money he won from her into Harvey's trust fund , in his and Can court case

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, check out this "bargain" - only £250 for these - ahem- "worn with a few marks". Who is she trying to kid -these are grotty as hell - they'd need disinfecting before wear!

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 15.30.40.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The way it's worded it has to mean she has taken out 10k from the company and hasn't paid it back. She can't be a director of a company due to her bankruptcy, so it won't show as a directors loan.
She got some neighbours in Dial Post to stand as company officers by the look of it, I wonder if they get stuck with the debt if/when the company goes tits up.

Reactions: 20
i bet he was still wearing blazer,cap and shorts to school at 16,he still has to have his initials on his clothes now and his name on his case (so he knows which one is his) , bet he has right and left, tattooed on his hands and feet, someone has to cut his food up for him and he thinks wanking is having sex :ROFLMAO:
Bet he had gloves with elastic in each arm.🤣name tag on back of jacket.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.